Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pointers dont work when restarting the game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dawis67
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:26 am    Post subject: Pointers dont work when restarting the game. Reply with quote

Hello. I realise probably a lot of you got mildly annoyed just by the title as i imagine the solution to this isnt that hard, but since im a newb, i have no idea why it doesnt work.

What i dealing with is an online flash game...Inside the game there are minigames which people can play to earn coins for their player. Its really more of a silly dressup game. However i thought it would be good to learn to hack something like that. One of the minigames have multiple rounds in them and after each round you earn more and more coins. The way i do it now is:
Play round 1, take the score and multiply by 8 and search for the value, then i play another round and do the same and a single adress is found. that i change to my desired amount and i earn coins. The downside is that the minigame has a limit to how many points you can earn, and if you put a huge number it just gives 0 coins.

I have tried using pointer scanner. First i looked for what accesses the adress and whatever it was, it didnt seem to have any offsets. Then i used the adress i found and pointer-scanned for it. On the first search it would about 100+- results all with the same value. Then when i exit the minigame and and start it again, none of the results have any values or just have weird ones. (Keep in mind, exiting the minigame doesnt actually mean i reload my browser tab or anything. Its the same tab and everything. The minigame is like an offline game inside of an online game.

What am i doing wrong? Thanks for help Smile
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't waste your time finding pointers for browser games, because you most likely won't find pointers nor solid pointers.

script it up or modify the shockwave flash file.

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
Dawis67
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OldCheatEngineUser wrote:
don't waste your time finding pointers for browser games, because you most likely won't find pointers nor solid pointers.

script it up or modify the shockwave flash file.
Yeah, well i dont know how to do that so im just gonna stick to my old method. Also, its an online game. IDK where to get the game code. But thanks, now i know there is no point in trying to find pointers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: