Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump's Campaign Manager Manafort signed deal with Russians
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Wow ur life sounds pretty shitty

It's got everything I could possibly want, the extra shit is a result of just living in and engaging with the San Francisco Bay area city life tbh. Gonna move back to Portland soon, where most of my best of friends live, maybe after I go Berkeley or something.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you autistic or something because it's a little like you don't understand how jokes should work in a social setting. You generally don't have a serious(ish) discussion and throw in something pointing out that I'm working class while berating me as you always do (and are doing now) unless it in any context is actually funny or you're being serious.

You do make a fair few assumptions about my life but you haven't once asked me what I actually do with my time, and again I'm not condescending to anyone that is respectful to me. You'd know this too if you weren't a disrespectful and annoying fuckwit a good 99% of the time but your head is too far up your own ass to have any self awareness as we've all mentioned many times.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Are you autistic or something because it's a little like you don't understand how jokes should work in a social setting. You generally don't have a serious(ish) discussion and throw in something pointing out that I'm working class while berating me as you always do (and are doing now) unless it in any context is actually funny or you're being serious.

You do make a fair few assumptions about my life but you haven't once asked me what I actually do with my time, and again I'm not condescending to anyone that is respectful to me. You'd know this too if you weren't a disrespectful and annoying fuckwit a good 99% of the time but your head is too far up your own ass to have any self awareness as we've all mentioned many times.

Nah, I respect you m8. Any other perceived notion is a lie, and purely for lulz. I respect and enjoy everyone's point of view, I just deal with a shit ton of frustration and bullshit, and take it out on this forum cause its fun and it's our corner of uncensored Internet, and the Internet is srs bsns. I dont act this way on other forums and irl, believe it. It's nice having a place to talk unnesecary shit with people we've known our entire lives pretty much, without external Conflict. Also, I'm about as serious as I am openly vague.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: