Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to do this process on Cheat engine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bashe 5abil
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 1:09 pm    Post subject: How to do this process on Cheat engine Reply with quote

Hello guys,
I need help with doing this on CE, i get how to do this process till the 32/62 bit address part but after that I don't know how to do this on cheat engine, for eg: the "add value to offsets" part from the quote below, can someone tell me how to do those things in the quote below on cheat engine

Quote:
Apparently RB/SB settings are only forced clientside, and you can use a memory editor to toggle them on in RB and SB. You can enable in RB/SB:

- the aim lead indicator for planes
- the round drop and penetration indicator for tanks
- arcade-style tank spotting (probably the most important one; auto-highlights tanks in RB and SB even through walls
- thirdperson camera in SB
- 10km distance auto-spotting of enemy planes

Someone posted the following on 4chan prior to the current patch:

attach to aces.exe

32bit address 0x17A9A40
64bit address 0x1BFF250

press add address manually, enter 32bit address for 32bit wt client, 64bit for 64bit
type = 4byte for 32bit, 8byte for 64bit
press ok

an entry will show up below, right click and press "show as hexadecimal" copy the value
this is the value you add the mouseaim/lead marker/hud marker offsets to (value+0x1f9, value+0x234, value+0x235, etc)
after adding for example 0x1f9 for lead marker (remember to use hexadecimal not decimal in your calculator)
press add address manually, enter the value you got, type = check the image for correct type
press ok

an entry should show up and you can change the value from 0 to 1
Accompanied by the image I've attached.

So this method worked, but no longer works in the current patch because the addresses changed.

Anyone have any idea how to get the new addresses? What I tried was switching between arcade and realistic mode and searching 1/0 values until I narrowed it down to just a few, then forcing them to 1, but this didn't enable any of the arcade options.

read from aces.exe imgbase plus 32bit offset.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  67.33 KB
 Viewed:  3769 Time(s)

read from aces.exe imgbase plus 32bit offset.png

Prehistoricman
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you get up to this part?

an entry will show up below, right click and press "show as hexadecimal" copy the value

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: