Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2 bombings happened in Egypt.
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:51 am    Post subject: 2 bombings happened in Egypt. Reply with quote

Nothing for certain yet, but it's suspected that it was carried out by a white, cis male Trump supporter.
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who did Terry Nichols support in the election?

My Paypal link if you want to send me some money for whatever reason.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:
Who did Terry Nichols support in the election?
What is this even supposed to mean?
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's a co-conspirator in the third(second if you don't count acts during war) deadliest act of terrorism in the US. He's a White male, and given his views, would likely agree with/support Trump. But hey, yours is funny cause it was Brown Muslims who bombed those Egyptian churches.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:
He's a co-conspirator in the third(second if you don't count acts during war) deadliest act of terrorism in the US. He's a White male, and given his views, would likely agree with/support Trump. But hey, yours is funny cause it was Brown Muslims who bombed those Egyptian churches.

I thought it was something like that, but I was hoping you weren't that transparent.

Lmao, use an anti-government nutjob from 1990 to try and dilute the fact that muslims are blowing up shit like crazy. We are just lucky we have such a low muslim population.

I mean it's not like areas with more muslims means any increased likelihood of some kind of terrorist attack.

I mean, Sweden just had people ran down in their streets, Egypt had 2 bombs go off, Paris has had all kinds of problems, and you wanna say "Well some white guy in the 1990's blew up the OKC building, so don't worry about muslims."

Last edited by HackOtaku on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly, don't worry about Muslims, worry about nutjobs.

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:

Exactly, don't worry about Muslims, worry about nutjobs.
Oh, my mistake. I didn't think it was so soon, thought OC was forever ago. Anyway, my point is statistically speaking, muslims carry out terrorist attacks more than anyone else.

Just wait for the next attack and we'll be waiting with bated breath to see who is behind it. What is it about Islam that makes people think terrorism is okay?

Last edited by HackOtaku on Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You sure it's [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(United_States)]just Islam?[/url]
Really?

Last edited by SinStar87 on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:
You sure it's [url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_of_God_(United_States)]just Islam?[/url]

A total of 11 people have been killed over 12 years from this group. 3x that many people died today to Islamic extremism.

Got anything else?

Last edited by HackOtaku on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you only care about the number of bodies, not the actual intent of terrorism, the pain and suffering inflicted, or those killed.

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:
Oh, you only care about the number of bodies, not the actual intent of terrorism.

Great strawman following your false equivalence.

What are you even saying? I don't care what the "intent" of ANY terrorist attack is, I think they are all wrong full-stop. I am talking about the severity of attacks carried out by groups. An anti-abortion group that has killed an average of less than 1 person a year is not the same thing as Islamic extremism which carries out attacks that kill hundreds every month.

I'm not saying /only/ Islam carries out attacks, you are putting those words in my mouth, I am just saying statistically they are more likely. You wanting to come around and show me some shit group of anti-abortioners and act like that's anywhere near the same thing as Islamic extremism is a joke and you know it.

Any more fallacies you wanna throw my way?

SinStar87 wrote:
Oh, you only care about the number of bodies, not the actual intent of terrorism, the pain and suffering inflicted, or those killed.

Nice edit trying to beef up your weak-ass argument with emotional language. Let me try: I guess you don't care about the pain and suffering of the tens of thousands of people hurt by Islam, the women who are raped and then stoned to death for being raped, the 12 year old girls made to marry old men. Constant terrorist attacks killing innocents are no big deal to you. I guess you just hate brown people.
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope, the greatest killer is war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War#Iraqi_civilian_casualties US military strikes have killed oodles of more innocents than every act of terror by Muslim extremists.

My point is, terrorism is nowhere limited to Islam. The second deadliest terrorist act in the US was carried out by Fundamentalist Conservatives. Muslim extremists just aren't targeting anything specific so have higher body counts.

Wasn't me who said
HackOtaku wrote:
What is it about Islam that makes people think terrorism is okay?

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:
Nope, the greatest killer is war. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War#Iraqi_civilian_casualties US military strikes have killed oodles of more innocents than every act of terror by Muslim extremists.

My point is, terrorism is nowhere limited to Islam. The second deadliest terrorist act in the US was carried out by Fundamentalist Conservatives. They just aren't targeting anything specific so have higher body counts.

Wasn't me who said
HackOtaku wrote:
What is it about Islam that makes people think terrorism is okay?
It's not the same to use the US as your basis for this, because we have such a low Muslim population. That's like me saying malaria isn't really that bad of a disease because only 5 Americans died from it last year.

Also, who carried out the #1 deadliest attack, then? :^)

I'm against our drone program too.

You can say it is not limited to Islam, and I've already agreed with you on that point, but I am saying it is statically more likely that if a terrorist attack is pulled off, usually a muslim is behind it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016

Go ahead and read through those lists and tell me where the majority of terrorist attacks are coming from.
SinStar87
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so now you're point is that Terrorism isn't isolated to Islam? Cause again that's certainly not what you've implied up to now.

As for your bit about 12 year olds getting raped, look into Mormonism. It's almost enough to argue for a ban of religion in general.

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SinStar87 wrote:
Ok, so now you're point is that Terrorism isn't isolated to Islam? Cause again that's certainly not what you've implied up to now.

As for your bit about 12 year olds getting raped, look into Mormonism. It's almost enough to argue for a ban of religion in general.

Are you like, actually stupid? I'm not having a go, I am just legitimately concerned about your comprehension at this point.

How is my point now that terrorism isn't isolated to Islam? For starters, that has never been my point:

HackOtaku wrote:

I'm not saying /only/ Islam carries out attacks, you are putting those words in my mouth, I am just saying statistically they are more likely.

HackOtaku wrote:
Anyway, my point is statistically speaking, muslims carry out terrorist attacks more than anyone else.

HackOtaku wrote:

You can say it is not limited to Islam, and I've already agreed with you on that point, but I am saying it is statically more likely that if a terrorist attack is pulled off, usually a muslim is behind it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016

If you had bothered to do the leg work on this one and read the incidents in 2016, you will see an overwhelming majority are from muslims. Like I've said so many times already, I am NOT saying only muslims are terrorist, just that if a terrorist event happens, we all know who is most likely behind it.

As far as mormonism goes, that's another joke. Just a watered-down Muhammad in the form of Joseph Smith. Just another rat who wants to take the Christian story and create their own religion out of it for their own gains. Haven't heard much about 12 year olds being harmed, but if it's going on, it needs to be stopped. However, Islam for a fact does this, so why are you deflecting to mormonism? And I think we need to be moving away from religion as a society anyway.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26  Next
Page 1 of 26

Jump to: