Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatus up guise?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil_Intentions wrote:
Got an oilfield programming job and left college, oilfield went to shit but I learned I actually hated doing that anyway. World view crumbled a bit(programming in oilfield was why I went to college, but it's all the most boring, mundane, soul sucking shit). Delivered pizzas for a month, new oilfield job as an Electrical Tech, worked my way up from a parts washer to second highest tech in 3 months. Stayed there a year, got a WSET certificate in the process. Company tanked, laid off. Became a server at new local wine bar, eventually got to control the wine menu and all that, owners screwed me over, left. Was a barista for a bit at a new 3rd wave shop, overhauled their training and got them off to a right start. They over hired, signed contracts with 3 managers(for a tiny ass shop) so my hours dwindled to 12 a week, sadly had to leave. Picked up as a helper at a local restaurant to basically slice a few hundred lbs of tomatoes for a festival, worked up, now I'm the prep chef. Hurt by shoulder around that time back in October, been out of the gym since. Can't play guitar anymore. Got back into french horn and picked up an Akai-Ewi to continue playing music.

Picked up lots of taste and smell based hobbies after pursuing that wine cert. Beer, tea, fragrance collection and making, I roast coffee on weekends. Moved into a new place with my GF of nearly 3 years, got a cat, named him Barolo because wine. Most recently I've been diving pretty crazily into headphones but I think I reached my endgame so backing out.

Letting the next few years ride while the GF gets her masters, then we're looking at Oregon for her phd where I hope to get a job running tours and tasting rooms for a smallish winery, hoping to eventually shadow the winemaker. For now, cooking is great. If I went back and time and told 16 year old me about all that, he'd be so happy.

r u still making fractal viruses. Also, Oregon is the best state. take me with you lol. I hate California.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was always one to put happiness before anything else and that has been my downfall. as a result my life choices i now struggle to integrate myself back into society. besides the obvious, i was able to create this false reality; really the only way to cope with my shit life and keep my sanity without having a mental breakdown. i was good at it. but this fantasy life also included my girlfriend of five years. she made me feel so happy that i sacrificed everything else for her. what a foolish mistake. i thought she was down for me but shes not different from any other girl.

she forced me into having a child when i got her pregnant while under the influence and the man has no say in whether she has an abortion. our relationship was fine til she had the kid. after he was born i left sober living to move in with them instead of working on my sobriety and working a job i did my best to help her at the house cuz shes a dumb bitch thats way in over her head and by the time she realizes how much she fucked up it will be too late. she broke up with me monday but past few months shes been cheating on me with this guy behind my back. she still wont admit it. she ignores my calls and txts when i ask to see my son. she always says shes busy (meaning with that guy) then txts me nasty messages bout how i'm a piece of shit that doesn't care about his son. yeh, i got fucking wrecked i know and its my fault for putting myself into a sitution where i gave so much power over me to another human.

but ive gained this sense of peace from this situation like im no longer a prisoner to this girl and i can do what i need to do for myslf. i'm currently at jack in the box but i started working at my friends gear n broach shop since monday and i get paid on friday (sunday now) so i can pay for a fwe weeks rent at sobre llving. til thn freezing my ass off outside at niht.

this is exactly why i told myself i'd never have a kid or marry someone unless there was some sort of understanding for mutual financial benefit.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2017 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheIndianGuy wrote:
i was always one to put happiness before anything else and that has been my downfall. as a result my life choices i now struggle to integrate myself back into society. besides the obvious, i was able to create this false reality; really the only way to cope with my shit life and keep my sanity without having a mental breakdown. i was good at it. but this fantasy life also included my girlfriend of five years. she made me feel so happy that i sacrificed everything else for her. what a foolish mistake. i thought she was down for me but shes not different from any other girl.

she forced me into having a child when i got her pregnant while under the influence and the man has no say in whether she has an abortion. our relationship was fine til she had the kid. after he was born i left sober living to move in with them instead of working on my sobriety and working a job i did my best to help her at the house cuz shes a dumb bitch thats way in over her head and by the time she realizes how much she fucked up it will be too late. she broke up with me monday but past few months shes been cheating on me with this guy behind my back. she still wont admit it. she ignores my calls and txts when i ask to see my son. she always says shes busy (meaning with that guy) then txts me nasty messages bout how i'm a piece of shit that doesn't care about his son. yeh, i got fucking wrecked i know and its my fault for putting myself into a sitution where i gave so much power over me to another human.

but ive gained this sense of peace from this situation like im no longer a prisoner to this girl and i can do what i need to do for myslf. i'm currently at jack in the box but i started working at my friends gear n broach shop since monday and i get paid on friday (sunday now) so i can pay for a fwe weeks rent at sobre llving. til thn freezing my ass off outside at niht.

this is exactly why i told myself i'd never have a kid or marry someone unless there was some sort of understanding for mutual financial benefit.

I am very sorry to hear this, it's a tragedy, but not the end, the future is looking much brighter than most can see. I know what it's like to be homeless myself, was homeless by choice not that long ago, moved out of my psycho landlord's house and lived in my car. Things are better now, I got a new job and shit since the company I worked for went under (go figure, karma). People need to make the choice see the way I see things, and then this world will start to fix itself. 100% possible.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
TheIndianGuy wrote:

I am very sorry to hear this, it's a tragedy, but not the end, the future is looking much brighter than most can see. I know what it's like to be homeless myself, was homeless by choice not that long ago, moved out of my psycho landlord's house and lived in my car. Things are better now, I got a new job and shit since the company I worked for went under (go figure, karma). People need to make the choice see the way I see things, and then this world will start to fix itself. 100% possible.
Why does every single thing you say reek with fucking narcissism? Why do you have to say something along the lines of "most people can't see what I see" or "people are dumb and need to understand what I understand" no matter what it is you say? You pretend like you're super fucking level headed but you're as (if not more) driven by ego as/than the people you criticise.

@Dustin: Good luck mate.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyles has the poisonous kind of attitude i absolutely hate in people and that I try to avoid. stupid people i can put up with, but not toxic attitudes like his. kyle probably has no idea how draining he is on people who actually give a fuck about things and truly care about themselves and others. everything he says and does seems totally shallow

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
kyles has the poisonous kind of attitude i absolutely hate in people and that I try to avoid. stupid people i can put up with, but not toxic attitudes like his. kyle probably has no idea how draining he is on people who actually give a fuck about things and truly care about themselves and others. everything he says and does seems totally shallow
The guy was messaging me saying he speaks to the fucking spirit realm and that I'm a fool if I don't believe in it, while peppering me with insults every single time he messaged me suggesting that I was a dumbass while the crackpot literally thinks his Dad is the guy that invented Bitcoin and has gone 100% insane since his use of certain drugs. I had to delete the guy, he gets so fucking much after a while.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
The guy was messaging me saying he speaks to the fucking spirit realm and that I'm a fool if I don't believe in it, while peppering me with insults every single time he messaged me suggesting that I was a dumbass while the crackpot literally thinks his Dad is the guy that invented Bitcoin and has gone 100% insane since his use of certain drugs. I had to delete the guy, he gets so fucking much after a while.

I didn't even say my father. You're the one that's disrespectful, you couldn't even recall what I said to you without blabbering and talking shit, because it goes against your worldview. all I was doing was having a conversation. I haven't used drugs in over a month. I want to say you should kill yourself, but that would appear rude, and it's not gonna be doing anyone any favors in the long run. I genuinely care about everyone and I want to see everyone succeed and pull themselves up, but when all you do is talk shit to me now, you're not gonna get any respect from me.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this level of delusion is unparalleled

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:
le japanese ancestry
*unsheathes katana*
*teleports behind you*
heh nothing personnel kiddo
*sheathes le katana*

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:

I didn't even say my father. You're the one that's disrespectful, you couldn't even recall what I said to you without blabbering and talking shit, because it goes against your worldview. all I was doing was having a conversation. I haven't used drugs in over a month. I want to say you should kill yourself, but that would appear rude, and it's not gonna be doing anyone any favors in the long run. I genuinely care about everyone and I want to see everyone succeed and pull themselves up, but when all you do is talk shit to me now, you're not gonna get any respect from me.
Oh whoops, your Grandfather. What a fucking huge difference that sure brought down my entire argument pointing out that slight mistake! I'm not sure if you know what the word "since" means but I was implying that ever since you've taken certain drugs you've gone insane. I'm not saying that you weren't a bit fucked to begin with but it does seem to have tipped you over the edge into batshit crazy land. I remember exactly what you said to me while you were on DMT and can show you logs if you'd like?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
konr wrote:
Brolock wrote:

these two bold sentences are contradictions.

and the only reason you wouldn't tell another living human being to kill themselves is because it would appear rude? not even because of your own internal morals about rudeness, but merely because others here would think of you as rude for posting it. this is the kind of personality im talking about, you're trying so hard to be some intelligent caring nice person when its untrue to your nature and you dont realize you have to change something inside of yourself and the way you think before your outside appearances will reflect that

not taking drugs in a month isn't some great feat either.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is you telling me how your DMT trip didn't go away as it usually does with people on DMT, which is what I was telling you that you said to me before I removed you.

Here is you telling me that you aren't sure if you're in reality and that you feel like your views will seem insane if you explain them:

Here is you talking about some outlandish shit that you've never mentioned before, peppered with very clear delusion:

And when you shared a video of a small Tesla Coil (a transformer, not a generator) with someone waving bulbs and such around it as people do because it's effectively a toy that has almost no real world uses and is even poor at transferring energy to things because it loses most of the energy and is extremely short range, with the text around the video suggesting that the government has kept this amazing technology from us and implying that it is free power or some shit like that, to which you suggested to "make a bigger one" and asked me if I had studied electrical engineering which is fucking laughable here is your response after I deleted you out of sheer frustration for how fucking disabled you are now:

So by all means keep pretending you're all high and mighty oh wise paragon of virtue and knowledge, but everyone can see how full of shit you are. You aren't kind hearted for shit and you don't wish well for other people. As Brolock said you want to tell me to kill myself but it would appear rude..? Does that not mean that you are in fact not kind hearted for shit, just like all the other dumb shit you post?
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am kind hearted, you just don't want to see it. I see the best in people, and try not to assume the worst, but when you literally start shit when it doesn't need to happen, you fuck things up for yourself. You don't air someone else's laundry.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I am kind hearted, you just don't want to see it. I see the best in people, and try not to assume the worst, but when you literally start shit when it doesn't need to happen, you fuck things up for yourself. You don't air someone else's laundry.
You started the shit yourself and your lack of self awareness is apparent to everyone that has known you for years. You've gone off the deep end whether you want to admit or not.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
You started the shit yourself and your lack of self awareness is apparent to everyone that has known you for years. You've gone off the deep end whether you want to admit or not.

Whatever mate, I don't care what you think, engaging with you is gonna go nowhere, you're gonna do what you're gonna do.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: