Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

i found the admin panel of cheatengine

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sasatefa2009
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:34 am    Post subject: i found the admin panel of cheatengine Reply with quote

http://cheatengine.org/AdminControlPanelWithoutPassword/

that's the funny Eric Henİjenstein

CEForumMember
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Whoa Reply with quote

Drop database for the win
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was brilliant, I really needed this. Been surrounded with too many normies in college. This is actually pretty shit-tier/autism/edgy for db, tbh, doesn't suit his personality

"Delete everything" should show a black hole as every single atom is vaporized into nothingness, the sum of all anti matter cancelling our physical existence out, making us exist only in the spiritual realm.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuhShekels wrote:
That was brilliant, I really needed this. Been surrounded with too many normies in college. This is actually pretty shit-tier/autism/edgy for db, tbh, doesn't suit his personality

"Delete everything" should show a black hole as every single atom is vaporized into nothingness, the sum of all anti matter cancelling our physical existence out, making us exist only in the spiritual realm.
normies in college? wtf is your major
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
MuhShekels wrote:

Gender studies

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
MuhShekels wrote:

Gender studies
sometimes one of my math classes are held in the hotel management building at my school, which usually holds classes for hotel shit and social sciences, sociology, gender studies etc. anyways, these 2 decently hot white girls walk into the class first day and sit in front of me, in those cloth short shorts, loose tops. then when class finally starts and the teacher says "Hello welcome to math 251 discrete math" they looked at each other and were like "ohh wrong class" and left. I wasn't surprised at all.

anyways now im stuck next to this guy that walks around pretending to play piano in the air and whistles and does annoying shit constantly and has nappy ass hair (and thinks that saying "There do exist x such that" is grammatically incorrect when it is correct), and the guy in front of me watches anime during class.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn brolock sounds like a blast

no, not gender studies, software engineering actually, but i decided to take all the social science (SS) courses in one sem to get them over with
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MuhShekels wrote:
damn brolock sounds like a blast

no, not gender studies, software engineering actually, but i decided to take all the social science (SS) courses in one sem to get them over with
bad idea imo. social science classes are so easy and take so little effort, you should have taken 4 regular STEM classes and taken a SS as a 5th each semester. if you take the SS class online you literally don't have to do shit and can look up all the test answers online and will still get an A.

now you may be caught in a situation where you're taking 2 software engineering classes at the same time, and a math class or science +lab, but cannot take another softeng class because the 2 you're currently taking are prerequisites for the other classes, and the same could happen with math or science.

if you need 120 credits to graduate, and each class gives 3 (roughly, some math or science give 4 but its negligible) then you need 5 classes per semester, adds up to 30 credits a year. then you can graduate in 4 years. and you could do it sooner than that if you take summer classes especially a math or something else that is a direct prerequisite class
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lmfao
[SWED] Faust
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gender studies lol

635b4de.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  43.62 KB
 Viewed:  6651 Time(s)

635b4de.jpg

Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best to spread prerequisites throughout your 4 years so youre not in your last year taking 5 level 400 classes that relate directly to your major and gucci stressed out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: