Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Whatus up guise?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 1:54 pm    Post subject: Whatus up guise? Reply with quote

been a long time since the last time I came here.
how is life? what are you guys up to now?
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still a random here and been up to working and 'drugs'
Saving money for a motorcycle atm

Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

studying for college, going to the gym, playing dota. not much
you? how is you business doing?
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stopped doing the whole taking in clients, assigning my team to projects and managing everything. It was killing me (too stressful since I had way to many responsibilities on top of my university studies)
Finished my studies, now I am working at a bigger tech business that one of my childhood friends own with another partner. I managed to squeeze in most of my team into this business.
So I am a software engineer in one project from that business and CTO on another. (Its a Tech Startup Incubator type thing business)
Also I have been playing a lot of Magic the Gathering and other board games lately. :3
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody gives a shit

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What kind of deck are you playing on MTG?

I'm interning at an institutional real estate consulting firm, they're launching a new division to connect real estate operating companies with institutional investors. Will be really interested to see how it formulates as new tech disruptors are causing lots of uncertainty where certain asset classes will go such as retail. And the need for real estate portfolios to be operated professionally. So I'm doing research and essentially analyzing these operating companies.

Waiting to hear back from a boutique real estate investment firm that invest in niche asset classes. So I may be working two internships on top of school and other personal projects. Will be really interesting with this one since I proposed to the owner for less pay for bonuses on acquisitions I'd be doing and an option to do an equity rollover to have stake in their investments. If things go smoothly, good things will happen :)

Other than that just learning more about quantitative trading and research. It's a very dense subject, but it's pretty fun. Might be able to land a gig at a quant hedge fund locally in a year or two. We'll see where the wind takes me. Glad to hear you well

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

school semester just finished for me, doing long list of shit i need to do before I start summer classes in 3 weeks, this list consists of youtube videos, anime, music, stuff I have on list for a long time, but they get finished quickly (im productive and can focus on one thing for long periods of time) so after that ill try to do more productive things like read and produce some kind of content somewhere (possibly music reviews or something). also other productive shit to be done during the summer while classes are going, like cleaning room/do stuff around the house, exercising, selling shit for $, and I wanna learn a language(jap or kor).

by next summer I should be able to get an internship somewhere or at least do tutoring in the school for money (math pays well apparently and im good at it now).

also went to video game convention last weekend which was fun (but the people are so depressing), then in august i have kcon, and september is an anime con.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
school semester just finished for me, doing long list of shit i need to do before I start summer classes in 3 weeks, this list consists of youtube videos, anime, music, stuff I have on list for a long time, but they get finished quickly (im productive and can focus on one thing for long periods of time) so after that ill try to do more productive things like read and produce some kind of content somewhere (possibly music reviews or something). also other productive shit to be done during the summer while classes are going, like cleaning room/do stuff around the house, exercising, selling shit for $, and I wanna learn a language(jap or kor).

by next summer I should be able to get an internship somewhere or at least do tutoring in the school for money (math pays well apparently and im good at it now).

also went to video game convention last weekend which was fun (but the people are so depressing), then in august i have kcon, and september is an anime con.

This is pretty cool. What are you planning on majoring in? I'm doing summer courses online atm, it's my first time and it's pretty cool so far

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sup gogo, life be gooooood. No stress, working part-time while paying off me-home. Single, not ready to mingle. 3:
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

🌊 &#12775 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

This is pretty cool. What are you planning on majoring in? I'm doing summer courses online atm, it's my first time and it's pretty cool so far
computer science. after summer semester i can apply for advanced standing in my major. pretty much I think engineering or sciences you cant actually fully be in the major until completing the prerequisite essential classes at my university (first 3 comp. sci. courses, calc 2, and I think computer engineering and logic class)
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
🌊 &#12775 wrote:
Brolock wrote:

computer science. after summer semester i can apply for advanced standing in my major. pretty much I think engineering or sciences you cant actually fully be in the major until completing the prerequisite essential classes at my university (first 3 comp. sci. courses, calc 2, and I think computer engineering and logic class)

u can develop black box for wall street investment firms n make $200k up to $400k year for senior guize but u need PHD or Masters in Financial Engineering for dat shiet but u will be developing a stronger financial market that are less prone to crashes so ur work will be very well respected (and paid) in this modern age of finance. help wipe clean the stupid pedigreed rich bois that are unqualified in wall street

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
gogodr
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist >
I am mostly playing commander. a Niv Mizzet the Firemind control combo deck. But I also have 2 amonket decks.

Coldie >
:3 sounds nice. I have long forgotten what is it like to be stress-less
Coldie ;]

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogodr wrote:
Antagonist >
I am mostly playing commander. a Niv Mizzet the Firemind control combo deck. But I also have 2 amonket decks.

Coldie >
:3 sounds nice. I have long forgotten what is it like to be stress-less

It'll all be worth it in the end, hombre
Nirojan
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

making music aand trapping
macking on hoes
smoking
bout to graduate hs

Evil_Intentions
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2017 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Got an oilfield programming job and left college, oilfield went to shit but I learned I actually hated doing that anyway. World view crumbled a bit(programming in oilfield was why I went to college, but it's all the most boring, mundane, soul sucking shit). Delivered pizzas for a month, new oilfield job as an Electrical Tech, worked my way up from a parts washer to second highest tech in 3 months. Stayed there a year, got a WSET certificate in the process. Company tanked, laid off. Became a server at new local wine bar, eventually got to control the wine menu and all that, owners screwed me over, left. Was a barista for a bit at a new 3rd wave shop, overhauled their training and got them off to a right start. They over hired, signed contracts with 3 managers(for a tiny ass shop) so my hours dwindled to 12 a week, sadly had to leave. Picked up as a helper at a local restaurant to basically slice a few hundred lbs of tomatoes for a festival, worked up, now I'm the prep chef. Hurt by shoulder around that time back in October, been out of the gym since. Can't play guitar anymore. Got back into french horn and picked up an Akai-Ewi to continue playing music.

Picked up lots of taste and smell based hobbies after pursuing that wine cert. Beer, tea, fragrance collection and making, I roast coffee on weekends. Moved into a new place with my GF of nearly 3 years, got a cat, named him Barolo because wine. Most recently I've been diving pretty crazily into headphones but I think I reached my endgame so backing out.

Letting the next few years ride while the GF gets her masters, then we're looking at Oregon for her phd where I hope to get a job running tours and tasting rooms for a smallish winery, hoping to eventually shadow the winemaker. For now, cooking is great. If I went back and time and told 16 year old me about all that, he'd be so happy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: