Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I am not a terrorist
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:48 am    Post subject: I am not a terrorist Reply with quote

Unapologetically Muslim. Come at me bro.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:04 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Cool
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Quran aka The Bible only this time the main character is violent instead.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
The Quran aka The Bible only this time the main character is violent instead.


www.sofedup.tk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>2017
>Being Muslim in an area where you don't have to pretend to be one to not be beheaded
>lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheIndianGuy
Expert Cheater
Reputation: 94

Joined: 14 Jan 2007
Posts: 122

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's this Indian Bollywood movie about this autistic Muslim that keeps repeating I am not a terrorist I am here to see the president. And it's like fresh after 9/11. Supposed to be sad and depict how in America white people looked at and treated all sand niggas after 9/11 attack but it's funny as fuck. I'll try and find out the name of anyone interested. Just watch with like your underground animu with subtitles
_________________
if finessing was a crime idda had to do some time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
There's this Indian Bollywood movie about this autistic Muslim that keeps repeating I am not a terrorist I am here to see the president. And it's like fresh after 9/11. Supposed to be sad and depict how in America white people looked at and treated all sand niggas after 9/11 attack but it's funny as fuck. I'll try and find out the name of anyone interested. Just watch with like your underground animu with subtitles


That was my inspiration for this post. Also, you're a race traitor.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesus only instead he likes beheadings.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Jesus only instead he likes beheadings.


I know you read my article, I had two hits from CEF on my blogger stats. At this stage it's just willful ignorance. Shame on you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1539

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

🌊 &#12775 wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Jesus only instead he likes beheadings.


I know you read my article, I had two hits from CEF on my blogger stats. At this stage it's just willful ignorance. Shame on you.
Imagine having a blog that no one reads to the degree that it has a dot tk domain name and you're checking for stats from CEF lmao
_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
🌊 &#12775 wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Jesus only instead he likes beheadings.


I know you read my article, I had two hits from CEF on my blogger stats. At this stage it's just willful ignorance. Shame on you.
Imagine having a blog that no one reads to the degree that it has a dot tk domain name and you're checking for stats from CEF lmao


400 daily hits

Imagine being so mad that you have to grasp at straws to keep yourself from drowning in a steaming pile of your ignorance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shrooms wrote:
my empty posts generated 1k views

also what is the movie ur talking about?


Billions of flies eat shit, doesn't mean it's good.


Also a good analogy for white moderates. If you don't sympathize with the revolution, you're the flies in the analogy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OP is a closet gay.
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1539

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

🌊 &#12775 wrote:
konr wrote:
🌊 &#12775 wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Jesus only instead he likes beheadings.


I know you read my article, I had two hits from CEF on my blogger stats. At this stage it's just willful ignorance. Shame on you.
Imagine having a blog that no one reads to the degree that it has a dot tk domain name and you're checking for stats from CEF lmao


400 daily hits

Imagine being so mad that you have to grasp at straws to keep yourself from drowning in a steaming pile of your ignorance
LMAO whoaaa 400?!
CRAZY!

_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
🌊 &#12775 wrote:
konr wrote:
🌊 &#12775 wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Jesus only instead he likes beheadings.


I know you read my article, I had two hits from CEF on my blogger stats. At this stage it's just willful ignorance. Shame on you.
Imagine having a blog that no one reads to the degree that it has a dot tk domain name and you're checking for stats from CEF lmao


400 daily hits

Imagine being so mad that you have to grasp at straws to keep yourself from drowning in a steaming pile of your ignorance
LMAO whoaaa 400?!
CRAZY!


Mad that even with all that white privilege, the sand negro is still more successful than you. Failure.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites