Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trump's Campaign Manager Manafort signed deal with Russians
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We already know his campaign manager colluded with the Russians. We already know he publicly requested Russia hack American computers.

konr, I'm not sure why you want to defend him so much. I suspect you voted for him and you don't want to accept the possibility you made a mistake. My personal opinion is that you was not wrong to vote for him but to protect him from prosecution for possible treason is not acceptable. If he is guilty of Russian collusion then he needs to face justice and that process depends on ethical minded Americans like you. You need to be behind the investigation and support it because however it turns out you need to know that the man in the Oval Office is not a foreign agent or that he will be dealt with if so.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
We already know his campaign manager colluded with the Russians. We already know he publicly requested Russia hack American computers.

konr, I'm not sure why you want to defend him so much. I suspect you voted for him and you don't want to accept the possibility you made a mistake. My personal opinion is that you was not wrong to vote for him but to protect him from prosecution for possible treason is not acceptable. If he is guilty of Russian collusion then he needs to face justice and that process depends on ethical minded Americans like you. You need to be behind the investigation and support it because however it turns out you need to know that the man in the Oval Office is not a foreign agent or that he will be dealt with if so.

Konr live in the UK, kek. He is just rationally skeptical of the liberal mainstream US media, as you ought to be.

Let's just sit and watch this Russia thing pan out, I can almost guarantee it's not going to end in his impeachment as you so hope.
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:

Konr live in the UK, kek. He is just rationally skeptical of the liberal mainstream US media, as you ought to be.

Let's just sit and watch this Russia thing pan out, I can almost guarantee it's not going to end in his impeachment as you so hope.

He is a foreign agent, hah, Just kidding.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:

IF, buddy. Show me the proof and I will condemn his actions but very likely for different reasons than you. For me to care too much about it he'd have to have actually rigged something rather than just released truthful documents at the worst possible time for Hillary.

EDIT:
Also here's the way I frame it in my mind: Even if Russia was connected to the hacks and Trump was involved that doesn't mean that Trump's a foreign agent or that he's just working in the interests of Russia. It could just be the fact that it's in the interests of Russia for Trump to win vs Clinton and therefore they hacked the emails and released that information because they knew it'd help him along. That information is still not incorrect info either so it's not as if they fabricated something to rig it. You get what I'm saying?

Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
IF, buddy. Show me the proof and I will condemn his actions but very likely for different reasons than you. For me to care too much about it he'd have to have actually rigged something rather than just released truthful documents at the worst possible time for Hillary.

I don't want him condemned before the investigation is over. I want people to support a complete independent investigation, that's all.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check edit^
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:

EDIT:
Also here's the way I frame it in my mind: Even if Russia was connected to the hacks and Trump was involved that doesn't mean that Trump's a foreign agent or that he's just working in the interests of Russia. It could just be the fact that it's in the interests of Russia for Trump to win vs Clinton and therefore they hacked the emails and released that information because they knew it'd help him along. That information is still not incorrect info either so it's not as if they fabricated something to rig it. You get what I'm saying?

The severity will have to be decided at the end but we will not get to that point without people demanding justice.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

EDIT:

Yeah, that's what's the weirdest thing about this all. Wikileaks revealed a nest of lies from the DNC, and all anyone in the media can focus on is the fact that Russia might have done it and influenced our election instead of the fact that the dnc is literally fucking corrupt. Deflection managed by the left.

Even if Russia is responsible for the leak, who cares? The information is verified (which is why they are freaking out about it) and it shows blatant corruption being hidden from the America people. I'd be thanking whoever leaked that shit. Of course, it makes liberals looks bad, so now it's clearly Trump being a "foreign agent" to advance Russia's interests/ "putin's puppet"/literally hitler.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
konr wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

EDIT:

Yeah, that's what's the weirdest thing about this all. Wikileaks revealed a nest of lies from the DNC, and all anyone in the media can focus on is the fact that Russia might have done it and influenced our election instead of the fact that the dnc is literally fucking corrupt. Deflection managed by the left.

Even if Russia is responsible for the leak, who cares? The information is verified (which is why they are freaking out about it) and it shows blatant corruption being hidden from the America people. I'd be thanking whoever leaked that shit. Of course, it makes liberals looks bad, so now it's clearly Trump being a "foreign agent" to advance Russia's interests/ "putin's puppet"/literally hitler.
If Hillary Clinton worked with Saudi Arabian hackers to release proof of Trump sabotaging the other Republican candidates with the party itself, these people would jump on it and say it doesn't matter who she did it with because Trump is Hitler!!
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
konr wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

EDIT:

If Hillary Clinton worked with Saudi Arabian hackers to release proof of Trump sabotaging the other Republican candidates with the party itself, these people would jump on it and say it doesn't matter who she did it with because Trump is Hitler!!
Basically this.

The narrative at the moment is basically "It's not okay for a foreign agent to leak confidential information, even if that information shows governments working against the will of its own people." Like, the alternative would is just 'let corruption happen'. But afaik we don't know who actually hacked the dnc and obtained the infomation before spreading it.

But I haven't followed this story much, don't really care about it. Seems like a win to me in the fight against the deep state.
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You people don't get it.

If someone takes power in this country with the help of a foreign entity then it creates a real danger where a foreigner, no less an authoritarian oligarchy, will be influencing our policy.

DNC DNC DNc, yeah I know they are pure shit, everyone knows that, but they are not in power and they will not be in power soon because of how shitty they are so you need to focus on what's important.

Somehow you manage to focus entirely on the party not in power while completely ignoring the real threat who is creating policy right now that could be tailor made for a country that does not have our interest in mind. You people are practicing diversion tactics.

I didn't vote for anyone from the DNC so quit harping on me about them. Better yet just make a new topic and make arguments against DNC, I don't have a problem with that but my immediate concern is not the corruption of the DNC or the RNC, it's the fucking nutcase running our country. Get some FOCUS.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've already told you how them helping him win the election just helps them anyway so there's nothing even saying they'd then have any power over his policy. They have influence over policy anyway because Trump likes Putin.

I'm not focusing entirely on the party not in power, I'm focusing mostly on the one that was only recently versus the current one in power and has actual evidence to show big amounts of corruption.

Now again, I'm not plugging my ears and I won't ignore any information that comes out because I don't have an agenda and in fact it kinda annoys me that I'm having to defend Trump so often. If there is real substantial evidence, like there is in regards to the DNC and Clinton then I'll criticise it in just the same way.

You speak in a lot of hypotheticals rather than any substantive worries for now, which is why I'm asking for evidence.

Last edited by 1929394839292057839194958 on Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
sbryzl
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can't see the big picture since you are too focused on propping up Trump and downing the democrats. Once you tried to insinuate he could be innocent even if he was involved with Russia I knew what was up.

You are completely focused on your hatred Hillary and democrats which is not even what this topic is about. You think only democrats are corrupt but it is the entire system. Common people are getting walked on because so many like you won't wake up and see what is going on. The people in power are gaming the system and the rest of us are powerless because we don't support each other against the corruption. Everyone seemed to hate both Trump and Hillary yet most all went out and voted for one of them. And if you don't think it's only democrats then you should have spoken out about it by now because you've had enough of a chance. If you just want to shill for republicans then go ahead, but don't expect me to read partisan comments. Partisanship is at the root of the problems.
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sbryzl wrote:
You can't see the big picture since you are too focused on propping up Trump and downing the democrats. Once you tried to insinuate he could be innocent even if he was involved with Russia I knew what was up.

You are completely focused on your hatred Hillary and democrats which is not even what this topic is about. You think only democrats are corrupt but it is the entire system. Common people are getting walked on because so many like you won't wake up and see what is going on. The people in power are gaming the system and the rest of us are powerless because we don't support each other against the corruption. Everyone seemed to hate both Trump and Hillary yet most all went out and voted for one of them. And if you don't think it's only democrats then you should have spoken out about it by now because you've had enough of a chance. If you just want to shill for republicans then go ahead, but don't expect me to read partisan comments. Partisanship is at the root of the problems.

lmao u didnt even read what konr said

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
sbryzl wrote:

lmao u didnt even read what konr said
This.

Please actually read what I typed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: