Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Terrorist attack in the UK
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:46 am    Post subject: Terrorist attack in the UK Reply with quote

I love Islam, it's so culturally enriching.

Also, by Kyle logic, this isn't a big deal because 3 people died in this attack and 500 people were murdered in the UK last year, so why are we worried about Islam again?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will tell you the truth: They are not Islamic. And they are not a state. Their actions have absolutely no basis in anything written in the Quran. What they believe has no resemblance whatsoever to the beliefs of more than a billion Muslims all over the world. And, like all the other Islamist terrorist organisations, they have caused the deaths of many thousands of innocent Muslim civilians. They occupy large parts of Syria and Iraq, and not only are they bringing death and destruction to the people of those countries, they have made absolutely clear their desire to attack Britain, America and the West.

they're not islamic. you have a higher chance of being struck by lightning or killed by the nhs, or struck by asteroids.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They knew the attack was going to happen, talked about it publically, but did not choose to stop it.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
They knew the attack was going to happen, talked about it publically, but did not choose to stop it.

this, false flag

real news

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/us-air-strikes-mosul-230-civilians-killed-dead-isis-held-iraq-battle-islamic-state-a7646011.html
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking disgusting when people like Talix STILL pretend it has literally nothing to do with Islam. Yeah, it's just a coincidence that they all happen to identify as Muslim and their motives are always religiously based right?
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Fucking disgusting when people like Talix STILL pretend it has literally nothing to do with Islam. Yeah, it's just a coincidence that they all happen to identify as Muslim and their motives are always religiously based right?

>mfw you're attacking your prime minister

i mean i guess we might as well just rename ISIS the konr & justin swatloski state. then it's pretty simple to figure out what the real problem is?

you guys are retarded. a name does not a reality make

[2:224] And make not God's (name) an excuse in your oaths against doing good, or acting rightly, or making peace between persons; for God is One Who heareth and knoweth all things.

[5:32] On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

[6:104] Clear proofs have indeed come to you from your Lord: so whoever sees, it is for his own good; and whoever is blind, it is to his own harm. And I am not a keeper over you.

[15:2-3] Again and again will those who disbelieve, wish that they had bowed (to God's will) in Islam. Leave them alone, to enjoy (the good things of this life) and to please themselves: let (false) hope amuse them: soon will knowledge (undeceive them).

16999049_1679263485422650_133438514817528224_n[1].png
 Description:
 Filesize:  111.5 KB
 Viewed:  11079 Time(s)

16999049_1679263485422650_133438514817528224_n[1].png

HackOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everywhere Islam goes, terrorism follows.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Everywhere Islam goes, terrorism follows.

untrue. go fail at something else miserably. see: your "marriage", this and every discussion, etc.

Glittering gems of wisdom of the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him)
"Well, verily the most veracious is the Book of God. The most trustworthy handle-hold is the word of piety"
"The best of religions is the religion of Abraham (I.e. monotheism, submission to the will of God)"
This is what Muhammad (peace be upon him) said when asked what his Sunnah is
"Knowledge of God is my Capital;
Reason is the root of my Faith;
Love is my Foundation;
Enthusiam is my Horse;
Remembrance of God is my Friend;
Firmness is my Treasure;
Sorrow is my Companion;
Science is my Weapon;
Patience is my Mantle;
Contentment is my Reward;
Poverty is my Pride;
Devotion is my Art;
Conviction is my Power;
Trust is my Redeemer;
Obedience is my Sufficiency;
Struggle is my Manner; and
My Pleasure is in my Prayer."
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont even reply to talix or kyle at this point. their entire existence is a troll, they've gotten rid of their identities to identify with something bigger than themselves, and so arguing with them will lead no where
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
dont even reply to talix or kyle at this point. their entire existence is a troll, they've gotten rid of their identities to identify with something bigger than themselves, and so arguing with them will lead no where

what do I stand for then, if you know me so well

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Brolock wrote:

what do I stand for then, if you know me so well

pay very close attention to the quote in my signature to see why you should just not
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Islam has no place in the future of humanity. (see also: other religions), fun to think about, unwise to follow as divine law.

Brolock wrote:

I don't even bother with Talix when it comes to Islam, lol. He's swallowed all the apologist propaganda. Kyle I'll still talk to because I think he will eventually come around to a more rational way of thinking over time, work in progress, y'know.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Sunnah is apologist

Confirmed for not knowing anything (:

All I'm hearing is /you/ telling me I should be supporting daesh. Who's the real terrorist?

Go find some impartiality, and a proctologist for your lengthy prolapse, I am tired of suffering [with] you
Protip: you're not going to school someone on Qur'an when you've read none and that someone has. You're just going to embarrass yourself.

Gannok,

Bear patiently against whatever they say, and take leave of them in a beautiful manner.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's over Talix. I have the high ground.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

talix what english version of quran do you recommend, i will read it at some point (after Art of War, St. Augustines Confessions, Critique of Pure Reason) because i like to have a general knowledge of things
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: