Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

finally
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: finally Reply with quote

Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You call me all sorts of insults and you're excited that you can finally fulfill your pedophile urges in a frowned upon I guess legal way. Neat.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You call me all sorts of insults and you're excited that you can finally fulfill your pedophile urges in a frowned upon I guess legal way. Neat.
i know right, its pretty hilarious
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm all for keeping kids safe from predators but I don't think anyone should be incriminated for their fetishes
it's just a rubber doll
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
I'm all for keeping kids safe from predators but I don't think anyone should be incriminated for their fetishes
it's just a rubber doll
there would have to be some kind of evidence showing it would prevent predators from actually assaulting children, and there would have to be evidence showing that it would not further their fantasies and make them actually want to go out and assault a child because "the real thing must be so much better".

i personally think the latter would happen (no evidence), i mean really what pedo is going to go "ah yes i have my small rubber doll now, no more do i feel the need to act upon my urges". plus its more than the physical attraction, they have sick psychological fantasies that accompany the physicality, such as being in a position of power where they can "teach" the child and be their role model.

saying that the doll would actually prevent something is like giving normal rapists a doll and saying "ah yes now their physical urge is satisfied they no longer will rape". its ridiculous and ignorant
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
it's just a rubber doll
there would have to be some kind of evidence showing it would prevent predators from actually assaulting children, and there would have to be evidence showing that it would not further their fantasies and make them actually want to go out and assault a child because "the real thing must be so much better".

i personally think the latter would happen (no evidence), i mean really what pedo is going to go "ah yes i have my small rubber doll now, no more do i feel the need to act upon my urges". plus its more than the physical attraction, they have sick psychological fantasies that accompany the physicality, such as being in a position of power where they can "teach" the child and be their role model.

saying that the doll would actually prevent something is like giving normal rapists a doll and saying "ah yes now their physical urge is satisfied they no longer will rape". its ridiculous and ignorant

this but also much more this

generally from what i've been told is that the more you practice it, the more depraved your practice gets. generally. some people start at feet and work their way up. some people are just feet-folk for life. but i've definitely been told by multiple people (psychopaths, 'promiscuous' (for lack of better term) gays, etc.) that the more practice + time, the more the interest can grow
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't really think it matters if it makes a psycho more psycho, it's a free country
that's like making bittorrent or emulators illegal just because they lends to piracy
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
I don't really think it matters if it makes a psycho more psycho, it's a free country
that's like making bittorrent or emulators illegal just because they lends to piracy
except that one lends to direct harm of a child and another lends to possibly missing sales
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pedophiles need therapeutic treatment addressing the psychological core of the problem, not band-aids to treat their symptoms. This is basically accepting defeat for the patient.
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
except that one lends to direct harm of a child and another lends to possibly missing sales

except it doesn't lend to direct harm of a child
correlation is not causation
if you start banning products because of the effects they may have on mental health and how that can affect others around the consumer then it's a massive slippery slope
we'd have to ban smoking and drinking and basically anything that someone could do that possibly endangers the health of others as a side effect
welcome to nanny-state prohibition
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cryoma wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

if you start banning products because of the effects they may have on mental health and how that can affect others around the consumer then it's a massive slippery slope
we'd have to ban smoking and drinking and basically anything that someone could do that possibly endangers the health of others as a side effect
correlation is not causation, but you explicitly stated "makes a psycho more psycho" which is causation, and was also the my point when I said earlier that they would need to research it more to prove that the correlation is the cause.

smoking has already been banned in public spaces (no more smoking sections) so that it cannot harm others AND the age was raised to 21 (in my city). drinking and driving has massive prevention efforts being put towards it.

why the fuck would you not ban something that has a massive correlation with the endangerment of innocent children's lives?
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

correlation is not causation, but you explicitly stated "makes a psycho more psycho" which is causation, and was also the my point when I said earlier that they would need to research it more to prove that the correlation is the cause.

smoking has already been banned in public spaces (no more smoking sections) so that it cannot harm others AND the age was raised to 21 (in my city). drinking and driving has massive prevention efforts being put towards it.

why the fuck would you not ban something that has a massive correlation with the endangerment of innocent children's lives?
Because he's a fucking moron
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:
Brolock wrote:
Cryoma wrote:

I said if it makes a psycho more psycho
as in if someone could prove causation
which afaik hasn't happened yet so for now it's correlation isn't causation

also smoking is not constitutionally banned it's banned based on local policy
and this is after it was extensively proven to be unhealthy for the smoker and anyone nearby
if you could prove to me that someone who has sex with a rubber doll that looks a certain way becomes more inclined to rape a minor, I'd concede the issue
but you can't because that's a psychological issue and psychology is a bullshit pseudoscience
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would child offenders coming out and saying themselves that the doll made them want the real thing convince you?
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
would child offenders coming out and saying themselves that the doll made them want the real thing convince you?

no because they're already child offenders
if you're talking about paedophiles as part of a properly-conducted case study then yeah that would be a step in the right direction for those that want to ban these dolls
may as well ban loli drawings too because they're also fictional childlike characters used in a sexual setting
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: