Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I met a legit neo-nazi at a party.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
There is no one evidence that there is such a thing happened as Jews holocaust.
Idk why in many countries that claim freedom. holocaust denial is a crime that could end your future and get up to 3 years in prison.


Lmao, let me guess, it's all a big conspiracy by the jews to make people feel guilty/sympathetic to them, right?



I'm sure you've got some conspiracy theory as to why this isn't the fault of the nazis/these people aren't jews/the picture was doctored or whatever.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

most of them died from disease (typhus)
the reason why their heads were shaved and clothes were taken + showers of chemicals is because of lice. gas chambers for killing were added by the soviets (proof is in their own museums where you can see lines such as "added for demonstration")

over exaggerating hurts the point. the point is that these things could happen by any country to anyone that as a group could be victimized. similar extremes could have happened in our american concentration camps for the japanese. terrible things happened because of imperial japanese army to the koreans and chinese, their rising sun flag that people use as fun in america is equivalent to a swastika in asia

"From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war"

but you dont hear about these things, you dont hear about holodomor, (in america) because of the prevalence of turning the nazis into monsters and the jews milking the holocaust
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
most of them died from disease (typhus)
the reason why their heads were shaved and clothes were taken + showers of chemicals is because of lice. gas chambers for killing were added by the soviets (proof is in their own museums where you can see lines such as "added for demonstration")

over exaggerating hurts the point. the point is that these things could happen by any country to anyone that as a group could be victimized. similar extremes could have happened in our american concentration camps for the japanese. terrible things happened because of imperial japanese army to the koreans and chinese, their rising sun flag that people use as fun in america is equivalent to a swastika in asia

"From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war"

but you dont hear about these things, you dont hear about holodomor, (in america) because of the prevalence of turning the nazis into monsters and the jews milking the holocaust


What's your point that they died of typhus? So they weren't all executed by gas, they were just forced into subhuman conditions until they got sick and died, so don't worry about it? Not sure what typhus has to do with anything.

Gas chambers were "added for proof"? Do you think they manufactured fake gas chambers with fake claw marks on the walls from fingernails desperate for escape just to make the nazi's look bad? Like, how does that make more sense than this just being genocide?

Overexaggerating might hurt the point, and you're right about not hearing about the other genocides, but it's not like the other guy was saying where "There is no one evidence that there is such a thing happened as Jews holocaust." They might be milking it and exaggerating numbers for sympathy, but to act like it didn't happen is something else.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
most of them died from disease (typhus)
the reason why their heads were shaved and clothes were taken + showers of chemicals is because of lice. gas chambers for killing were added by the soviets (proof is in their own museums where you can see lines such as "added for demonstration")

Do you believe Germans didn't kill anyone in gas chambers or do you think that number was exaggerated?

Brolock wrote:
similar extremes could have happened in our american concentration camps for the japanese.

They didn't. Japanese received medical care and sustenance. They enjoyed some degree of freedom within the camps even though there wasn't much to do. Deaths came mostly from illnesses that couldn't have been cured outside of the camp. The greatest injustice to them was the loss of property and possessions. I don't believe internment camps can be condoned but it probably did save many Japanese Americans from murder by people who were extremely hostile toward them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
There is no one evidence that there is such a thing happened as Jews holocaust.
Idk why in many countries that claim freedom. holocaust denial is a crime that could end your future and get up to 3 years in prison.
Lmfao classic Muslim


Notice how you ignored another Muslim's comment that preceded his comment.

Lmfao classic angry white male
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1539

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
konr wrote:
You aren't worth my time

Typical response for pathetic losers. I thought that you already finished your shift at McDonalds.
If you are talking about time then let me tell you that I work by hour FROM HOME, but I'm not bitching like you.

konr wrote:
you bigoted goatfucker.

I can't see any fanaticism in my words, neither, I didn't insult you at all.
So I guess we now know who is the bigoted goatfucker.
So do I, and you aren't worth my time in my work or free time. You've displayed how much of a fucking moron you are in so many posts. You're an Islamist brainwashed zombie, and an idiot. You didn't insult me in this post, but you also denied there was any evidence for a holocaust. Even most deniers don't say there's no evidence for it happening at all, but it's pretty much just Neo-Nazis, some Alt-Righters and Islamists like yourself that have the audacity to argue it never happened.

You are an idiot.

🌊 &#12775 wrote:
konr wrote:
sasatefa2009 wrote:
There is no one evidence that there is such a thing happened as Jews holocaust.
Idk why in many countries that claim freedom. holocaust denial is a crime that could end your future and get up to 3 years in prison.
Lmfao classic Muslim


Notice how you ignored another Muslim's comment that preceded his comment.

Lmfao classic angry white male
You made a shit joke, what exactly did you expect as a response? You're a moron as well.


Link

_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Brolock wrote:
most of them died from disease (typhus)
the reason why their heads were shaved and clothes were taken + showers of chemicals is because of lice. gas chambers for killing were added by the soviets (proof is in their own museums where you can see lines such as "added for demonstration")

over exaggerating hurts the point. the point is that these things could happen by any country to anyone that as a group could be victimized. similar extremes could have happened in our american concentration camps for the japanese. terrible things happened because of imperial japanese army to the koreans and chinese, their rising sun flag that people use as fun in america is equivalent to a swastika in asia

"From the invasion of China in 1937 to the end of World War II, the Japanese military regime murdered near 3,000,000 to over 10,000,000 people, most probably almost 6,000,000 Chinese, Indonesians, Koreans, Filipinos, and Indochinese, among others, including Western prisoners of war"

but you dont hear about these things, you dont hear about holodomor, (in america) because of the prevalence of turning the nazis into monsters and the jews milking the holocaust


What's your point that they died of typhus? So they weren't all executed by gas, they were just forced into subhuman conditions until they got sick and died, so don't worry about it? Not sure what typhus has to do with anything.

Gas chambers were "added for proof"? Do you think they manufactured fake gas chambers with fake claw marks on the walls from fingernails desperate for escape just to make the nazi's look bad? Like, how does that make more sense than this just being genocide?

Overexaggerating might hurt the point, and you're right about not hearing about the other genocides, but it's not like the other guy was saying where "There is no one evidence that there is such a thing happened as Jews holocaust." They might be milking it and exaggerating numbers for sympathy, but to act like it didn't happen is something else.
my point that they died of typhus is that the holocaust wasnt some insane crazy evil event that could never happen again because we've learned from it, but rather was a normal war at a large scale (as population increases so will death tolls) where people died of disease and starvation just like many other wars.

and yes there was fake gas chambers, you honestly fucking believe they clawed concrete???

sbryzl wrote:
Brolock wrote:
most of them died from disease (typhus)
the reason why their heads were shaved and clothes were taken + showers of chemicals is because of lice. gas chambers for killing were added by the soviets (proof is in their own museums where you can see lines such as "added for demonstration")

Do you believe Germans didn't kill anyone in gas chambers or do you think that number was exaggerated?

Brolock wrote:
similar extremes could have happened in our american concentration camps for the japanese.

They didn't. Japanese received medical care and sustenance. They enjoyed some degree of freedom within the camps even though there wasn't much to do. Deaths came mostly from illnesses that couldn't have been cured outside of the camp. The greatest injustice to them was the loss of property and possessions. I don't believe internment camps can be condoned but it probably did save many Japanese Americans from murder by people who were extremely hostile toward them.
COULD HAVE happened, I didnt say it did.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 244

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
my point that they died of typhus is that the holocaust wasnt some insane crazy evil event that could never happen again because we've learned from it, but rather was a normal war at a large scale (as population increases so will death tolls) where people died of disease and starvation just like many other wars.

and yes there was fake gas chambers, you honestly fucking believe they clawed concrete???


Except genocide is a crazy, evil event always....? Rounding up people based on their religion and forcing them into tight spaces where they get sick and die is evil. It doesn't matter than some other countries also did it and we didn't hear about it, it doesn't matter if you think this is "normal war". The holocaust was a crazy, evil event. No one is saying it can't happen again, one of the reasons the holocaust is always brought up is as a warning for it to not happen again... They didn't just die of starvation because the war effort ate up food. Like, even if the number is exaggerated, do you really think the millions who died in the camps would have died had they not been rounded up and forced there?

The claw marks, while I have been curious about (fingernails are pretty soft compared to concrete), I would sooner believe were real than planted by the Russians after-the-fact and then used by the Jews for sympathy. I'll say the clawing is suspect, sure, but the gas chambers were used, I really don't know why you find that hard to believe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sasatefa2009
Cheater
Reputation: 0

Joined: 10 Dec 2014
Posts: 30
Location: Home

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
So do I, and you aren't worth my time in my work or free time. You've displayed how much of a fucking moron you are in so many posts. You're an Islamist brainwashed zombie, and an idiot. You didn't insult me in this post, but you also denied there was any evidence for a holocaust. Even most deniers don't say there's no evidence for it happening at all, but it's pretty much just Neo-Nazis, some Alt-Righters and Islamists like yourself that have the audacity to argue it never happened.

You are an idiot.

I will just write a 13 line response and then say, i dont have time.
The best thing about you konr is that you start HOT, insulting and shitting. and then you get fucked and debunked and cockslapped. History says so.

Go flip the burger son.






Admit it, you love to be cockslapped Laughing

_________________
لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
(dib1500)
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 559

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link



Link



Then theres this guy which the bishop references:


Link


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fred_A._Leuchter#cite_note-12

The guy he states "Mr.Zundel" Ernst Zündel a publisher known for promoting holocaust denial helped publish his report.


( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_Z%C3%BCndel )


Link




Didn't check out the very last video of that guy. But I don't look at it the same anymore. Either way the scientific experiments were beyond fucked up. The situation as a whole was a disaster. Fuck everyone and just be cool.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Quote:
my point that they died of typhus is that the holocaust wasnt some insane crazy evil event that could never happen again because we've learned from it, but rather was a normal war at a large scale (as population increases so will death tolls) where people died of disease and starvation just like many other wars.

and yes there was fake gas chambers, you honestly fucking believe they clawed concrete???


Except genocide is a crazy, evil event always....? Rounding up people based on their religion and forcing them into tight spaces where they get sick and die is evil. It doesn't matter than some other countries also did it and we didn't hear about it, it doesn't matter if you think this is "normal war". The holocaust was a crazy, evil event. No one is saying it can't happen again, one of the reasons the holocaust is always brought up is as a warning for it to not happen again... They didn't just die of starvation because the war effort ate up food. Like, even if the number is exaggerated, do you really think the millions who died in the camps would have died had they not been rounded up and forced there?

The claw marks, while I have been curious about (fingernails are pretty soft compared to concrete), I would sooner believe were real than planted by the Russians after-the-fact and then used by the Jews for sympathy. I'll say the clawing is suspect, sure, but the gas chambers were used, I really don't know why you find that hard to believe.
it isnt a crazy evil event, regardless of any of my partial-denial shit, looking at the holocaust this way is a bad fucking idea. rounding up groups of people that you dehumanize is normal, it can happen easily, its not crazy nor evil, thats why we need to be so much more diligent about it.

entire groups of people RIGHT NOW are being ignored and large majorities of people dont give a single fuck about them and they have very little rights. within 20 years if these people could be dehumanized another genocide could easily happen.

its not crazy nor evil when you dehumanize someone and can do whatever you want with them, its what enabled the holocaust to happen, the things they were doing they did not believe were crazy and evil. entire nations of people did not give a flying fuck about the jews, with majorities of people disliking them, and only a minority caring. if everyone thought that mass murdering MILLIONS (im going with your #'s for this, ignore all my opinions on denial) of people was bad crazy and evil then it wouldn't have happened, and neither would other genocides, obviously human beings find it pretty fucking easy to blame their problems on others, dehumanize them, and commit genocide (yay USA its how we were founded)

honestly, regardless of any denial shit, if you think that the holocaust is brought up over and over again for preventative measures then thats a dumb fucking idea OR its a dumb way to educate. it would be a much much stronger argument to show that genocide has happened many times, to many groups of people, in many of the same ways as the holocaust, and they should be brought up in all its forms (forced famine such as holodomer) so that people would have a much better understanding. maybe education is to blame, and maybe thats why neo-nazis and deniers are so anti-jew, because they've had a single event forced on them to represent history. I know ive been educated on the holocaust multiple times, 5th grade we read diary of anne frank and it had some history background, and again in highschool another holocaust book, and a documentary on it. thats all one would know about WWII, the west is entirely ignorant of the east and other things that happened in WWII
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 607

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of jews are genuinely evil, selfish, and greedy, but there are just as many kind hearted and caring jews.

Neo nazis have no conscience, live purely on hatred and an idea that they are better than everyone, and work to fabricate lies.


The Nazis were into the occult, knew about the aliens, and were very close to ruling the world. Nobody is better than each other

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1539

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sasatefa2009 wrote:
konr wrote:
So do I, and you aren't worth my time in my work or free time. You've displayed how much of a fucking moron you are in so many posts. You're an Islamist brainwashed zombie, and an idiot. You didn't insult me in this post, but you also denied there was any evidence for a holocaust. Even most deniers don't say there's no evidence for it happening at all, but it's pretty much just Neo-Nazis, some Alt-Righters and Islamists like yourself that have the audacity to argue it never happened.

You are an idiot.

I will just write a 13 line response and then say, i dont have time.
The best thing about you konr is that you start HOT, insulting and shitting. and then you get fucked and debunked and cockslapped. History says so.

Go flip the burger son.






Admit it, you love to be cockslapped Laughing
I didn't say I don't have time I said that (in the context of actually arguing against your retarded point that there's no proof of The Holocaust) you don't deserve my time. Please learn to read, goatfucker.
Channel GannoK wrote:
The Nazis were into the occult, knew about the aliens, and were very close to ruling the world. Nobody is better than each other
dude please stop with the crazy shit
_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
it isnt a crazy evil event, regardless of any of my partial-denial shit, looking at the holocaust this way is a bad fucking idea. rounding up groups of people that you dehumanize is normal, it can happen easily, its not crazy nor evil, thats why we need to be so much more diligent about it.

entire groups of people RIGHT NOW are being ignored and large majorities of people dont give a single fuck about them and they have very little rights. within 20 years if these people could be dehumanized another genocide could easily happen.

its not crazy nor evil when you dehumanize someone and can do whatever you want with them, its what enabled the holocaust to happen, the things they were doing they did not believe were crazy and evil. entire nations of people did not give a flying fuck about the jews, with majorities of people disliking them, and only a minority caring. if everyone thought that mass murdering MILLIONS (im going with your #'s for this, ignore all my opinions on denial) of people was bad crazy and evil then it wouldn't have happened, and neither would other genocides, obviously human beings find it pretty fucking easy to blame their problems on others, dehumanize them, and commit genocide (yay USA its how we were founded)

honestly, regardless of any denial shit, if you think that the holocaust is brought up over and over again for preventative measures then thats a dumb fucking idea OR its a dumb way to educate. it would be a much much stronger argument to show that genocide has happened many times, to many groups of people, in many of the same ways as the holocaust, and they should be brought up in all its forms (forced famine such as holodomer) so that people would have a much better understanding. maybe education is to blame, and maybe thats why neo-nazis and deniers are so anti-jew, because they've had a single event forced on them to represent history. I know ive been educated on the holocaust multiple times, 5th grade we read diary of anne frank and it had some history background, and again in highschool another holocaust book, and a documentary on it. thats all one would know about WWII, the west is entirely ignorant of the east and other things that happened in WWII

Are you saying the holocaust was not crazy or evil because they believed it was ok (they didn't)? Even if they believed it was that doesn't make it ok. It's up to people who are sane to let everyone know how wrong it is. You talk about atrocities committed elsewhere like holodomor so do you believe that was crazy or evil?
What about right now? There is a man killing drug users on the streets in the Philippines without trial, the one Trump invited to the White House. Do you believe that's crazy and evil.
You should stand up for what's right because someday you may find yourself being oppressed by a ruthless dictator there may be no one left to criticize your abuse. We can't police the world but the least we can do is make it clear when someone is committing atrocities.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 53

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont believe in "evil" because it has religious connotations
the events aren't "crazy" as we use the word because of their frequency and how easy they are to happen. the people involved can be "crazy" as in mentally ill or what we consider to be a psychopath, but deeming an event "crazy" is ridiculous when its obvious that similar events happen frequently throughout history and easily.

obviously you should stand up for whats right. calling events or people evil does not allow you to stand up for whats right, it puts it out of your control, it makes you motives of "stopping evil" ill-advised. putting systems in place to stop these things and recognizing what causes them to happen is how we would stop these things. its in our human nature, so labeling it evil and crazy makes it seem like we would not be part of it, but the point is that anyone of us could be in a social situation where we could fall into committing these atrocities.

the people that let the holocaust happen were not evil or crazy, they were normal citizens. many of the people that committed "atrocities" or evil actions were also normal people put into a situation where they felt helpless to do anythings. it was an entire system that allowed the holocaust to happen, not because hitler and SS officers were "crazy and evil"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites