Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

SO, What do you guys do for a living and,
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Killor1
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
which one of you fucktards actually settled down and got married? Had kids, etc?

I won't ask certain people because of their stupidity, but if they respond, yolo.

You realize marriage is a way for you to be glued to the system in place(at least in america) that keeps you tied down to the perpetual debt system right, just because people aren't married doesn't make them a fucktard lel. Most of us here are in college, working career jobs, or both. You're the fucktard.

This retard. Fam wtf have you been up to? And, you must elaborate more on that opinion. I'm married and not in debt, but I guess that's due to me selling my soul to the Army.

If you're in the army, yes, then you'll be set up for success in civilian life, even if you're married. The travelling is what is the hard part about military life. The rest of the population that works 40hr week jobs and go to school are either in mortgage debt, school loans, or other various forms of debt, and getting married only concentrates that debt. It's what this country's currency IS LITERALLY only backed by. Read a dollar bill and notice it how it says how's it's legal tender for all debts, public or private. There is no real value to it, other than the fact that somebody with a gun is gonna eventually come asking for your taxes, or debt that you owe if you don't pay it.

Only way out of that system is to not use it as much as humanly possible and to move past the system set in place for us, make your own system. Digital currencies are the only way forward.

My guess you know little of the world we live in. Elaborate on where have you traveled, what have you done in life, etc. Marriage does not guide both parties in debt even if one or both are already in. They UNDERSTAND that noise BEFORE they say I DO, so when they do say it, it does not make a difference. The idea is that they make it out together. They guide each other to better beliefs, ideas, hopes, etc. Life is rocky, but one can only reach the sky when the person actually attempts to get the fuck up and put their hand in the sky. The fact that you feel as for soldiers are of good fortune actually tickled me. But, soldiers are in as more debt then you could possibly imagine. Those who make it in our country only make it because they get the fuck up or they are born into it. Make a difference. Don't go wondering around telling others how shitty where we live is. Be graced at the fact you live in a decent country and understand how you can have it good. Ignorance is bliss, bro.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
which one of you fucktards actually settled down and got married? Had kids, etc?

I won't ask certain people because of their stupidity, but if they respond, yolo.

You realize marriage is a way for you to be glued to the system in place(at least in america) that keeps you tied down to the perpetual debt system right, just because people aren't married doesn't make them a fucktard lel. Most of us here are in college, working career jobs, or both. You're the fucktard.

This retard. Fam wtf have you been up to? And, you must elaborate more on that opinion. I'm married and not in debt, but I guess that's due to me selling my soul to the Army.

If you're in the army, yes, then you'll be set up for success in civilian life, even if you're married. The travelling is what is the hard part about military life. The rest of the population that works 40hr week jobs and go to school are either in mortgage debt, school loans, or other various forms of debt, and getting married only concentrates that debt. It's what this country's currency IS LITERALLY only backed by. Read a dollar bill and notice it how it says how's it's legal tender for all debts, public or private. There is no real value to it, other than the fact that somebody with a gun is gonna eventually come asking for your taxes, or debt that you owe if you don't pay it.

Only way out of that system is to not use it as much as humanly possible and to move past the system set in place for us, make your own system. Digital currencies are the only way forward.

My guess you know little of the world we live in. Elaborate on where have you traveled, what have you done in life, etc. Marriage does not guide both parties in debt even if one or both are already in. They UNDERSTAND that noise BEFORE they say I DO, so when they do say it, it does not make a difference. The idea is that they make it out together. They guide each other to better beliefs, ideas, hopes, etc. Life is rocky, but one can only reach the sky when the person actually attempts to get the fuck up and put their hand in the sky. The fact that you feel as for soldiers are of good fortune actually tickled me. But, soldiers are in as more debt then you could possibly imagine. Those who make it in our country only make it because they get the fuck up or they are born into it. Make a difference. Don't go wondering around telling others how shitty where we live is. Be graced at the fact you live in a decent country and understand how you can have it good. Ignorance is bliss, bro.

I've been to canada, mexico, and Hawaii(imo it's pretty different from the rest of states, I scuba certified there, was awesome), all over the east coast, and I've lived extensively in in California, Arizona, and Oregon. In the words of Jim Morrison, the west is the best, and the end is your only friend. I have friends who are republican, democrat, and every where else in between (Nazis, wahabist islamists, and Feminazis believe it or not), I've truly met just about every walk of life. When it comes to enjoying civilian life after you've met the demands of your contract, it's much easier for you to make a life(besides the potential PTSD and other various mental and physical trauma), I can't agree so much what happens after though. however I can agree with you that the military life isn't all what it's made to be, trust me I know. My grandfather told me the stories of what happened before and after when he was filming a documentary in vietnam (he was a sound guy). I get it, maybe not personally, but vicariously. That's why i refuse to go into the armed services myself(for now, unless the draft comes around), but I respect their way of life to the fullest, as well as law enforcement, I'm not one to be spewing the "fuck the police" rhetoric you hear commonly, that's just ignorance.

I have family in the government, my uncle is under a contract for the pentagon, and he designed radar systems for many different stealth planes and bombers. He reaches out every once in a while when he's not busy, but from what I can gather, We are always at war, always have been, and not just with each other here on earth. We are all just humans fighting for what we believe the bigger picture should be, when no single person truly understands what that picture is. We are letting our beliefs get the better of us, rather than realizing the nature of the universe(consuming and using itself), and changing certain elements of how we humans use nature.

The American government is getting pretty fascist bro, really fast. Right now it's important that we resist the attempt to control the american population through debt, rewritten history, and religion. Those are the only things holding humanity back. If the world ever gets destroyed by nuclear war, it's because of political and religious dogma, and the lack of atheists, or non religious types, in control of our system. People with compassion for humanity as a whole, rather than their specific ingroup.

Hopefully that clears up some misconceptions on what you thought I believed or thought.

Konr deciding to step in on every post I make shows that he genuinely doesn't know a god damn thing about me, and continues to judge me, just because I had a bad psychedelic trip(I was lied to about the substance I was taking, and fed lies about myself, my family etc), and was seeking psychological peace through someone who I thought was my friend, and could talk about something discretely and soundly, which pretty much was was a mistake. he has little patience, and usually only thinks about himself. Not as bad or anywhere near as evil as talix though. Just a Huge ego.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

I've been to canada, mexico, and Hawaii(imo it's pretty different from the rest of states, I scuba certified there, was awesome), all over the east coast, and I've lived extensively in in California, Arizona, and Oregon. In the words of Jim Morrison, the west is the best, and the end is your only friend. I have friends who are republican, democrat, and every where else in between (Nazis, wahabist islamists, and Feminazis believe it or not), I've truly met just about every walk of life. When it comes to enjoying civilian life after you've met the demands of your contract, it's much easier for you to make a life(besides the potential PTSD and other various mental and physical trauma), I can't agree so much what happens after though. however I can agree with you that the military life isn't all what it's made to be, trust me I know. My grandfather told me the stories of what happened before and after when he was filming a documentary in vietnam (he was a sound guy). I get it, maybe not personally, but vicariously. That's why i refuse to go into the armed services myself(for now, unless the draft comes around), but I respect their way of life to the fullest, as well as law enforcement, I'm not one to be spewing the "fuck the police" rhetoric you hear commonly, that's just ignorance.

I have family in the government, my uncle is under a contract for the pentagon, and he designed radar systems for many different stealth planes and bombers. He reaches out every once in a while when he's not busy, but from what I can gather, We are always at war, always have been, and not just with each other here on earth. We are all just humans fighting for what we believe the bigger picture should be, when no single person truly understands what that picture is. We are letting our beliefs get the better of us, rather than realizing the nature of the universe(consuming and using itself), and changing certain elements of how we humans use nature.

The American government is getting pretty fascist bro, really fast. Right now it's important that we resist the attempt to control the american population through debt, rewritten history, and religion. Those are the only things holding humanity back. If the world ever gets destroyed by nuclear war, it's because of political and religious dogma, and the lack of atheists, or non religious types, in control of our system. People with compassion for humanity as a whole, rather than their specific ingroup.

Hopefully that clears up some misconceptions on what you thought I believed or thought.

Konr deciding to step in on every post I make shows that he genuinely doesn't know a god damn thing about me, and continues to judge me, just because I had a bad psychedelic trip(I was lied to about the substance I was taking, and fed lies about myself, my family etc), and was seeking psychological peace through someone who I thought was my friend, and could talk about something discretely and soundly, which pretty much was was a mistake. he has little patience, and usually only thinks about himself. Not as bad or anywhere near as evil as talix though. Just a Huge ego.
You were sure it was DMT when you rushed to tell me about it Kyle. I specifically said to you that DMT doesn't do what you were describing and asked if you were sure it wasn't a number of other things but you were adamant (as you always are) that you were right. From that point you have been talking complete nonsense everywhere and whether you realise it or not are taking every opportunity you can to big yourself up on this forum. When you tried to seek "psychological help" from me you actually came across as someone that was telling me how things were repeatedly. No matter how many times I tried to explain to you in multiple discussions that what you were saying was ridiculous and that you need help from a professional you always responded in a snarky way effectively implying that I'm a fucking baboon while you are an enlightened (sounds like Talix huh?) being that is way ahead of me. You do it all the time.

I feel like your opinion on my ego is projection from you, because whenever anyone points something out you generally just say all the negatives are untrue and spout of a bunch of your own personal perceived positives. You have no idea what you're talking about if you think that I usually only think of myself either, but you can think what you'd like. You don't actually know much about me at all as you've shown in all of your judgements on my character in response to everyone else pointing out the flaws in yours.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Re: SO, What do you guys do for a living and, Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Killor1 wrote:

You were sure it was DMT when you rushed to tell me about it Kyle. I specifically said to you that DMT doesn't do what you were describing and asked if you were sure it wasn't a number of other things but you were adamant (as you always are) that you were right. From that point you have been talking complete nonsense everywhere and whether you realise it or not are taking every opportunity you can to big yourself up on this forum. When you tried to seek "psychological help" from me you actually came across as someone that was telling me how things were repeatedly. No matter how many times I tried to explain to you in multiple discussions that what you were saying was ridiculous and that you need help from a professional you always responded in a snarky way effectively implying that I'm a fucking baboon while you are an enlightened (sounds like Talix huh?) being that is way ahead of me. You do it all the time.

I feel like your opinion on my ego is projection from you, because whenever anyone points something out you generally just say all the negatives are untrue and spout of a bunch of your own personal perceived positives. You have no idea what you're talking about if you think that I usually only think of myself either, but you can think what you'd like. You don't actually know much about me at all as you've shown in all of your judgements on my character in response to everyone else pointing out the flaws in yours.

I took DMT, saw ETs, was branded with a perfect circle on my arm(pic attached, it's below the left of the blue light, was taken with a front facing camera, and is very vague, tilt your eyes and your screen till you see it), told I was the chosen one by some fucking entity to deliver a message of peace, and that we are all chosen to do great things and how important it is to help each other with what time we have left, i was also told to go to a very specific place, which i will go to when I have the time, seems like a spirit quest or something. I also saw this black and purple, octopus like amoeba that was telling me to commit very dark and evil actions, which was something else in itself. This trip also lasted Hours, and there's a lot more to tell, but at the very least Something very strange happened around in my physical enviroment, technology was shutting itself off and things were moving on their own while I was locked up like a statue tripping.

I want to believe that the trip I had was just that. A trip. But my boyfriend and brother were there to witness the whole thing. Be skeptical and a condescending dick all you want, but I know what happened.

Now to get to the other time when I was messaging you about my family etc. That was when my old band mates and so called "friends" told me to try some new tabs of 2-cb they got. Turned out to be 25B-NBOMe. They were telling me a whole bunch of bullshit, because they are bullshit artists and genuinely evil people trying to get me to turn on my family.

so please connor, continue being an asshole who refuses to inquire more, and just assume shit. You're the smartest man alive! You know everything! Also I have a test kit and tested many different samples of my DMT. It was legit dream sand dmt.

received_1402393613150938.jpeg
 Description:
 Filesize:  110.25 KB
 Viewed:  7652 Time(s)

received_1402393613150938.jpeg

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

theyre not evil people they were just fucking with you mate. you cant take a fucking joke obviously and are delusional about how dmt and drugs work. sober people cant even tell whats happening to them most of the time (why eye witnesses cannot be trusted), yet somehow you think you discovered something or saw some truth through a drug trip

you probably have the right to be paranoid though, because everyone you know is most likely fucking with you because youre an annoying prick that cant take jokes. they probably enjoy lying to you and gaining your trust and then fucking with you
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
theyre not evil people they were just fucking with you mate. you cant take a fucking joke obviously and are delusional about how dmt and drugs work. sober people cant even tell whats happening to them most of the time (why eye witnesses cannot be trusted), yet somehow you think you discovered something or saw some truth through a drug trip

you probably have the right to be paranoid though, because everyone you know is most likely fucking with you because youre an annoying prick that cant take jokes. they probably enjoy lying to you and gaining your trust and then fucking with you

The dude calls himself death and the destroyer of worlds, and and he uses blackmail and death threats to control others (the band, and another side project band of his), he wasn't kidding around. He's a joke that I've got by the balls at this point.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading kyles post makes me cringe and I only read the first several words of every other paragraph

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Aniblaze
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

To OP:

> Software developer
> Waiting till they finish building my appartment, until then I rent
> In a serious relationship with a cute Asian girl
> Plan on marrying her and having kids at some point because she's amazing

Life's alright.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
To OP:

> Software developer

Life's alright.

Ani the king of cef. Best man.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aniblaze wrote:
To OP:

> Software developer

Life's alright.
take your dutch genes and produce another half dutch half korean like somi
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dropped out of school couldnt pas the SATs
now i got two bad bitches passing me the weed

Renkokuken
GO Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

audio software field
can't have kids as a homo tho
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken wrote:
audio software field
you can always find one
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renkokuken wrote:
audio software field
Holy shit it's this guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: