Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Monster Monpiece Address Code Gather

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IsThisTaken
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Monster Monpiece Address Code Gather Reply with quote

What I want to create on here is a place where you can gather codes for the cards you want on here. You may not realize it, but if you happen to check the address code for the cards if you wanted to get more of them (Neptune, Purple Heart, Fear) You may see that the address always begins with a 10E5 and ends with a 04 (Even if you restart it.) What I want this forum to be is a place where we can share the codes for the cards later in the game or if you're lucky and guess a code, a code that you can't even get if it's a boss or you have to buy it.

So if you can, please share the codes you got on here, and if you want to know how to get them just add and remove a card to your storage to your deck and record on CE to get that code. You can also guess the code by using 10E5**04. (You can change the stars to anything I believe.

Lets see what we can get.
IsThisTaken
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Things I learned over trying to find out how to get new cards. first of all, it's 10E5***4. 6 is not the only thing that can take it's place. Secondly, the third star in (10E5***4) the code is usually a 2,4 or a 6. (This presides on what form is takes. 1st is the 1st form, the 2nd is 2nd, and 3rd is the last usually.) The last thing that I found out is that even if you tried and get a new card using this way is that it won't work. When I got the 1st form Homunculus and already knew about the ways of what I learned. It seems that if you already obtained a 1st form card and try to cheat using the code for the card to get the other two... firstly it will not appear. secondly if you try and transform the first into the second form while having more than 1 of the first form, (if you left the coding trying to get the other two.) it will erase the first form from the stock list and if you had the first form in a deck, you cannot remove it unless you delete the deck itself, and even if you do that the first won't appear. (Same thing will happen if you did the above going 2nd to 3rd.) What I would like is some help trying to learn how is activate what other things go into making a card that you hacked appear in the game. Is there anyway to record using CE the history of a code and see what other codes activates along with the code you are trying to scan for?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: