Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking For Sonic Mania PC Cheat + Cheats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MasterDimentio
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:05 pm    Post subject: Looking For Sonic Mania PC Cheat + Cheats Reply with quote

Hello. I'm looking for a cheat through Cheat engine to give all 7 Chaos Emeralds to the player's save file (And allow the transformation). I've managed to find some cheats of my own for this game if you're interest!

Infinite Rings 00A4D644

Infinite Time 00CD05D8

Well then, is anyone able to help me out? All I need is the address. Oh and I guess it would be important to know if the address is different every time you boot up the game.
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, if you are looking for cheats then take a look at this website and/or you can request too.

about addresses, as long as the address is not static then it will change.
you can pointer-scan the address so you dont search for the value everytime you start the game.

or/and you might wish to write a script for it, so once the script is on it will automatically change the values.

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
MasterDimentio
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm able to find a code for the timer in the special stages but it just changes every time I reset. Though if you just give yourself the emeralds that ultimately doesn't matter.
OldCheatEngineUser
Whateven rank

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterDimentio wrote:
I'm able to find a code for the timer in the special stages but it just changes every time I reset. Though if you just give yourself the emeralds that ultimately doesn't matter.

i cant seem to understand your post, specially:
MasterDimentio wrote:
I'm able to find a code for the timer in the special stages but it just changes every time I reset.

code do not (and wont) change unless an update has been released to that software.

STN wrote:
i am a sweetheart.
MasterDimentio
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Basically I can make my own code to freeze the timer in a special stage and that code will continue to work for any special stage UNTIL I close the game itself. Once I close the game the next time I play the address that holds the value of the timer for special stages will be different. Meaning what I've been doing is just finding the address each time since it is pretty simple.

However if all the chaos emeralds are unlocked, you wouldn't need special stages for them at all anymore. So that's what I meant by my last post. That's why I'm looking for the requested code.... well that and the Sonic CD special stages are a real pain.
HolyForce
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi MasterDimentio,

I have found the Chaos Emeralds to be stored at:

+70
+14
"SonicMania.exe"+004D2948

The first byte here you should treat as individual bits. The first 7 bits indicate each of the seven emeralds (0 do not have; 1 obtained). As far as I can tell, without poking around, the 8th bit is unused.

Therefore, setting the value to "127" in decimal will give you all 7 emeralds.

You will need to restart the stage for it to take effect. Exiting will save all the emeralds to the current save.
SilentQuote
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HolyForce wrote:
Hi MasterDimentio,

I have found the Chaos Emeralds to be stored at:

+70
+14
"SonicMania.exe"+004D2948

The first byte here you should treat as individual bits. The first 7 bits indicate each of the seven emeralds (0 do not have; 1 obtained). As far as I can tell, without poking around, the 8th bit is unused.

Therefore, setting the value to "127" in decimal will give you all 7 emeralds.

You will need to restart the stage for it to take effect. Exiting will save all the emeralds to the current save.

I tried applying this is cheat engine, but i think im doing it wrong or its not working.
HolyForce
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi SilentQuote,

Here is an arbitrary list you can follow to get results, then study later if you choose; please do the following:

1) Load up saved game of your choice.
2) Attach Cheat Engine
3) Hit "Add Address Manually" at the upper-right of the cheat table
4) Check the box that says "Pointer"
5) Click "Add Offset" once to add another tier
6) In the bottom textbox, add precisely: "SonicMania.exe"+0098418C
7) In the textbox above that, add: 14
8) In the final pointer textbox above that, add: 70
9) For today's purposes, you can leave the data type as 4 bytes
(the remaining 3 bytes aren't being used, so won't affect your value assignment)
10) Click OK
11) Assign the value "127"
12) Pause your game, and choose Exit
13) Notice your saved game now has all the Chaos Emeralds - you do not need to "freeze" Cheat Engine's value, it's now saved to your game.

Note: Do not assign "127" during cutscene as it will sometimes be overwritten (like Angel Island opening). Assign it when you have control of your character to be certain.

Please let me know if these steps worked for you. I generally don't "teach" (for lack of better word) and I'm only self-taught, but these simple steps should get you where you want to be.

For your convenience, once you have all the Emeralds, you "go super" by collecting 50+ rings, jumping, then pressing Y (Xbox Controller) as a prompt in the upper-right will appear telling you so. Your current rings are found at: SonicMania.exe+64D644 which is NOT a pointer (contains the value, doesn't point to another memory location).

EDIT: changed base pointer to more reliable one (previous one worked, but not always)
Heckington
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've managed to find out the address for the bonus stage rings, but I'm not sure if it's different for each emerald. I've only used this on the 4th emerald, so I don't know if it'll be the same results for each, but it should be. Anyway, enough of my babbling, here's the address: 067E35AC
Just add it manually, set the value and you're good to go!
EDIT: I've managed to find another special stage, and it seems that it works on every emerald. I'm not saying it WILL reliably work, but it should be.
SilentQuote
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HolyForce wrote:
Hi SilentQuote,

Here is an arbitrary list you can follow to get results, then study later if you choose; please do the following:

1) Load up saved game of your choice.
2) Attach Cheat Engine
3) Hit "Add Address Manually" at the upper-right of the cheat table
4) Check the box that says "Pointer"
5) Click "Add Offset" once to add another tier
6) In the bottom textbox, add precisely: "SonicMania.exe"+0098418C
7) In the textbox above that, add: 14
Cool In the final pointer textbox above that, add: 70
9) For today's purposes, you can leave the data type as 4 bytes
(the remaining 3 bytes aren't being used, so won't affect your value assignment)
10) Click OK
11) Assign the value "127"
12) Pause your game, and choose Exit
13) Notice your saved game now has all the Chaos Emeralds - you do not need to "freeze" Cheat Engine's value, it's now saved to your game.

Note: Do not assign "127" during cutscene as it will sometimes be overwritten (like Angel Island opening). Assign it when you have control of your character to be certain.

Please let me know if these steps worked for you. I generally don't "teach" (for lack of better word) and I'm only self-taught, but these simple steps should get you where you want to be.

For your convenience, once you have all the Emeralds, you "go super" by collecting 50+ rings, jumping, then pressing Y (Xbox Controller) as a prompt in the upper-right will appear telling you so. Your current rings are found at: SonicMania.exe+64D644 which is NOT a pointer (contains the value, doesn't point to another memory location).

EDIT: changed base pointer to more reliable one (previous one worked, but not always)

It worked! thanks!
Heckington
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heckington wrote:
I've managed to find out the address for the bonus stage rings, but I'm not sure if it's different for each emerald. I've only used this on the 4th emerald, so I don't know if it'll be the same results for each, but it should be. Anyway, enough of my babbling, here's the address: 067E35AC
Just add it manually, set the value and you're good to go!
EDIT: I've managed to find another special stage, and it seems that it works on every emerald. I'm not saying it WILL reliably work, but it should be.

Sorry, it doesn't seem to work. The 67 in the address seems to go up by 1 each startup. I'm not sure what I would do to fix this, but I'm at a loss here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: