Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Met a "schizo" online.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:07 am    Post subject: Met a "schizo" online. Reply with quote

Perfectly normal dude, a bit through playing with him, someone asks something about work and he says he doesn't work. Then he just throws out "Yeah, I'm technically schizo, so I can't work, I just collect disability" then he goes on to talk about how cool it is to not have to work and be able to play games all day. This is why I can't get behind UBI.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you talkin bout shrooms and daniel
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Talix came to mind while I was playing with him, can't believe there are two others on here as well.
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you mean you can't support giving unproductive and lazy people shelter, food and entertainment. That's, like, so racist.

Also, schizos are just people man, you probably know more than you realize.
TheyCallMeTim13
Wiki Contributor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
What do you mean you can't support giving unproductive and lazy people shelter, food and entertainment. That's, like, so racist.

I think that's actually racist.

How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

36f0d3e71441ce7a78cffb5507c5a843.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  803.8 KB
 Viewed:  5683 Time(s)

36f0d3e71441ce7a78cffb5507c5a843.png

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:

maybe so, but his defeatist attitude made me mad. Like, surely there's /something / he can do for money, but when I brought that up he said "yeah, but I cant work so I'm not going to bother". Like, are the taxpayers supposed to support his 24 hour gaming lifestyle until he's dead?
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Emil wrote:

maybe so, but his defeatist attitude made me mad. Like, surely there's /something / he can do for money, but when I brought that up he said "yeah, but I cant work so I'm not going to bother". Like, are the taxpayers supposed to support his 24 hour gaming lifestyle until he's dead?
yeah him being lazy has nothing to do with his schizophrenia unless he's like having a psychotic episode 24/7. you see this so much in denmark, all students get a taste of the welfare gibs, and when they drop out many find a way to enslave themselves to the system just to avoid effort.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
you talkin bout shrooms and daniel
omg what if they're the same guy
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Emil wrote:

how about you get some empathy instead of acting autist?
i agree his defeatist mindset is pretty unhealthy but hey, at least he's not depressed or suicidal and has something to do with his life.

we try to volunteer as much as we can, both of us can't work, but in my opinion i think my wife's fibromyalgia is a more severe disability when i'm not psychotic.

they will not offer me training for any vocation etc., and even if i had training, they would not hire me. and where would i get the money for it??

so the best of luck i could get is some minimum wage fuck job. and do you know what that means? it means reporting my wages too. so the little bit of money we get -- which you are acting is a lot, but is actually unlivable (i guarantee you all have more money than me even the unemployed) -- we would have to report the difference, and then it would be taken from our bank accounts.
ex if you make 700 this month from ssi, got a job and made 300, then you would have to get 400 next from ssi, and hope your job still gives you 300, and if not, then you will still get 700. not 900 or 800..
and 700 is about the max. it almost all goes to rent & utilities, which the 700 value is dependent on. for most, it's much less. it's not free party cash, idk how this guy is paying to get games tbh..

>yeah him being lazy has nothing to do with his schizophrenia unless he's like having a psychotic episode 24/7.
this is totally untrue.
a psychotic episode is a positive symptom. instead of being judgmental, if you did some googling, the first result:

"The negative symptoms of schizophrenia are often misinterpreted by others as a sign that the person is lazy or purposely misbehaving to annoy others rather than being seen as part of the illness."

so again, guys, try not to judge something you can't and refuse to understand. you can't gauge the values except from your arbitrary choices you base on ignorance.

even if you were schizophrenic, and wanted to do something, it is generally not a good idea because a shift in routine isn't the greatest for every individual, and there may be too much risk. and then, if you wanted to do something, odds are, even if you try, you will not be allowed.
schizophrenics and people with mental health issues are generally treated worse than animals tbh. it's the world that wants you defeated, and there's little you can do to change that.

which is why i spend my time helping homeless & needy and others, and don't care for getting money because materialistic crap just doesn't interest me, and idk if that is inherently me, or of my illness, but it's still who i am. and i've been depressed about it because even if i want to do something, i'm not allowed. i wanted to be a doctor but that will never happen unless i like steal someone's identity. so now i feel like i'm useless, and a drain on society -- and your disparaging comments prove my point entirely.

try building someone up and understanding where they're coming from. maybe this is a coping mechanism for an extremely disappointing and unfulfilling lifestyle due to one's condition, and the general stigma associated with it. like, you don't even try to understand.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
emil
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ I know some schizophrenic people who maintain studies, jobs and friendships, and others who are a complete drain on society. There are varying degrees of schizophrenia and some are high-functioning and others not.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Emil wrote:
^ I know some schizophrenic people who maintain studies, jobs and friendships, and others who are a complete drain on society. There are varying degrees of schizophrenia and some are high-functioning and others not.

ty for acknowledging this
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

let me go against what you said hacko differently from talix:
if you had a relative that was unable to hold a steady job, either because they are high risk, or because the employers perceive them as high risk and thus dont hire them, wouldnt you do the most in your power to support them even if all they did was play video games all day (something that most people would do if given the choice).

if you say yes, then it is the same situation but on a larger scale. keep imagining it is your family member but you are unable to help them. do you not think its beneficial to live in a society where the citizens can come together and give an amount of what they earned to support those who cannot do the same.

heres my tangent for bringing this analogy up:

now you might say that there should be some program to incentivize those unable to get the jobs to contribute in some way. but this increases "overhead" lets say, and now you must create a new government entity to manage these programs and hire people to work with individuals. now you are paying money not only to the disabled, but to the person working to help the disabled, and to the government entity which must run and do all sorts of normal business functions.
personally id rather that money just go directly to individuals, and despite some bad apples in the bunch, use the existing agency that deems the people disabled to manage who receive the funds or not (basically what it already does), and hope that the rest are like talix who take it upon themselves to reach out to, presumably, nonprofit organizations that go out of their way to help other people in need, that will manage themselves and not require tax payers.

if you said no to that original question: congratulations you can be a sociopath just like me. fuck em why should help be given to those that cant use/enjoy/pursue their own freedom and goals. theres no excuse to play video games all day, and the individual can pursue some other form of contributing to society while receiving free money, eg writing and release free works as they do not need the money, or because like talix said it will interfere with the money they already receive (i know someone who is permanently disabled physically as well that does not do min. wage jobs for this reason talix stated)
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
let me go against what you said hacko differently from talix:
if you had a relative that was unable to hold a steady job, either because they are high risk, or because the employers perceive them as high risk and thus dont hire them, wouldnt you do the most in your power to support them even if all they did was play video games all day (something that most people would do if given the choice).

if you say yes, then it is the same situation but on a larger scale. keep imagining it is your family member but you are unable to help them. do you not think its beneficial to live in a society where the citizens can come together and give an amount of what they earned to support those who cannot do the same.

heres my tangent for bringing this analogy up:

now you might say that there should be some program to incentivize those unable to get the jobs to contribute in some way. but this increases "overhead" lets say, and now you must create a new government entity to manage these programs and hire people to work with individuals. now you are paying money not only to the disabled, but to the person working to help the disabled, and to the government entity which must run and do all sorts of normal business functions.
personally id rather that money just go directly to individuals, and despite some bad apples in the bunch, use the existing agency that deems the people disabled to manage who receive the funds or not (basically what it already does), and hope that the rest are like talix who take it upon themselves to reach out to, presumably, nonprofit organizations that go out of their way to help other people in need, that will manage themselves and not require tax payers.

if you said no to that original question: congratulations you can be a sociopath just like me. fuck em why should help be given to those that cant use/enjoy/pursue their own freedom and goals. theres no excuse to play video games all day, and the individual can pursue some other form of contributing to society while receiving free money, eg writing and release free works as they do not need the money, or because like talix said it will interfere with the money they already receive (i know someone who is permanently disabled physically as well that does not do min. wage jobs for this reason talix stated)
Bingo, that's my problem. The government says he can't work, so suddenly he gets to siphon money the rest of his life? He can't just go out and find some manual labor jobs, or start doing some freelance shit? It's just enabling him to never become anything. Why can't he, say, learn to make websites or powerwash driveways?

Talix, you were here literally bragging about taking advantage of the disability system lmao.

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there only needs to be minor change to SSI, if you work that month and make lets say $500, then you should just receive $200 to get to your regular $700/mo.

then the person would say "why should i work a min wage job just to get the same amount i would not working." and the answer is that is not to be a fucking scum bag. there is poor people who work those same jobs that would not receive any money unless they worked those jobs. to be a part of society and receive any benefit, you should have the courtesy to try and participate if possible.

we need people working min wage jobs for society to function (currently w/o robots), and just because you were dealt a bad hand does not mean you shouldn't have to be part of the system you take part in (society, our nation basically).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: