Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Auto Close CE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KalasDev
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject: Auto Close CE Reply with quote

Hello, I found this code from Zanzer:

Code:
cecheck_list = createStringlist()
function cecheck()
  getProcesslist(cecheck_list)
  local count = 0
  for i=0,cecheck_list.count-1 do
    if cecheck_list[i]:find("cheatengine") then
      count = count + 1
    end
  end
  if count > 1 then
    closeCE()
  end
  cecheck_list.clear()
end
cecheck_t=createTimer(nil, false)
cecheck_t.OnTimer=cecheck
cecheck_t.Interval=200
cecheck_t.Enabled=true

I assume this could at least protect some of the Trainers right?, does anyone know a better way to protect Trainers from CE generator.
Corroder
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
does anyone know a better way to protect Trainers from CE generator.

if you mean that is CE Decompiler, then Zanzer code is useless, because CE Decompiler could break CETRAINER without need CETRAINER to run first, mean no need CETRAINER stay in memory.

Even CETRAINER has saved as an exe file, by running that exe file (exe trainer file) twice, should produce dump files and CET_TRAINER and with this file CET_TRAINER, we able to break using CE DECOMPILER and get source script / code.

My opinion, hiding or encoding script is better way to protect source code of trainer script.

atom0s

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to protect the trainers more, then you are going to have to download the source code to Cheat Engine and modify it. Using the stock code that comes with CE is open source thus easily reversible. CE's trainer maker is not meant to be a protected method of releasing things, but rather a tool to share stuff with others.

You are overall better off coding your own trainers rather than using a tool like CE's trainer maker if you are worried about protecting them.

Just a heads up as well, you can decompile CE trainers using just CE itself. There is no extra steps/tools needed to get the raw files back. No matter how much extra stuff you add to your trainer, it will be decompilable straight through CE itself.

KalasDev
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be honest I tried learning C#, I know It's suck and probably more easy to crack then CE but at least It's a way to learn the other prog languages in the future, I just wan't those damn people to have hard time to rip other people work off, I mean If they can do these kind of stuff, why not finding and making the Cheats even better then me, I'm sure they can find and do better stuff in their live other then this.

PS: The most annoying part is that they post it and saying thanks m8, to trigger the shit out of you, I rather give them hard time, and If It means to sit on my ass for couple of months I'm ok with that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: