Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Divinity Original Sin: 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VitaminK
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Divinity Original Sin: 2 Reply with quote

All I've been trying to get is a gold cheat but cannot find out how. Not new but no expert. The only threads that were post launch have been deleted. I have tried several formats for trying to find out how to get gold.

Any help is appreciated.
PolycomWatch
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheating Gold is pretty simple. Once you have an amount of 10 or more, just open CE, attach the process and do a 4 byte search for the amount you have.

Now, split the stack within your inventory. Take the current amount from the original stack and do a Next Scan of this number.

Now, put the second stack back into the original and do another Next Scan of the current amount of the original stack.

Continue this until you reach 1-4 results in CE and then just change the value of them one by one until the gold stack amount in your inventory changes to that value.

I made a video tutorial for you:
player<dot>vimeo<dot>com/video/234156103

Keep in mind: you can use this method for virtually anything that has a value - other stacks, available points to spend on attributes, etc.
Joeshmo
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tried to do this with my lockpicks but I couldn't get it to work. Is it because I only have 5 of them? I'm pretty new to CE but I did get it to work with gold. Do you have to have double digits of an item for it to work? Thanks.
cooleko
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can make it work with 7 of an item pretty easily (prime numbers occur less frequently so can be found fast). Just open the inventory screen, search for a value (can literally be 2 if you have time) split the stack from prime number to prime number (7 to 3, 11 to 7, etc) and continue searching. otherwise just take the long way and search 2, 1, 2, 1, 2, 1 by splitting and restacking.

It works with every item in the game. Just to give you an idea about what to cheat with. I have created scripts for:

one hit enemies & full hp teammates (doesnt protect against one shots)
one hit destructibles (doors, boxes, etc)
maxing attributes points
infinite source
no cooldowns

everything used in these were 4 byte values except for cooldowns. For cooldowns, I found the float representation first (display value only), then scrolled up in the code and found where a different timer existed which can be modified to set cds to 0.

For gold, once you set it to above 99,999 it creates problems where each time you pick up gold it splits the main stack into a second stack of 99,999 (pulling the gold from the main stack). so just set it to 99,999 and forget it (I have a bag with stacks of 99,999 because of this). First thing i do when an npc talks to me is bribe them to make them like me.
elvis66666
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:04 am    Post subject: illuminate objects Reply with quote

anyone create script for illuminate(glow) objects like chests? trying to find and aweary time crash the game (
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: