Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i need help about Script Login
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dedlyblady
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:13 pm    Post subject: i need help about Script Login Reply with quote

Hi guyes .. can anyone give me Script loging usernam and password for my trianer .. ? Rolling Eyes
Lynxz Gaming
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: i need help about Script Login Reply with quote

dedlyblady wrote:
Hi guyes .. can anyone give me Script loging usernam and password for my trianer .. ? Rolling Eyes

here is it

Code:

function ButtonClick(sender)
if FormName.CEEdit1.Text == "The username" and FormName.CEEdit2.Text == "The Password" then
// if correct

else
// if incorrect

end
end

remember replace the "FormName" with ur form name
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Corroder
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Code:
trainer.Visible = false;
while true do
      local input = inputQuery('Password','Enter the Password','');
      if not input then closeCE();
      elseif input == 'My_passWord' then break;
      else messageDialog('Wrong Password',1,0);
      end
end
trainer.show();

do same thing with username

other version :

Code:
function passwordeditkeypress(sender, key)
 if key ~= '\r' then return key end
  if control_getCaption(editPassword) ~= 'my_password' then return end
  control_setVisible(labelPassword, false)
  control_setVisible(editPassword, false)
  control_setVisible(UDF1.CEPanel1, true)
 end

control_setVisible(UDF1.CEPanel1, false)

labelPassword = createLabel(UDF1)
control_setPosition(labelPassword,5,5)
control_setCaption(labelPassword,'Enter Password :')

editPassword = createEdit(UDF1)
setProperty(editPassword,'EchoMode','emPassword')
control_setPosition(editPassword,5,25)
setMethodProperty(editPassword,'OnKeyPress',passwordeditkeypress)

Remember to use your trainer properties name

dedlyblady
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Re: i need help about Script Login Reply with quote

Lynxz Gaming wrote:
dedlyblady wrote:

here is it

Code:

function ButtonClick(sender)
if FormName.CEEdit1.Text == "The username" and FormName.CEEdit2.Text == "The Password" then
// if correct

else
// if incorrect

end
end

remember replace the "FormName" with ur form name

thank you for replying . But what do I mean is that I want a script to control memberships to enter My trianer
FreeER

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you choose to use this then I'd suggest at least using stringToMD5String so that you don't have to include the password in the script itself, though CE also supports at least some basic internet and database stuff (I haven't played with that much).

stringToMD5String takes a string and encrypts it using the "Message Digest 5" hashing algorithm, eg. 'password' becomes '5f4dcc3b5aa765d61d8327deb882cf99'. So you'd pick a password and get the hash and use that instead of the actual password in the code, then instead of directly comparing to the user's entered password you'd first hash that and then compare the two hash codes. This way someone can't just open the cheat table in a text editor or scan a trainer for strings and find the password. It's not super secure if someone does want to "crack" the hash and get the password but it's included in CE, trivially implemented, and offers some small amount of obfuscation, for what it's worth.

You'd probably also want to use encodeFunction and decodeFunction, which (as the names would imply) will encode and decode a lua function so that the you can't see the actual source code.
Code:
function hello(name)
print(('Hello, %s!'):format(name))
end
becomes the string "c-oWpDNPJ!ketlRCB=/U!NS2(5ypT38s!d+42)bqGY}T{u)AUwHwFiWMh6Clo)72A5^3rG6d,%Xp#iLng^]0^Gp}e(,aon6CtpWFwOEmbJuSZ_H=f3}0UH1SYKIXr"

and then in the code you distribute to people you'd use
Code:
hello = decodeFunction("c-oWpDNPJ!ketlRCB=/U!NS2(5ypT38s!d+42)bqGY}T{u)AUwHwFiWMh6Clo)72A5^3rG6d,%Xp#iLng^]0^Gp}e(,aon6CtpWFwOEmbJuSZ_H=f3}0UH1SYKIXr")
and then you could call hello('User') as if it was a plaintext function, but all that people could find is the lua byte-code (kind of like assembly opcodes, eg. 55 = push ebp, C3 = RET) rather than the easily read function hello(name) ... so not only could you hash the password you could then encode the function which shows how you use the user's input and compare it to the stored hash.

Quote:
I want a script to control memberships to enter My trianer
for anything more complex than emailing a username and password to people after they join/pay you'd probably need a database that stores membership data, eg. username and password hash and whether they're still valid (have paid) etc. How such a script works would almost certainly vary depending on which database you use and how it's setup/managed. It's not a trivial thing if you haven't done it before (which I haven't though I understand the basic concept).

In the simple case the password hash could be stored on a webpage and changed every month to a new password, of course the new password would then go out to members so they could use it, which would require people to have a internet connection at least once a month (when the hash changes), it could be cached until then so that you don't need a connection every time (though that'd make it more insecure since it'd increase the chances of someone generating their own hash and replacing it, thereby changing the required password).

Much simpler to have a wordpress site etc. which allows membership and only upload the trainer there, requiring people to have an account to download it. Of course it could be uploaded elsewhere, but someone could also share their username/password. Taking it a step further to try and restrict how many people/devices can use a username/password would be even more complicated. There's a reason every game/program gets cracked and distributed for free regardless of the "membership control" (eg. license keys / drm) that's put in place.
dedlyblady
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I want a script to control memberships to enter My trianer
for anything more complex than emailing a username and password to people after they join/pay you'd probably need a database that stores membership data, eg. username and password hash and whether they're still valid (have paid) etc. How such a script works would almost certainly vary depending on which database you use and how it's setup/managed. It's not a trivial thing if you haven't done it before (which I haven't though I understand the basic concept).

In the simple case the password hash could be stored on a webpage and changed every month to a new password, of course the new password would then go out to members so they could use it, which would require people to have a internet connection at least once a month (when the hash changes), it could be cached until then so that you don't need a connection every time (though that'd make it more insecure since it'd increase the chances of someone generating their own hash and replacing it, thereby changing the required password).

Much simpler to have a wordpress site etc. which allows membership and only upload the trainer there, requiring people to have an account to download it. Of course it could be uploaded elsewhere, but someone could also share their username/password. Taking it a step further to try and restrict how many people/devices can use a username/password would be even more complicated. There's a reason every game/program gets cracked and distributed for free regardless of the "membership control" (eg. license keys / drm) that's put in place.[/quote]

I really liked your response so this is what I really want to do but I do not know how this is because I do not have enough experience to do that. I really want to do a script to control the registered members of my TRAINER. Can you help me? I will be very thankful to you
FreeER

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm, honestly I'm not sure how to help you there. It's not something I've actually done and the 15 minutes I spent on google didn't seem to show any free options that were well suited (low records or no programming api to let you access it from a cheat engine script). While the options that cost money would probably work... I don't really feel comfortable enough pointing one out and saying so when I haven't had any experience myself (I've done some basic sql queries on khanacademy and some stuff from Harvard's free CS50 but the database itself was mostly pre-setup by the class and I just followed a few instructions lol)
MateeJr GT
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:18 pm    Post subject: Re: i need help about Script Login Reply with quote

Hey Guys I Am MateeJr Best Maker Trainer . ok So I wanna asking How make login . I know Scrpt from Lynxz Gaming But If I EI Execute Script He say Has Error In '//' Idk So Please Helping Moderator
And Thanks To Lynxz Gaming
dedlyblady
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any Help Guyes Please ? Confused
Corroder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check this :

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5687243

dedlyblady
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Corroder"]check this :

thanks for replay .. i know the Scrpit before But i need Be multi-registered for members and not only one name and password
Corroder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

user verification sample :

Code:
function btnLoginClick(sender)
  MyTrainer.Hide()
  local int=getInternet()
  URL="http://cheatengine.org/loginexample.php?username="..MyTrainer.edtUsername.Text.."&password="..MyTrainer.edtPassword.Text.."&is64bit="..tostring(cheatEngineIs64Bit())
  s=int.getURL(URL)
  int.destroy()
  load(s)()
end

function FormClose(sender)
  closeCE();
  return caHide --Possible options: caHide, caFree, caMinimize, caNone
end

MyTrainer.Show()

FreeER

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh, that makes a lot of sense Corroder lol

Not sure why I didn't think of using a basic website setup since it typically includes a database, perhaps because I don't know php very well to create a page to interact with it but I'm sure it's just a couple lines of code to essentially copy and paste to query with two or three GET parameters Smile You'd likely need a website for people to join after all Very Happy

Though I'd probably look into using POST rather than GET, at least for the password. Even when using HTTPS which hides everything past the main domain it's probably still more likely to be logged than than POST information and shouldn't be much more difficult to implement so might as well "do it right".

Should be a lot easier to google information for as well, surely tons of tutorials on php and databases for websites.
dedlyblady
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Corroder wrote:
user verification sample :

Code:
function btnLoginClick(sender)
  MyTrainer.Hide()
  local int=getInternet()
  URL="http://cheatengine.org/loginexample.php?username="..MyTrainer.edtUsername.Text.."&password="..MyTrainer.edtPassword.Text.."&is64bit="..tostring(cheatEngineIs64Bit())
  s=int.getURL(URL)
  int.destroy()
  load(s)()
end

function FormClose(sender)
  closeCE();
  return caHide --Possible options: caHide, caFree, caMinimize, caNone
end

MyTrainer.Show()

Thank you again for your reply .. I want to contact you to help me solve the problem in this script .. I can not upload photo links here on the site because I am not qualified for it yet
Corroder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Though I'd probably look into using POST rather than GET, at least for the password. Even when using HTTPS which hides everything past the main domain it's probably still more likely to be logged than than POST information and shouldn't be much more difficult to implement so might as well "do it right".

Should be a lot easier to google information for as well, surely tons of tutorials on php and databases for websites.

FreeER absolutely right...

Sample HTML and PHP for registration form :

http://form.guide/php-form/php-login-form.html
https://github.com/simfatic/RegistrationForm

cheers....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: