Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Syrian Missile Strike
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we've dropped the MOAB in Afghanistan. 30 + ISIS members killed, no civilians. I guess we are still world policing, but he did say in his campaign one of his goals was eliminating ISIS, so I can't say it was unexpected.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 28

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 57
Location: California

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Now we've dropped the MOAB in Afghanistan. 30 + ISIS members killed, no civilians. I guess we are still world policing, but he did say in his campaign one of his goals was eliminating ISIS, so I can't say it was unexpected.


I don't think you understand what world policing means

_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote


Link


Definitely seems like more of another military flex than anything else at the moment. dat shock and awe. Is this meant to be a message to North Korea?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
The more information I see coming out about the initial gas attack it looks like it was perpetrated by people on the ground.

The videos of the treatment of the gas attack patients are very graphic but if you do watch them and you know anything about medical procedure you will notice these people aren't following medical procedure. Tapes are spliced together in a way that makes it clear something is being faked. It looks like they are faking the treatment and those people doing that may actually be the ones that did the killing.


http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/syria-assad-chemical-attack-france-says-it-has-proof-khan-sheikhoun-a7691476.html
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

France's proof for the sarin belonging to Assad is that it is the same type of sarin used in the 2013 attacks. The problem with that is those sarin attacks have never been proven to be by Assad.


http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39717894
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you trying so hard to defend Assad? It is very obvious the Syrian government is behind it, just as it was obvious before.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't give a shit about Assad. I defend the truth and we don't know what the truth is yet. Jumping to conclusions without evidence does not prove anything obvious.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
I don't give a shit about Assad. I defend the truth and we don't know what the truth is yet. Jumping to conclusions without evidence does not prove anything obvious.
And yet international intelligence services aren't enough to convince you.


Quote:


c) According to the intelligence obtained by the French services, the process of synthesizing sarin, developed by the Scientific Studies and Research Centre (SSRC) and employed by the Syrian armed forces and security services, involves the use of hexamine as a stabilizer. DIMP is also known as a by-product generated by this process.

d) This intelligence on the process used by the regime, which is a sign of itsresponsibility in the attack on 4 April, is based notably on the analysis of the content of anunexploded grenade which was used with certainty by the Syrian regime during the Saraqib attack on 29 April 2013. That mid-afternoon, a helicopter arriving from the north-east flewover the city of Saraqib at high altitude. Three unidentified objects, emitting white smoke,were dropped on neighbourhoods to the west of the city, on a north-south trajectory.

According to France, only the Syrian armed forces had helicopters and could therefore be responsible for dropping these three objects.


e) The presence of the same chemical compounds in the environmental samples collected during the attacks on Khan Sheikhoun on 4 April 2017 and on Saraqib on 29 April 2013 has therefore been formally confirmed by France. The sarin present in the munitions used on 4 April was produced using the same manufacturing process as that used during the sarin attack perpetrated by the Syrian regime in Saraqib. Moreover, the presence
of hexamine indicates that this manufacturing process is that developed by the Scientific Studies and Research Centre for the Syrian regime.


Source: http://www.diplomatie.gouv.fr/IMG/pdf/170425_-_evaluation_nationale_-_anglais_-_final_cle0dbf47-1.pdf


You say you support the truth, but you seem to want to ignore the facts along the way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

You say you support the truth, but you seem to want to ignore the facts along the way.

Don't use those perverse argument tactics like your friends do. I thought you might be above that. If you can agree to an amicable discussion then I will reply. Otherwise I will just ignore you. You have no idea how much attention I pay to facts and how focused I am on clearing up whether something is true or just believe what someone subjectively labels as a certainty.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1540

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mate you and that other tard on this forum are the most intellectually dishonest people I've seen on here, you have no leg to stand on if you're going to criticise us.
_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

/\
||
Case in point.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

You say you support the truth, but you seem to want to ignore the facts along the way.

Don't use those perverse argument tactics like your friends do. I thought you might be above that. If you can agree to an amicable discussion then I will reply. Otherwise I will just ignore you. You have no idea how much attention I pay to facts and how focused I am on clearing up whether something is true or just believe what someone subjectively labels as a certainty.
You speak as if you are privileged to some information we don't know, but you aren't sharing it. I've shown you my news sources which seem sufficient enough evidence to believe Syria was behind it. If you disagree, that's fine, but give me resources as to why. As far as I can tell your logic is "my gut tells me it's a conspiracy by the rebels, so that is what I will believe. " I am open to being wrong, but I need evidence.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not saying your wrong. I'm saying the evidence is not there to prove it was Assad and we need more evidence and that is why I speak out against the Assad narrative being pushed but I personally don't know with certainty.

A chemical additive to an attack agent is not a proper identifying signature.
https://investmentwatchblog.com/debunking-the-french-report-on-syrian-chemical-weapons/
Quote:
It is a product simple to get hold of and in no way conclusively points to the government.

In addition, hexamine found in samples may be derived from other sources for example, explosives.


I don't doubt that Syrian forces were in the area and launched attacks against the rebels. However I do not see the proof that the toxins were released by government munitions. It would be a simple matter to take a device after a Syrian airstrike and launch false flag attack. We know there are nations aiding the rebels with the ability to supply them with the necessary materials to do this.

We know the media lies to us yet we continue to believe everything we are fed. We were sure the USS Maddox was attacked in the Bay of Tonkin. We were sure Iraq WMD were a slam dunk and the invasion would go beautifully and casualties would be very low and it would help us defeat terrorism rather than spreading it. We were sure the Kuwaiti nurse was a true damsel in distress and not just the daughter of an ambassador pretending to be someone she wasn't. We were sure the attack on Pearl Harbor was acomplete surprise that we never saw coming.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1540

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually agree on the thing you're saying in regards to there not being enough proof to pin it on Assad, I'm just that in some other threads we've had discussions you've been either dishonest or ignorant to an extreme.
_________________
“If a man is not a Socialist at 20 he has no heart, but if he remains one at 30 he has no head.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.globalresearch.ca/assessment-of-white-house-intelligence-report-about-nerve-agent-attack-in-khan-shaykhun-syria/5584867



Quote:
Analysis of the debris as shown in the photographs cited by the White House clearly indicates that the munition was almost certainly placed on the ground with an external detonating explosive on top of it that crushed the container so as to disperse the alleged load of sarin.

Quote:
The explosive acted on the pipe as a blunt crushing mallet. It drove the pipe into the ground while at the same time creating the crater. Since the pipe was filled with sarin, which is an incompressible fluid, as the pipe was flattened the sarin acted on the walls and ends of the pipe causing a crack along the length of the pipe and also the failure of the cap on the back end.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites