Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

pshhh powers are for the weak

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: pshhh powers are for the weak Reply with quote

i have no powers. the only power i have is the power to blow minds with my philosophical insight.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Re: pshhh powers are for the weak This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i have no powers. the only power i have is the power to blow minds with my philosophical insight.

That's all you need, you already have the power you need as a human being, fucking around with magick and most religions don't give anyone any real power anyways, so many people in this world think so highly of themselves because they fuck around with magick and words of power (like talix) but all it does is upset the balance. People who are into dark occult practices love to talk about how great they are, or just portray a huge ego while claiming to be morally and philosophically superior, or elite in a way when they couldn't be any more wrong. Talix is guilty of being one of those types, and he's pretty much isolated himself from normal society, and as a result he's probably just gonna keep going down that rabbit hole till he dies because it's the only way of life he knows.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: Re: pshhh powers are for the weak Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

That's all you need, you already have the power you need as a human being, fucking around with magick and most religions don't give anyone any real power anyways, so many people in this world think so highly of themselves because they fuck around with magick and words of power (like talix) but all it does is upset the balance. People who are into dark occult practices love to talk about how great they are, or just portray a huge ego while claiming to be morally and philosophically superior, or elite in a way when they couldn't be any more wrong. Talix is guilty of being one of those types, and he's pretty much isolated himself from normal society, and as a result he's probably just gonna keep going down that rabbit hole till he dies because it's the only way of life he knows.

i am gald we are on the same page. they say when you die you gunna shit yo pants. but not me. im gunna shit my heart.

if a computer virus is infecting the people than a human virus must be injected to infect the computers.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:28 am    Post subject: Re: pshhh powers are for the weak Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

i am gald we are on the same page. they say when you die you gunna shit yo pants. but not me. im gunna shit my heart.

if a computer virus is infecting the people than a human virus must be injected to infect the computers.

Well when you die and see the other side as I have when I was clincally dead years ago(the dark side of death as Asa result of disrespect for life and the dead, underworld, hell, etc), you realize it's MUCH worse than the physical reality Has even began to describe. If you think how awful and frightening this world uses, abuses and consumes itself is, the otherside is so much worse, thats why they are dead and forgotten souls. Christians are slaves in this life, and the next. That's why zombies are always portrayed as Christians, and people who are buried, they will never escape this reality, forever stuck in their beliefs that their all powerful God will save them. Maybe one day they will be saved!

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: pshhh powers are for the weak Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

Well when you die and see the other side as I have when I was clincally dead years ago(the dark side of death as Asa result of disrespect for life and the dead, underworld, hell, etc), you realize it's MUCH worse than the physical reality Has even began to describe. If you think how awful and frightening this world uses, abuses and consumes itself is, the otherside is so much worse, thats why they are dead and forgotten souls. Christians are slaves in this life, and the next. That's why zombies are always portrayed as Christians, and people who are buried, they will never escape this reality, forever stuck in their beliefs that their all powerful God will save them. Maybe one day they will be saved!

the angels protect me, the demons respect me.

i have visited both ends of the coin purposely on multiple occasions as an non-sided, open minded, observer just trying to take in and learn. i know all about death. i have kissed its lips and knocked on its door more times than i'd like to admit. all willingly, mind you while poisoned by heroin and meth addiction. but i have visited under different circumstances as well. i've become ok with if i die, at peace with it many years ago. and it is such a freeing chain to remove off the heavy amount of chains that weigh us down in this human body we call life.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys need more tin foil? You know for the drugs and hats?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

Or you can believe what you want, and let people believe their own experiences without being a cock. But then again you have that freedom too, so it's not like your input offers anything of value. Most atheists really are just huge cocks, or they hide their beliefs in demons with atheism, very fee respectable atheists exist, and they are scholars, you're not one of them when you mock others for their beliefs.

There may be no god, FOR YOU. That doesn't mean the same for others, and you only make yourself look like a bigger dick hole when you talk the way you do.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

Or you can believe what you want, and let people believe their own experiences without being a cock. But then again you have that freedom too, so it's not like your input offers anything of value. Most atheists really are just huge cocks, or they hide their beliefs in demons with atheism, very fee respectable atheists exist, and they are scholars, you're not one of them when you mock others for their beliefs.

There may be no god, FOR YOU. That doesn't mean the same for others, and you only make yourself look like a bigger dick hole when you talk the way you do.
I didn't actually say "there is no God" or specify what I was making fun of you for, but keep on reaching buddy you're totally not making yourself look way more crazy by the second lmao
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

I didn't actually say "there is no God" or specify what I was making fun of you for, but keep on reaching buddy you're totally not making yourself look way more crazy by the second lmao

I've known you for years as A proclaimed atheist. What are your beliefs then if not what you've mentioned in the past. I don't give a fuck if people like you think I'm crazy. That's your opinion, and it doesn't affect anything, other than our ability to communicate like normal human beings, which you tend to have a problem with without inserting your ego and attacking others character.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:

I've known you for years as A proclaimed atheist. What are your beliefs then if not what you've mentioned in the past. I don't give a fuck if people like you think I'm crazy. That's your opinion, and it doesn't affect anything, other than our ability to communicate like normal human beings, which you tend to have a problem with without inserting your ego and attacking others character.
Rolling Eyes We've been through this dude you're projecting. You have been the guy with the ego telling everyone how fantastic you are and how no one understands but you do, jeeze. I'm definitely an Atheist, but you should know that doesn't mean I claim there's no God but rather than I have a lack of a belief in God. I'm very much on the train of us being the Universe experiencing itself, as that to me makes a lot of sense and is pretty awesome tbh.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: