Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Trump's Campaign Manager Manafort signed deal with Russians
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Trump's Campaign Manager Manafort signed deal with Russians Reply with quote

www.apnews.com/122ae0b5848345faa88108a03de40c5a

Quote:
Manafort proposed in a confidential strategy plan as early as June 2005 that he would influence politics, business dealings and news coverage inside the United States, Europe and former Soviet republics to benefit President Vladimir Putin's government, even as U.S.-Russia relations under Republican President George W. Bush grew worse.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This won't amount to anything, I don't think. If shit hits the fan, Trump will say he had no idea, if he had known he wouldn't have hired him, and we'll all just move along.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe it will lead to criminal impeachment of Trump. Not only that but it should also cause disdain in every American but I fear they are too blinded by hatred for Obama. There are numerous connections to Russia including Trump personally and people should be very concerned about that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
I believe it will lead to criminal impeachment of Trump. Not only that but it should also cause disdain in every American but I fear they are too blinded by hatred for Obama. There are numerous connections to Russia including Trump personally and people should be very concerned about that.
Keep dreaming of impeachment, it's not coming from this Russia stuff.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
I believe it will lead to criminal impeachment of Trump. Not only that but it should also cause disdain in every American but I fear they are too blinded by hatred for Obama. There are numerous connections to Russia including Trump personally and people should be very concerned about that.
mfw you're focusing on whether russia and/or trump brought THE TRUTH to light rather than working on the issue that THE TRUTH is that the DNC and Clinton are piles of garbage :^)


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
mfw you're focusing on whether russia and/or trump brought THE TRUTH to light rather than working on the issue that THE TRUTH is that the DNC and Clinton are piles of garbage :^)


The truth is being covered up and it's clear you have an agenda to do the same. Your completely ridiculous notion Trump is bringing the truth to light exemplifies your disconnect from reality. Most of the statements made by Trump are false. The Clinton campaign is over, the DNC is sinking fast, you should be concerned about an administration which is demonstrably engaged in corruption in association with foreign entities and looks to be the reason it came to power.

I get that you don't like democrats or Clinton. Trumps collusion with Russia is wrong at a much higher magnitude of corruption not seen in this country for many years. It is borderline treasonous. It's something we should all be concerned about. You can rant and rave about Hillary all you want but there is no point in it except maybe to keep her from running again. If you are as much a republican as you appear to be then that would actually be a blessing for you.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
konr wrote:
mfw you're focusing on whether russia and/or trump brought THE TRUTH to light rather than working on the issue that THE TRUTH is that the DNC and Clinton are piles of garbage :^)


The truth is being covered up and it's clear you have an agenda to do the same. Your completely ridiculous notion Trump is bringing the truth to light exemplifies your disconnect from reality. Most of the statements made by Trump are false. The Clinton campaign is over, the DNC is sinking fast, you should be concerned about an administration which is demonstrably engaged in corruption in association with foreign entities and looks to be the reason it came to power.

I get that you don't like democrats or Clinton. Trumps collusion with Russia is wrong at a much higher magnitude of corruption not seen in this country for many years. It is borderline treasonous. It's something we should all be concerned about. You can rant and rave about Hillary all you want but there is no point in it except maybe to keep her from running again. If you are as much a republican as you appear to be then that would actually be a blessing for you.


this forum revolves around nepotism & circlejerks. individuality is hard to find in their pressures to conform. you'll find they're mostly islamophobes, so "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", even when that enemy is the truth.

it convinces them that they're surrounded by fools when they stumble upon a disagreement (which is, in reality, always an opportunity).

because of their aversion to the truth, they are blinded by their foolishness

all while they revere their "intellectual talent"; that is -- their own brand of shortcomings.



a8jb0jY_700b_v1.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  284.81 KB
 Viewed:  9383 Time(s)

a8jb0jY_700b_v1.jpg



_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mfw converted muslim tries to tell us that we aren't individual but he is while following a totalitarian religion that dictates every part of your life :^)

sbryzl wrote:
konr wrote:
mfw you're focusing on whether russia and/or trump brought THE TRUTH to light rather than working on the issue that THE TRUTH is that the DNC and Clinton are piles of garbage :^)


The truth is being covered up and it's clear you have an agenda to do the same. Your completely ridiculous notion Trump is bringing the truth to light exemplifies your disconnect from reality. Most of the statements made by Trump are false. The Clinton campaign is over, the DNC is sinking fast, you should be concerned about an administration which is demonstrably engaged in corruption in association with foreign entities and looks to be the reason it came to power.

I get that you don't like democrats or Clinton. Trumps collusion with Russia is wrong at a much higher magnitude of corruption not seen in this country for many years. It is borderline treasonous. It's something we should all be concerned about. You can rant and rave about Hillary all you want but there is no point in it except maybe to keep her from running again. If you are as much a republican as you appear to be then that would actually be a blessing for you.
I have absolutely no agenda to do the same. I deal with what can actually be shown and what information is actually being given. Show me legitimate proof of something and I will talk about that just as much as I talk about the issues with Clinton. I didn't actually say that Trump brought any truth to light, I implied that whoever is responsible for the documents about the DNC etc on WikiLeaks did. You are the person that says Trump did that and you seem to also be the only person denying that these documents are real. Correct me if you are not doing that, but it seems that way.

I'm not a Republican either. I'd say my political views are mostly left leaning center. I agree and disagree with a lot from both sides. There are a lot of problem with Clinton of course, and many of those reasons are why Trump won the election. As I said in the video, if you agree that the documents are real and the corruption is real then you should focus on that. If you're arguing that they fabricated information or lied to the public about anything then that's a massive claim to make and I would take that very seriously as a massive amount of corruption. Releasing real documents however, is not the same.


Link
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I have absolutely no agenda to do the same. I deal with what can actually be shown and what information is actually being given. Show me legitimate proof of something and I will talk about that just as much as I talk about the issues with Clinton. I didn't actually say that Trump brought any truth to light, I implied that whoever is responsible for the documents about the DNC etc on WikiLeaks did. You are the person that says Trump did that and you seem to also be the only person denying that these documents are real. Correct me if you are not doing that, but it seems that way.

I'm not a Republican either. I'd say my political views are mostly left leaning center. I agree and disagree with a lot from both sides. There are a lot of problem with Clinton of course, and many of those reasons are why Trump won the election. As I said in the video, if you agree that the documents are real and the corruption is real then you should focus on that. If you're arguing that they fabricated information or lied to the public about anything then that's a massive claim to make and I would take that very seriously as a massive amount of corruption. Releasing real documents however, is not the same.

What I'm saying is you imply there is talk about Trump being truthful when there is none. He is a very dishonest man. Look at the lies he tells constantly. It's absurd to mention the phrase "truth to light" and Trump in the same sentence. I would not categorize anything Trump has said in that context, just the opposite. He lies about crowdsizes, he lied about everything he is doing as President. He said he had a great wonderful spactacular plan for healthcare and everyone would love it and benefit from it. Guess what, he had no plan and the plan put forth is such shit that republicans don't even want to mess with it anymore. Mexico isn't paying for his stupid wall. Obama did not bug his tower. He will not release his taxes. He will not lock hillary up. He claimed to be a man of the people and drain the swamp but the people he brought in are the wealthiest special interest lobbyists he could find. Look at all the Goldman sachs people like Gary Cohn, Steve Mnuchin, Jay clayton and Steve Bannon are also associated with Goldman Sachs. All his ridiculous talk about making America great again as though it wasn't already. He claimned the labor statistics were false for Obama now he claims he is doing so spectacular because the labor statistic numbers were good his first month when his actions would have had no effect on them yet anyway. Basically most of what Trump says is a lie so I would never imply any "truth to light" from him so do not put that on me, that was your phrase.

It looks like you think the wikileaks data is the only thing linking Trump to Russia. That's actually just the tip of the iceberg. Trump is a partner with Anar Mammadov who is linked to the Iranian mafia and father also has Soviet citizenship and has brokered deals between Russia and the Iranian Revolutionary Guard which is supposed to defend Islam but is supposedly linked with terrorism. They were building a hotel in the middle of nowhere which has now ceased development since Trump took office. Russian Dmitry Rybolovlev bought a property in Miami from Trump for 95 million, more than twice what he paid for it then bulldozed it. All the members of his campaign and cabinet that are friendly with the Russians like Tillerson, Flynn, Sessions, Page and Manafort. Look at his business partners with ties to Russian Oligarchy and Russian Mafia like Felix Sater, Sergei Millian, Fedor Emelianenko and Alfa Bank. I'm not going to research documentation and parse and put it together for you in a nice presentation. It's not my investigation, I'm just letting you know how bad it looks because a lot of people really don't seem to get that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 71

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 251

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
mfw converted muslim tries to tell us that we aren't individual but he is while following a totalitarian religion that dictates every part of your life :^)

So much this.


"If you thought for yourself, you would think just like me" - Talix, basically. No surprise, Islam is basically a giant circlejerk of telling people they are special just for believing in it, which is perfect for someone like him. It's the same kind of shit like you're only "open-minded" if you accept my ideas for what is right.

Fun fact! I learned some groups of Muslims can't play with dogs because they are "unclean". I wonder if Talix is a part of the dog-fearers.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are not understanding anything as you're looking at everything through the scope of "FUCK TRUMP AND EVERYTHING HE DOES, ANY CRITICISM TOWARDS HILLARY MUST BE AN ENDORSEMENT OF TRUMP REEEEE" which just causes you to miss the point completely. Not only that, but what you people seem to think of as lies is very different depending on who it is you're talking about. For example you see him say that he just found out Obama wiretapped him, in the video I point this out and say that you don't know he's lying about that.

Lying is not synonymous to giving inaccurate information, it's synonymous to giving inaccurate information on purpose. There's a big difference there, because you personally don't actually need real proof of him genuinely lying as it's enough for you with absolutely no evidence for anything to condemn him for lying before you even truly know a single thing about it.
Things you're saying he's lied about:
  1. Crowd sizes:
    As far as I know the media bullshitted about this as well to some extent and he exaggerated and frankly I don't fucking care because it's such a non-issue it isn't something that should cause you to ignore Clinton and the DNC. Crowd sizes bud, who the fuck does that affect? No one.

  2. Health plan in place apparently didn't have one:
    Prove to me he didn't have a plan at all right now because I've seen absolutely no proof for that. Obamacare is also a joke, so I'm not even going to talk about how shit both plans as of right now because this is about him being dishonest about things. Proof of him lying here please.

  3. Mexico isn't paying for his wall:
    No shit they're not. When a politician says "I'll get them to do this" or "I'll make this happen" name a single fucking one that has with absolute certainty just done everything as they expected/promised during their campaign to power. Doesn't happen. They get there and then realise things aren't the way they thought when they promised it. I wouldn't say it's a stupid wall necessarily either, as to me it's literally just the idea that the Southern border is porous at some places and needs improving very much. Would you say that's untrue?

  4. He will not lock Hillary up:
    Again something he said that he realised he couldn't follow up later on. Stupid but it happens with every President.

  5. Man of the people & drain the swamp:
    He hired people that "are the wealthiest special interest lobbyists he could find" as he said because there really isn't much else there. I think the point of it wasn't that he wouldn't hire anyone that participated in that stuff in the first place but rather that the system needs reform that it isn't possible despite the person you hire. Again I wouldn't consider this a lie 100% although it's the closest thing so far and I do agree it's a bit troubling but we shall see how that goes.

  6. "Make America great again as if it wasn't already"
    I'm pretty sure he explained what he meant about America not being great (giving jobs to other countries and many issues within the country not being dealt with) currently and it needing to be fixed. This is a subjective thing anyway so it's a fucking dumb argument, he didn't lie here.

  7. Labor numbers:
    Again you don't know if he's lying or just a pompous asshole here and there's no way you could know. My money's on him being a pompous asshole that genuinely thinks something's fake until he paints him well, with other factors likely going into it.

BEING DUMB/WRONG IS NOT THE SAME THING AS LYING BRO

Now that we've got through a bunch of things that are not even concrete lies, you're welcome to show me actual proof because I've trawled through a lot of stuff myself and so far haven't found any proof and apparently the FBI haven't either as they said in plain English in the hearing clipped in my video. It doesn't matter who the fuck brings some truth to light if the thing they're bringing to the attention of the public is the fucking truth. Again, the Wikileaks info on Clinton/The DNC are not considered false by anyone. They're real, which means whoever brought them to light (you think it's him and Russia with no real evidence somehow) DID bring the truth to light.

I don't care how bad it looks unless you've got some real proof. Having some ties to shady people is something I very much expect as he is a businessman through and through. I'm not into guilt by association, so I'll wait until someone can prove a single fucking thing and even then I think that you're completely ignoring the actual truth that came to light that caused people to vote Trump in the first place (along with a few more factors) just because you hate Trump.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He would have to be lying because nobody could be dumb enough to think the things he said would actually be true. You are just arguing semantics for the sake of arguing. It would be like me saying the grass is purple and then saying oh I wasn't lying because I just thought the grass was purple even though its perfectly fucking green.

1. Saying it is a non issue does not cover it because it was enough of an issue for Trump for him to lie about it.

2. There was no plan from Trump, Ryan drew up the plan, that's why Trump tried to call it Ryan Care before giving up on it.

3.The wall is an extremely stupid waste of time and money that will do nothing but provide shade for immigrants while they put together makeshift ladders. Then it will fall apart and we will have to spend more on upkeep or just let it go to waste and become a big eye sore so yeah very stupid thing the wall is.

4. You say it is common for every president to say things this unbelievably stupid yet I've never heard any President come near the words this guy uses. Whether he is lying or just extremely stupid it doesn't really matter because he is simply out of his mind if that's the case and not fit to be a leader either way.

5, 6 and 7 I'm tired of your semantics. Just semantic arguments can go on indefinitely seriously. You want to pretend Trump is truthful or intelligent or whatever just for the sake of disagreeing with valid dissent doesn't matter because I wouldn't be able to approach you with the truth. And I am not going to present you with hard evidence if that's what you expect.

The investigation is ongoing. It's not looking good considering the guy who is supposed to be in charge of it is running to Trump and sharing the findings with him. I don't know if you understand how wrong that is. It would be like if the judge at a trial was also the defense council. And you said I hate Trump but I don't. I hate dishonesty and lack of integrity. That's my semantics because it was said about me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I'm not even going to bother reading the rest of your post after reading the start. You can't fucking know that, and honestly he could cure cancer and end world hunger and you'd still find a way to make him worse than every other candidate. Cannot be bothered typing anything else up when you are incapable of actually reading what I'm typing. It's just a waste of my time. You literally say I'm saying things that I am not saying in every line haha.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
sbryzl
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 3

Joined: 25 Jul 2016
Posts: 97

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Extensive coverage of the Russia connection
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JQ5NfIwMio

When asked specifically about ties to Russia Manafort flat out denied it and called it absurd, a statement we now know to be a complete lie.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1542

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes
There's this really fucking annoying habit people like you have where you claim a lot of things to be true with no evidence what so ever and then forever later when a few of them are correct you act like you knew for a fact all long that was the case. It's so fucking draining.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites