Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bypassing a Unity Engine Anti-Cheat

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aelus
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:38 pm    Post subject: Bypassing a Unity Engine Anti-Cheat Reply with quote

Hello all,

I've been playing The While Eight single player lately. The game is great, however there's a huge grind that I like to mitigate; I don't remove it entirely, rather, I just speed it up so I can enjoy it and everything else in my life. Recently, a patch was introduced to the game which included an AC. I just have a few questions as this is my first time trying to breach an AC and/or shut it down.

1) Is it worth the time and is it possible? This game is on the Unity engine and either uses a homegrown AC or one of the ones I found from a Google search on the topic.

2) Is there a general way to go about bypassing an AC? I tried checking which addresses access the known AC-monitored addresses (not everything is monitored interestingly, just the basics), but no luck so far.

3) Has anyone had any experience with this who can help me? I'm watched a few YouTube videos on bypassing the Assassin's Creed: Unity AC, but that seems to be an entirely different method.

The way the AC seems to work is that upon noticing that a value has been changed, it kills your character and provides a "CHEATER" splash screen with the ability to respawn.

I would very much appreciate any leads, pointers(no pun intended), or general oversight. Thank you for reading this.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: