Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Let's talk about Christianity, paganism, and false idols
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Let's talk about Christianity, paganism, and false idols Reply with quote

I'll start by saying that Christianity is purely comforting lies for people who have fucked up and pissed off Satan, refuse to acknowledge the REAL GOD, and think they are going to hell to pay for their crimes against humanity and the earth, which was supposedly provided by Satan, so they pray the gay away, or whatever, instead of making peace with Satan and realize that he can be useful in life, as well as after death, as long as you don't abuse magick to hurt others. Satan isn't such a bad guy like christians paint him as, he's just a really good business man, and he's in the business of taking souls for eternity, in exchange for goods in this life.

If you have "demons" you're not gonna get rid of them through prayer and the bible. No amount of prayers, and verses will subside your fate, the only thing that pushes "demons" away is love and patience. all prayer does is suppress them, and anger them further as a result, that's why you keep doing it because you feel like it doesn't go away, making your fate after life EVEN WORSE. Good job Christians, you've been fooled and wasted your time on this earth believing in a religion about a satanist prophet, which for some reason you guys are so against, either that or you're all just a bunch of liars(my genuine opinion), fuck around with the dark arts, and then try to come off as holy people.

This is why you always see the priests in the catholic and christian churches and monastaries molesting kids. They are THE WORST of all types of "sinners" because they don't even practice what they preach, or they are just 2 faced liars like Ted Cruz. It's hilarious, because the Nazi Regime was Christian and into the occult, and meanwhile the Republican Party is starting to follow suit, accusing the left in whole as the problem, when they refuse to admit that they are seriously fucked up. It's hilarious how people choose not change the course of history, because they believe they actually have some sort of power over people because they fuck with religion, drugs, magick, and illusions. You don't. You have no power. you're eliminating choice and free will, You are given an illusion of power.

People spend so much time idolizing PEOPLE, instead of ideas, and working towards a goal of unity and solidarity, which will bring more power to us all as a result. Selfishness, being an ego maniac, and abusing others and animals only secures a sweet spot in hell for you.

God is real, I've always known this, but It's certainly not the christian god. We live in a mathematical matrix hologram created by some sort of entity. this Reality is an illusion, and made up of light. Christianity, Islam, and Judaism all embrace hatred of others, and control. Abraham Religions ARE THE MAIN PROBLEMS OF SOCIETY. The people are fine. I see the good in people, but religion is beginning to tear us apart. "God" gave us the freedom to love and to have free will and to create our own realities. God created Satan and the devil as a means to keep people in line, if they choose to see it and acknowledge. We are descendants from other planets and solar systems in the milky way, this has been proven by ancient Babylonian, sumerian, and other various texts and legends. Christianity does not believe in freedom, and refuses to work with the realm of science and rationality, which is why Atheism and polytheism is so popular in the science community. Having the lack of a belief in those religions, is better than assuming YOU KNOW THAT GOD IS REAL, AND ONLY YOUR GOD IS THE REAL GOD and killing others because of what you believe in.

These interdimensional entities and ETs people "use" and worship don't give a FUCK about your life. You are but a tool for their means, a slave. It may seem like they are giving you nice things or whatever, but it's to subdue your consciousness. You need to realize that humanity is going to be the only one looking out for ourselves, and no higher intelligence truly gives a fuck about our fates that we make for ourselves. we are destined to change our own futures, and work together as one, rather than continuing to ramble on about all these false religions and idols, like Jesus and Muhammad. You're not supposed to worship people, ANYONE, you're supposed to embrace positive ideas, and implement them.

I figured most people already knew this shit, but I guess not, or they just don't care about their own lives, fates, and souls lmao. The saying that the answer to life is 42, is very true. 42 in Japanese means Shini. DEATH. Life is about choices and what you bring to it before you die. Reincarnation is very real.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 195

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1847

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what's this spicy copypasta?
anyway I take an epicurean stance on deity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
what's this spicy copypasta?
anyway I take an epicurean stance on deity


It's not copy pasta, it's genuine. I'm also a follower of Epicurean philosophy, But I believe that it's also ok to indulge yourself in this world, but not completely absorb yourself in it, so as long as you keep walking the right path and help others learn about themselves, and keeping balance in all things.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cryoma
Member of the Year
Reputation: 195

Joined: 14 Jan 2009
Posts: 1847

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
what's this spicy copypasta?
anyway I take an epicurean stance on deity


It's not copy pasta, it's genuine. I'm also a follower of Epicurean philosophy, But I believe that it's also ok to indulge yourself in this world, but not completely absorb yourself in it, so as long as you keep walking the right path.

that's epicurean hedonism, yes, but as far as deities go they believed god exists and is ultimately perfect and blessed with the maximum amount of static pleasure
static pleasure is gained in the absence of pain and suffering, therefore god must be devoid of suffering
to meddle or care about anything, let alone earth and the lives/actions of humans, is a burden and imposes suffering
thus it's impossible that a perfect entity such as god acknowledge or care about us
this also means god couldn't have created us/the world/existence as that would have been effort as well
epicurus was basically a badass that adopted functional atheism without disproving the existence of god, for any other religion would logically have to concede that their god is less than perfect if it were to have any reason or motivation to create or interact with existence
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
what's this spicy copypasta?
anyway I take an epicurean stance on deity


It's not copy pasta, it's genuine. I'm also a follower of Epicurean philosophy, But I believe that it's also ok to indulge yourself in this world, but not completely absorb yourself in it, so as long as you keep walking the right path.

that's epicurean hedonism, yes, but as far as deities go they believed god exists and is ultimately perfect and blessed with the maximum amount of static pleasure
static pleasure is gained in the absence of pain and suffering, therefore god must be devoid of suffering
to meddle or care about anything, let alone earth and the lives/actions of humans, is a burden and imposes suffering
thus it's impossible that a perfect entity such as god acknowledge or care about us
this also means god couldn't have created us/the world/existence as that would have been effort as well
epicurus was basically a badass that adopted functional atheism without disproving the existence of god, for any other religion would logically have to concede that their god is less than perfect if it were to have any reason or motivation to create or interact with existence


In my original post, I have hypothesized that satan was the one who created the earth and all it's inhabitants. He wanted to live in peace with the physical reality, but he made a few mistakes and pissed off god, refused to partake in the survival of the fittest mindset and war amongst the living, and is now wherever he is. I'm assuming some sort of lower dimension. God can definitely be unforgiving and a fucking dick, but also help those in need.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you believe in the Satan part of Christianity but not the Christ, lmao.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
When you believe in the Satan part of Christianity but not the Christ, lmao.

When will Jesus make himself apparent then? There is no physical evidence that he even existed, only stories and tales. It's all a bunch of lies.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
When you believe in the Satan part of Christianity but not the Christ, lmao.

When will Jesus make himself apparent then? There is no physical evidence that he even existed, only stories and tales. It's all a bunch of lies.
It's generally agreed by scholars that Jesus was an actual person, what are you talking about?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
When you believe in the Satan part of Christianity but not the Christ, lmao.

When will Jesus make himself apparent then? There is no physical evidence that he even existed, only stories and tales. It's all a bunch of lies.
It's generally agreed by scholars that Jesus was an actual person, what are you talking about?


And I'm telling you, where is the evidence? I've done years upon years of research myself, and I've come to the conclusion that people who claim jesus to be real and know it to be true, are just a bunch of liars. So what if a bunch of scholars say they agree that he was real, there is no material evidence, and the power of belief will only take you so far in life. The same goes for the other Abraham religions. WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Pagan and ancient religions have physical evidence that what they worshipped was true, and this was all before Abraham religions.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
When you believe in the Satan part of Christianity but not the Christ, lmao.

When will Jesus make himself apparent then? There is no physical evidence that he even existed, only stories and tales. It's all a bunch of lies.
It's generally agreed by scholars that Jesus was an actual person, what are you talking about?


And I'm telling you, where is the evidence? I've done years upon years of research myself, and I've come to the conclusion that people who claim jesus to be real and know it to be true, are just a bunch of liars. So what if a bunch of scholars say they agree that he was real, there is no material evidence, and the power of belief will only take you so far in life. The same goes for the other Abraham religions. WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Pagan and ancient religions have physical evidence that what they worshipped was true, and this was all before Abraham religions.


"Just a bunch of liars". Why do you insist on writing these people off as if they are conspiring against you or other people. People who believe in Jesus and who claim they "know" him to be true are not "liars". This is the very foundation of faith, that you acknowledge that there's no hard-and-fast 100 percent empirical evidence for your beliefs, but you choose to believe in it anyway out of faith in its virtue. This is not lying.

Channel Gannok wrote:
Selfishness, being an ego maniac, and abusing others and animals only secures a sweet spot in hell for you.


Really? Greed, Pride, and wrath are all sins you say? I know someone who said something similar.

I look at Christianity like I look at most religions: as an allegory. I went through my atheist phase of outright rejected Christianity as "a bunch of lies", and started researching other religions while completely avoiding Christ, but circling back around now, I fully believe it has a lot of merit, even if it is "all lies".

But beyond that, why believe in Satan if the bible is a lie?


Last edited by HackOtaku on Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
When you believe in the Satan part of Christianity but not the Christ, lmao.

When will Jesus make himself apparent then? There is no physical evidence that he even existed, only stories and tales. It's all a bunch of lies.
It's generally agreed by scholars that Jesus was an actual person, what are you talking about?


And I'm telling you, where is the evidence? I've done years upon years of research myself, and I've come to the conclusion that people who claim jesus to be real and know it to be true, are just a bunch of liars. So what if a bunch of scholars say they agree that he was real, there is no material evidence, and the power of belief will only take you so far in life. The same goes for the other Abraham religions. WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Pagan and ancient religions have physical evidence that what they worshipped was true, and this was all before Abraham religions.


"Just a bunch of liars". Why do you insist on writing these people off as if they are conspiring against you or other people. People who believe in Jesus and who claim they "know" him to be true are not "liars". This is the very foundation of faith, that you acknowledge that there's no hard-and-fast 100 percent empirical evidence for your beliefs, but you choose to believe in it anyway out of faith in its virtue. This is not lying.

Channel Gannok wrote:
Selfishness, being an ego maniac, and abusing others and animals only secures a sweet spot in hell for you.


Really? Greed, Pride, and wrath are all sins you say? I know someone who said something similar.

I look at Christianity like I look at most religions: as an allegory. I went through my atheist phase of outright rejected Christianity as "a bunch of lies", and started researching other religions while completely avoiding Christ, but circling back around now, I fully believe it has a lot of merit, even if it is "all lies".


I can promise you that I fully believe Christianity to be full of shit, it's simply a shield to mask the evil in people, rather than genuinely being a faith of good intentions. Why do you think there are so many MEGA CHURCHES, and they basically hammer home that they need donations all the time?

Abraham religions are INSANITY, EMBRACE insanity, and implore others to join the insanity.


Link


I honestly believe I don't know what's best for other people. Only what's best for myself and in minor elements, my family. I simply imagine a world where healthcare and education is provided in the proper ways to help society become stronger, intellectual, and caring. I don't believe that people know what's best for other people, other than what's best for themselves, or perceived as such.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How are you going to say "look at mega churches, Christianity is evil"? The establishments and the teachings are different things.

No comment on Penn, that guy is too self-righteous and condescending to me.

Lol at you repeating his bullshit.

*points gun at head*" Ahh, this isn't the right way to build a library "

He says this after admitting he got a lot of benefit from his local library as a kid, but he thinks that they can magically operate if they "beg for the money ". He is not as smart as you think he is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
How are you going to say "look at mega churches, Christianity is evil"? The establishments and the teachings are different things.

No comment on Penn, that guy is too self-righteous and condescending to me.

Lol at you repeating his bullshit.

*points gun at head*" Ahh, this isn't the right way to build a library "

He says this after admitting he got a lot of benefit from his local library as a kid, but he thinks that they can magically operate if they "beg for the money ". He is not as smart as you think he is.

That's because he sold his soul to the devil and is planning on running the country come next election. he fucked up and is doing what he can to make society better, while attempting to fulfill his power trip. Who knows if he will follow up on his word. Magicians are KNOWN LIARS. He could very easily raise hell on earth and ruin people's lives, but the fact that he hasn't done it yet, shows merit. In my humble opinion. he uses his powers for entertainment, which is what this world is obsessed with for the time being. He gives people what they want, because he knows how this world operates most times of the day.

You realize that the founding father's were satanists, and free masons, just like Penn Jillette, and essentially playing god.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i really hope you find some guidance. as someone who has actually seriously studied these religions, i will just let you know that you're dead wrong on many points.

you can't base knowledge around ignorance. you should actually get some education on these subjects if you're going to discuss them, instead of staying without any knowledge or any understanding of scripture.

and if you're going to make any claims you should substantiate them instead of name-calling without any substance. if you had based this opinion off of what you'd read then you'd have something to quote, but you are basing this opinion off of shallow hate.

i will let you know also that the qur'an has substantial evidence. and that you also, will come to know. the God of the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the One God that permeates all religions, Hinduism Zoroastianism etc., Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, al-Aziz, Al-Jabbar, Al-Hayyu, Al Qayyum, Al-Aliyyu, Al-Atheem;
la ilaha ill'Allah.
wa ashadu anna Easa abduhu wa rasuluh

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
i really hope you find some guidance. as someone who has actually seriously studied these religions, i will just let you know that you're dead wrong on many points.

you can't base knowledge around ignorance. you should actually get some education on these subjects if you're going to discuss them, instead of staying without any knowledge or any understanding of scripture.

i will let you know also that the qur'an has substantial evidence. and that you also, will come to know. the God of the Jews, the Christians, the Muslims, the One God that permeates all religions, Hinduism Zoroastianism etc., Allah Subhanahu Wa Ta'ala, al-Aziz, Al-Jabbar, Al-Hayyu, Al Qayyum, Al-Aliyyu, Al-Atheem;
la ilaha ill'Allah.
wa ashadu anna Easa abduhu wa rasuluh


You believe in the holy war. You don't believe in world peace. you don't believe in free will. You want the caliphate HERE IN AMERICA. In America we have a thing called separation of church and state, and the freedom to worship whatever it is you wish. You're a fool and you're being used by the muslim brotherhood, your drug use has ruined you. If anything you believe in using fear to get what you want. just because you spent a bunch of your time BELIEVING LIES, doesn't make my point of view invalid. You're holier than thou attitude will be your downfall. You're not as nice of a person as much as you would like to think you are, and literally this is the only element where Donald Trump is right about something, Radical Islamic Terrorism is a thing.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites