Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trying to land a work-from-home gig. Wish me luck

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Trying to land a work-from-home gig. Wish me luck Reply with quote

There's some business in Seattle that rates businesses and decides which ones are really good or something, I'm not really sure about the specifics. I received a personality assessment from them today in response to my application to be a contracted copywriter for them. Now, most work from home things are giant scams, and this might be too, but I haven't heard anything about the company really, like you usually do with scam companies.

Will come back with results when they tell me they aren't interested, but maybe my years of internet arguing have given me the skills I need to do it. Being able to work from home is a dream to me.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is what I do, invest 10% of your paycheck into digital currency over time(I was technicians for a few companies, I was able to pour buckets of cash into ETH doing high paid work, and taking classes when I could), once you have a decent amount, learn to gamble(without getting greedy Surprised ) and play the numbers, watch your money grow like it's literally on trees. Life is easy when you have all the answers at your fingertips, and actually use it.

Now all I do is work some temp job as a host for a restaurant while I go complete my computer science degree, among other ventures, because I don't wanna be working my ass off all week anymore. I did what I had to do to set forth in motion the future I saw, and wanted to achieve.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just ate like 20 fish sticks and am drinking 64ozs of sunny D
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
This is what I do, invest 10% of your paycheck into digital currency over time(I was technicians for a few companies, I was able to pour buckets of cash into ETH doing high paid work, and taking classes when I could), once you have a decent amount, learn to gamble(without getting greedy Surprised ) and play the numbers, watch your money grow like it's literally on trees. Life is easy when you have all the answers at your fingertips, and actually use it.

Now all I do is work some temp job as a host for a restaurant while I go complete my computer science degree, among other ventures, because I don't wanna be working my ass off all week anymore. I did what I had to do to set forth in motion the future I saw, and wanted to achieve.

I will probably buy some eth when I have spare money.

Brolock wrote:
The dream
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

I will probably buy some eth when I have spare money.

Brolock wrote:
The dream

Right now, etheruem is gaining serious momentum, people are starting to realize now that bit coin will inevitably fail, unless the community is willing to just run computers to maintain the digital economy, which to me sounds like like a waste of time, money, and energy, when you can just utilize a more refined digital currency that excels where bit coin fails. There may even be a replacement for ETH, but right now, it's the only currency with a built in contract system, impervious to human error. It's a start to getting the government less based on politicians, but on technology and the actual economy. The government can be fixed

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

Weren't you living in your car not long ago?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Weren't you living in your car not long ago?

Because I moved out of my psycho landlords house who was giving me, my brother, and my family death threats. I just decided to leave the situation, and didn't want to force my parents to take in my boyfriend with me, but they told me to come home. I'm just now getting a round to a new place of my own again. Money isn't the issue I have. It's all the crazy motherfuckers that like to target me.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No emails today, but it took them 5 days to reply originally. Not getting my hopes up, but I feel like I had a solid evaluation results page. They are using some kind of company that tests iq as well as asking about your personality and then creates a short-list of candidates for them, so it pretty much all boils down to if I clicked the correct boxes.

I'm Top 5% in "Innovation" and "Adaption" though, and they're probably looking for "communication" and "persuasion".
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
No emails today, but it took them 5 days to reply originally. Not getting my hopes up, but I feel like I had a solid evaluation results page. They are using some kind of company that tests iq as well as asking about your personality and then creates a short-list of candidates for them, so it pretty much all boils down to if I clicked the correct boxes.

I'm Top 5% in "Innovation" and "Adaption" though, and they're probably looking for "communication" and "persuasion".
sounds like a big load of bullshit
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

That's all corporate life is: buzzwords and flashy graphics and good font choices. It mostly is bullshit, but that's just the way some things are. The self-evaluation isn't complete bullshit though, I think it really forces you to make some tough calls in picking your traits, to their credit. This is a youngish start-up, so weird things like that are bound to happen.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

That's all corporate life is: buzzwords and flashy graphics and good font choices. It mostly is bullshit, but that's just the way some things are. The self-evaluation isn't complete bullshit though, I think it really forces you to make some tough calls in picking your traits, to their credit. This is a youngish start-up, so weird things like that are bound to happen.
im just gonna do some edgy shit to get hired like hxc hacker looking im gonna show up lookin like Lisbeth Salander on some neo shit and show them a picture of the deep web + my bitcoin wallet address and go like "i can start tomorrow" and put some gucci shades on
and then also show them my college degree
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: