Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

using cheatengine to turn on USB light

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackmatch
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: using cheatengine to turn on USB light Reply with quote

Hi all
at my work we have a laser marking machine that i need to have an operation light for safety reason running with it.
i dont have much experience on code.

would like this have to made as a "trainer" executable as to just be able to open up the "trainer" then open up the laser software and it automatically start working

what i am after is when the cutting software is opened up it runs a command to turn in the light to on ( green) color and when it actually starts cutting to turn the light to another color( orange). then back to first color (green)when cutting would stop.

i have used cheatengine to find the address that displays the text "marking..." that could be used to trigger the light on orange , as for green dont image it is hard to get that to run all the time when not cutting.
the light to be trigger on and off is by dos command
also when either the trainer is closed or the cutting software is closed it needs to run one more command to turn off the light so it does not stay on

sorry for the sad code below but to get the idea if what i am after

shellExecute ("C:\delcom\greenon.bat")
if readStringLocal 0012EC9C = Marking... then
shellExecute ("C:\delcom\yellowon.bat")
else shellExecute ("C:\delcom\greenon.bat")

exit shellExecute ("C:\delcom\alloff.bat")

end
MateeJr GT
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey DudeI Think Can I Know Script For Make Text Label On Trainer The text has Colour Effect . Many People Say It Hard Nake it so Moderator Please Tell Me the Script. I want Is The text Have colour Changing . Please Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: