Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hacking csr racing Android tablet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crashoverride93
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:35 am    Post subject: Hacking csr racing Android tablet Reply with quote

Ok so before anyone ask yes I have root and no I'm not online with my tablet

So anyways I have everything on my car at stage 5 but one race is still driving me nuts so I tried to use the Android version of cheat engine to directly increase my cars power but no matter what I do I can't get the values to stick so please any help would be appreciated thanks in advanced.

By the way I am able to mod gold and silver gas and mechanical fixes left so I know it's working correctly otherwise.
Dark Byte
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

perhaps power is a calculation based on other factors.
find those factors and change those instead

Like my help? Join me on Patreon so i can keep helping
crashoverride93
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only things that effect power in normal game play are the engine intake and turbo upgrades and srage 5 is the max you can go hacking tthese to higher than 5 dose'nt seem to affect it eaither so thats why i was trying to directly edit it.

When I hack it above 5 and then the game is saved and reloaded it just reverts back to 5 and hacking it higher than 5 does nothing to affect power

I think the reason the value does not stick is because all I can seem to find is mirror values and not the real ones.

That's what I need help with.
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crashoverride93 wrote:
The only things that effect power in normal game play are the engine intake and turbo upgrades and srage 5 is the max you can go hacking tthese to higher than 5 dose'nt seem to affect it eaither so thats why i was trying to directly edit it.

When I hack it above 5 and then the game is saved and reloaded it just reverts back to 5 and hacking it higher than 5 does nothing to affect power

I think the reason the value does not stick is because all I can seem to find is mirror values and not the real ones.

That's what I need help with.

Remember that instead of the gold and silvers that you've been able to change.. This one might be a float value instead of a 4 byte, so you must scan for a float value
crashoverride93
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately float value dident help eaither so I wonder would there be a easy way to find the nitrous boost duration time so that I could freeze it and have infinite now through every race?
Cissamannen
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You could use a mod to so you can get tons of keys/gold bars and upgrade your car to max!
crashoverride93
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cissamannen wrote:
You could use a mod to so you can get tons of keys/gold bars and upgrade your car to max!

Notice I already hacked gold and silver thus I already upgraded it to stage 5 witch is max but what I was having trouble with was beating a boss in order to win his car I maxed out the car and hired the mechanic and still lost the race so I was trying to hack the power up above normal max but I'm at the point of thinking that maybe there is a pointer I need to to find that changes all the mirror values at the same time.
But I'm not sure I understand how to setup the network cheat engine from the pc in order to to use the pointer scanner
If I do this can I use a router that don't have internet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: