Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How to find Player ID in some game

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dharmang1910
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:36 am    Post subject: How to find Player ID in some game Reply with quote

Hello friends,
I am playing Assassins creed chronicles trilogy and in game i have inject a code for unlimited health but after injecting this code all other players are also become Immortal. Actually here is description what happened.

I have found health is in float value in this game and each health bar contains 2 health points. the code that changes health is
Code:
movss [esi+00000958],xmm1

and so i have inject this code in the game.
Code:
fld [esi+954]
fstp [esi+958]

so the maximum health is always put in the heath pointer. but after this i have faced funny situation that all other players also become Immortal. So i realize that this code also changes other player's health. So i have search in google about this game and i have found a Cheat table for AC china . In this table there is the code
Code:
cmp [esi+A90],80
which compare the player id and it inject only code if this is our player. So i want to know that how can we find our player's id.???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: