Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[EVERSPACE] Help with my cheat table

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zigmazero
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: [EVERSPACE] Help with my cheat table Reply with quote

Hi, i've beentrying to do some cheat tables for everspace for steam.

Everything was good with the pointers, i was able to exit the game and open it up gain and the table worked; until I died, now the pointers are changed and they don't work anymore.

I have to say I used the scanner pointer wasy, since i couldn't do it manually, I'll attach my table to see if anybody can help me.

Thank you do much.

EDIT. I cannot attach my table Sad
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pointers usually work better if you save a big list and keep going back to them each restart instead of making a table out of individual pointers. Usually pointers do not maintain usefulness so it's best to keep the big list to increase the odds of some being good. If you've already found a pointer though it's even better to make an auto assembly table by finding instructions that access it since that is even more reliable.
zigmazero
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
Pointers usually work better if you save a big list and keep going back to them each restart instead of making a table out of individual pointers. Usually pointers do not maintain usefulness so it's best to keep the big list to increase the odds of some being good.

This is something i've been doing, but some tables are way too big, because i was lazy to do the process more than twice.

sbryzl wrote:
If you've already found a pointer though it's even better to make an auto assembly table by finding instructions that access it since that is even more reliable.

I don't have the knowledge of how to do an auto assembly table, since I started going deep into this not very long ago. I wonder if you can add a link where a tutorial is located or helping by telling me how to to it, please Very Happy
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to get started quickly by watching a video then Rydian has some good basic tutorials for starting out. Then as you get deeper in you can start watching some videos by Stephen Chapman and many others. I mention videos because I like to learn things by seeing them done but there are a lot of written tutorials in this forum too.

Here is a basic aob injection tutorial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Kkx5pw2uLw
zigmazero
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
If you want to get started quickly by watching a video then Rydian has some good basic tutorials for starting out. Then as you get deeper in you can start watching some videos by Stephen Chapman and many others. I mention videos because I like to learn things by seeing them done but there are a lot of written tutorials in this forum too.

Here is a basic aob injection tutorial.

thank you so much, this isvery helpful, i've been failing all my tables, but i think because the game is very hard to hack, do you have any proposal of games that are easy to hack to start with?
Matze500
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everspace is really easy. No encryption and visual numbers are the real values. Health, shield and weapon energy are float and the other values 4 byte.

Greets Matze

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: