Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump this, Trump that
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
why even bother complaining when it seems like you understand why nothing will change. bad people in your mind cannot be changed, and good people cannot punish the bad people severely without becoming bad and immoral themselves. you need to rethink your system of morality

My morality is to live and let live, and to motivate others to do the same, but not by force, while embracing the harsh nature of this universe and being ready for all potential threats.
take some time and really challenge yourself. write down a treatise of what you believe in, and then go back and counter example yourself and find holes in your own thinking. really step outside of your own shoes and realize you're not as deep as you think you are and that whatever you can boil down your morality to will most likely be wrong, and that nothing you will ever think will actually have any substance if you dont try to push yourself in different directions

I push myself by coming up with designs for new technologies, and working to making these things for myself, looking to create a home where the Internet of things is pushed to the limits, and creating the ultimate form of mental and physical security, because in order to beat the best theives, you have to think like one. From door handles that have LEDs that react to the electromagnetic field of your hands, giving you information on who touched it, and when, to antigravity PDAs utilizing magnetism that follow you around the house, keeping you updated on what plants to water, and their nutrient levels(talking bout that sweet sweet Marijuana bruh).

My goal is to create the most easy going pleasurable human experience possible for myself and others, since no one else wants to do that for the public(looking at people like Mark Zuckerberg, hes a piece of shit).

You should see the big ass journal of technology I have written, and poor man patents I've made, since i don't have 10s of thousands of dollars on hand all the time that I want to spend on every last thing I come up with. I'm not even worried that in the event someone takes any of the ideas I've openly said online, because those are but the least bit technologically advanced and sophisticated, plus I keep everything dated and in envelopes that ive mailed to myself to ensure my intellectual property is mine to profit off of, in case some people like talix or antagonist take the idea and give it to someone else, they'd be hearing from my lawyer :^)

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is copy pasted, not my writing.

Several major developments in the Trump-Russia investigation over the past 24 hours don't look good for the administration. Special Counsel Robert Mueller is investigating:

1) Whether Trump tried to obstruct justice. Mueller will soon interview National Intelligence Director Dan Coats and National Security Agency Director Michael Rogers as to whether Trump pressured them to interfere with the FBI's investigation. (Reminder: Obstruction of justice is an impeachable offense. It was at the heart of Richard Nixon’s and Bill Clinton’s impeachments.)

2) Jared Kushner's business ties to Russia. In December, Kushner met with Sergey Gorkov, the head of a Russian state-owned bank and a longtime Putin ally. Kushner later failed to report the meeting on his White House security clearance forms.

3) Money laundering by Trump associates. Not only are such undisclosed financial transactions illegal, they could point towards a broader arrangement between Trump insiders and Russia. Investigators are looking into a mysterious $3.5 million mortgage former campaign manager Paul Manafort received just after leaving the campaign.

4) Vice President Mike Pence, who has has hired his own lawyers for the Russia investigation. Trump consulted Pence before he fired FBI Director James Comey, and Pence could soon have to answer questions about obstruction of justice. The decision comes as many inside the White House expect to be subpoenaed by Meuller.

Mueller seems to be doing a thorough investigation. Which means Trump will make a thorough attempt to disparage, demean, and intimidate him. If Mueller's investigation becomes too dangerous for Trump, Trump will try to fire him.

What do you think?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:
why even bother complaining when it seems like you understand why nothing will change. bad people in your mind cannot be changed, and good people cannot punish the bad people severely without becoming bad and immoral themselves. you need to rethink your system of morality

My morality is to live and let live, and to motivate others to do the same, but not by force, while embracing the harsh nature of this universe and being ready for all potential threats.
take some time and really challenge yourself. write down a treatise of what you believe in, and then go back and counter example yourself and find holes in your own thinking. really step outside of your own shoes and realize you're not as deep as you think you are and that whatever you can boil down your morality to will most likely be wrong, and that nothing you will ever think will actually have any substance if you dont try to push yourself in different directions
antigravity PDAs utilizing magnetism that follow you around the house, keeping you updated on what plants to water, and their nutrient levels(talking bout that sweet sweet Marijuana bruh).

My goal is to create the most easy going pleasurable human experience possible for myself and others, since no one else wants to do that for the public

hahaahahhahahahahahaahhahahahaha
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: