Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

US quits climate change agreement
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: US quits climate change agreement Reply with quote

whats up with that? "We will reenter when agreement becomes more fair to the US?" Really? More fair to the US? 195 countries signed a deal and it isn't fair only to the Nikaragv, Siria and to the US? Even North Korea signed it.
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

President Trump is right, globalism has taken American jobs overseas. Nationalism is the only cure.

Link
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My shares went up almost 4% today, I'm happy :)

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
paupav
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
My shares went up almost 4% today, I'm happy Smile

Do you think that other countries will impose import tariffs for the american manufacturing and refined goods?
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

paupav wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

Do you think that other countries will impose import tariffs for the american manufacturing and refined goods?

Don't know, that's above my pay grade. But I believe we're already renegotiating trade deals by country anyways. So I do not think countries can just impose tariffs for American goods without a reply from our end. Plus I think they already have been imposing tariffs.

I don't know about these stuff. I don't have enough time to look through everything Trump does. Trump is operating with more information than anyone, so the decisions he make while controversial I'm sure has a certain rationality to it and as a voter, just have to trust that rationality and I can only judge by results. So far, it seems that it was a good decision to do so, due to positive reaction of stock market. Will see what happens.

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
paupav wrote:
Antagonist wrote:

Don't know, that's above my pay grade. But I believe we're already renegotiating trade deals by country anyways. So I do not think countries can just impose tariffs for American goods without a reply from our end. Plus I think they already have been imposing tariffs.

I don't know about these stuff. I don't have enough time to look through everything Trump does. Trump is operating with more information than anyone, so the decisions he make while controversial I'm sure has a certain rationality to it and as a voter, just have to trust that rationality and I can only judge by results. So far, it seems that it was a good decision to do so, due to positive reaction of stock market. Will see what happens.

there is no rationality with Trump. He wants to gut the medical system, the education system, and replace them with nothing. He has proposed nothing to replace the current programs we have.

So you can continue with your trump crusade, I'll watch from the sidelines eating my popcorn and laughing at the pure idiocy. Idiocracy has become a reality. I'm just glad california is now on board with a Medicare for all system, singlepayer. IT'S ABOUT TIME.

it seriously makes me laugh when you think you're so on top of the world and you have all the answers, but you don't even understand reality yet. I'm getting richer than you, and I'm developing technologies that you're most likely going to be using in the future once it gets patented and put through the works. this shit just takes time. YOU ARE A JOKE LMAO.

to add to another reason why you are so dumb for blindly supporting this demagogue,
http://in.reuters.com/article/usa-trump-russia-whitehouse-idINKBN18T1XG?utm_source=34553&utm_medium=partner

YOU CAN'T JUST DECIDE for someone whether or not their testimony in court will be allowed. THE LEVEL OF DELUSION IS REAL.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 12:35 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

ok lol

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
ok lol

You are shown time and time again that your political choices and demeanor are one of willful apathy and ignorance, or lies. OR BOTH. You are in general, an awful person, but you don't have to be.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wtf are you talking about lmao

tough guy talix wrote:
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
President Trump is right, globalism has taken American jobs overseas. Nationalism is the only cure.

Link

Also, Nationalism CAN BE GOOD. but Trump's idea of nationalism will be our downfall, he doesn't believe in helping those in need HERE IN OUR COUNTRY. He doesn't give a SHIT about our broken VA program. HE WAS ALL TALK during the election. You know who was the only person on the debate stage that DEMANDED WE START TREATING OUR VETERANS WITH RESPECT? Bernie.

Yes, I believe you may have genuine respect for our veterans. I do too. MOST OF MY FAMILY WAS IN THE ARMY. My uncle works in the pentagon. But Donald Trump IS A LIAR, and you're all being fooled to high hell. HE DOESN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE VETERANS, THE POOR, THE HUNGRY. ONLY HIMSELF.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How informed are you about the specifics of the agreement?
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Literally wealth redistribution between developing and developed nations.

Your tax dollars will now cripple the economy to cool the earth 0.2 degrees!

Countries aren't even contractually bound to any promises or deals they make, and there is no penalty for not following through.

Fucking fake ass solution to a fake ass crisis.

Paris climate summit is globalist trash.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:

Countries aren't even contractually bound to any promises or deals they make, and there is no penalty for not following through.

0.2 degrees is pretty major bro
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:

I understand your frustration with globalism, but the globalist movement died when the cats came out of the bag about wiki leaks and when hillary lost the election. Globalism is dead, and fearing globalism is a waste of time at this point, it can't happen.
the Paris summit isn't about money, that's not the main motive. It's a last ditch effort to help reverse the effects of CO2 in the atmosphere, which is 100% possible, all the articles you've seen about the earth passing the tipping point for global warming was a false flag. The CO2 can can be extracted and used for energy. Unfortunately, a lot of our top scientists are liars(bill nye, he's the ultimate social idol for "science" right now), and forced to push an agenda by the establishment. Black mail, mind control, that thing.
There are elements of truth to people who are global warming deniers, but we are doing serious permanent damage damage to ecosystems, but the earth will continue. humans will pay the price of having a shitty ecosystem, which means no more abundance of food. Save the bees. They provide so much to help our plants grow. GMOs can only do so much if the environment is too shitty for GMOs to be harvested, it's still a science being researched, like lab grown meat.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
How informed are you about the specifics of the agreement?

businessinsider com/trump-years-pull-out-paris-agreement-why-2017-6

It'll take years for Trump to pull the US out of the Paris climate agreement — here's why
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: