Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


What do Americucks think about Putin ?
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sasatefa2009
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 26
Location: Home

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: What do Americucks think about Putin ? Reply with quote

I've heard from some of my American friends that the government portrays President Putin as an evil ?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQuceU3x2Ww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jy5F5nDuXYY

_________________
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2532
Location: Up

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's cheeky, he makes us look like idiots. Because well, we are.

I'm not into much politics but Putin seems like a nice guy, just seems like he's intolerant of ignorant people and doesn't like to be fucked over. Putin is a bit intimidating.

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putin is definitely a bit of a cunt in a lot of ways but he is correct when talking about America's foreign policy etc
_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 28

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 57
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He chill he went to my nieces birthday we had a couple beers and bbq gave my niece a year pass at Disneyland she was stoked
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 52

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

americans think that putin is the devil and we're waiting for the resurrection of jesus to end the evil human governments
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sasatefa2009
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 26
Location: Home

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
americans think that putin is the devil and we're waiting for the resurrection of jesus to end the evil human governments


Which government do you mean ?

_________________
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putin is no less evil than Trump, clintons, and the bushes.
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 52

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 29

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
Brolock wrote:
americans think that putin is the devil and we're waiting for the resurrection of jesus to end the evil human governments


Which government do you mean ?
all of them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sasatefa2009
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 26
Location: Home

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Putin is no less evil than Trump, clintons, and the bushes.


I can list you a million crime by us gov lead by these people you mentioned, in exchange, give me 5 for Putin.

_________________
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Putin doesn't allow Trans and gays to drive.
Their entire media is controlled by government, no free media.
Putin black mails to get his position of power
Putin has changed titles of his position to remain in power multiple times
Putin is buddy with trump and they make business deals in Russia with his ego

Trump is the mole, Bernie sanders is being framed as the mole and the truth will be muddied here pretty soon. So in order to not receive public backlash as a fellow caring american until the wiki leaks on this confidential information gets released, I would suggest people look more into libertarianism before the government actually comes for your guns.

Why do you think Trump was so scared to debate him during the election? And why he was making false accusations of being a communist with no evidence. Meanwhile people are digging more and more dirt up on Trump everyday.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Libertarianism is stupid. People just think it's cool because Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec claims he's a libertarian and he's a funny guy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Libertarianism is stupid. People just think it's cool because Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec claims he's a libertarian and he's a funny guy.


http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5724793#5724793

Watch the video. Tell me what you can spot out are lies, and what's the truth.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Libertarianism is stupid. People just think it's cool because Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec claims he's a libertarian and he's a funny guy.


http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5724793#5724793

Watch the video. Tell me what you can spot out are lies, and what's the truth.
Too heavy handed and condescending for me to finish tbh. "Would I use a gun to build a library" *points fake gun at own head* "No this is wrong", lmao like good luck getting roads built with that mentality.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Libertarianism is stupid. People just think it's cool because Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec claims he's a libertarian and he's a funny guy.


http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5724793#5724793

Watch the video. Tell me what you can spot out are lies, and what's the truth.
Too heavy handed and condescending for me to finish tbh. "Would I use a gun to build a library" *points fake gun at own head* "No this is wrong", lmao like good luck getting roads built with that mentality.

Penn Jillette is preparing a run for 2020, mark my words. When he says doesn't know what's best for people, he's lying straight through his teeth. This is why you fail

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Libertarianism is stupid. People just think it's cool because Ron Swanson on Parks and Rec claims he's a libertarian and he's a funny guy.


http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?p=5724793#5724793

Watch the video. Tell me what you can spot out are lies, and what's the truth.
Too heavy handed and condescending for me to finish tbh. "Would I use a gun to build a library" *points fake gun at own head* "No this is wrong", lmao like good luck getting roads built with that mentality.

Penn Jillette is preparing a run for 2020, mark my words. When he says doesn't know what's best for people, he's lying straight through his teeth. This is why you fail
Why would I vote for either A) a liar or B) someone who doesn't know what's best for people?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites