Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Trans Man plays in woman's version of sport, breaks records
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject: Trans Man plays in woman's version of sport, breaks records Reply with quote

http://www.outsports.com/2017/3/20/14983388/transgender-weightlifting-laurel-hubbard-wins

Ha, this is like the episode of futurama where Bender becomes a fembot for the robot sports competition.

This shit shouldn't be allowed lmao, being a male helps a lot with sports, you can't just go trans to jump to the woman's side with less competition. T
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently you can?

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Apparently you can?
Is that right/legitimate though?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Apparently you can?
yes, its right for the people that are pro-trans etc. they want to say gender is a social construct, sure ill give them that, but what they aren't questioning is the legitimacy and importance of that construct. you know what else is a social construct, nearly everything in place that regulates our lives. id rather have women play the hand they're dealt and help raise the children they birth (for a reasonable time) rather than go right back to work. play the role you're given, it makes society work smoothly. this obv. doesn't give anyone a right to treat women like lesser people, but should instead recognize the differences and respect them.

seriously, if we worked on better human rights, what the fuck is wrong with having two established genders, and if people respected trans people more and they had better rights, then what the fuck would be wrong with having them pick a side to integrate into normal society, and they can be whatever they want when in simple home/public situations.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woohoo! You go girl

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
Apparently you can?
yes, its right for the people that are pro-trans etc. they want to say gender is a social construct, sure ill give them that, but what they aren't questioning is the legitimacy and importance of that construct. you know what else is a social construct, nearly everything in place that regulates our lives. id rather have women play the hand they're dealt and help raise the children they birth (for a reasonable time) rather than go right back to work. play the role you're given, it makes society work smoothly. this obv. doesn't give anyone a right to treat women like lesser people, but should instead recognize the differences and respect them.

seriously, if we worked on better human rights, what the fuck is wrong with having two established genders, and if people respected trans people more and they had better rights, then what the fuck would be wrong with having them pick a side to integrate into normal society, and they can be whatever they want when in simple home/public situations.

I'm asking specifically for competition, should we go by biological gender? The strongest woman will never be as strong as the strongest man thanks to testosterone. MOST men are automatically stronger than most women simply by having that shit pump through their system, and now Australia's weight-lifting records for women have been shattered by someone who has all the biological features (and advantages) of being a man. He just claim to identify as a girl. Not to mention this guy previously competed in the men's side of the games, where he did not do as well.

"It is right for the people who are pro-trans" doesn't answer the question. Trans people should be acle to identify as a girl for societal reasons if they like, because who really cares? But this is different. Do you think it is acceptable for a man to simply identify as a woman and enter sports competition designed for women specifically because men and women have different biology?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my point was that having two established genders to go along with a typical persons biology (there are people biologically not female/male, intersex) makes society less complicated, and that would apply to things like competition. really though, a better point is that recognizing that females do have a physical disadvantage at competitions, and that that speaks for what their role in society should be. this ties in with my point why cant people just play the role theyre assigned to, because if we recognized how important females roles are in society, then they aren't being oppressed. really most things that women and trans are at a disadvantage are basic human rights things that should be fixed with education (victim blaming, rape culture, harassment, etc)

its right for people who are pro trans answers the question: they don't care about the gender lines, and so the competition should be free for all. I think the gender line is important, and for competitions is needed, and in this case I am saying 'trans' doesn't exist and the persons gender would have to comply with the most applicable biological sex
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
my point was that having two established genders to go along with a typical persons biology (there are people biologically not female/male, intersex) makes society less complicated, and that would apply to things like competition. really though, a better point is that recognizing that females do have a physical disadvantage at competitions, and that that speaks for what their role in society should be. this ties in with my point why cant people just play the role theyre assigned to, because if we recognized how important females roles are in society, then they aren't being oppressed. really most things that women and trans are at a disadvantage are basic human rights things that should be fixed with education (victim blaming, rape culture, harassment, etc)

its right for people who are pro trans answers the question: they don't care about the gender lines, and so the competition should be free for all. I think the gender line is important, and for competitions is needed, and in this case I am saying 'trans' doesn't exist and the persons gender would have to comply with the most applicable biological sex

Ye, I agree. You let this shit fly and eventually the top women in every competition will be men.

I feel you too. Something that has bothered me specifically about genders is the situation the modern day woman is in. A lot of women would like nothing more than to be mothers and take care of children, but modern society almost treats a woman who dreams of that as a freak. Women these days need to be working like men are, and if you wanna just be a mom, you are "playing into the patriarchy's game".
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

because the capitalist agenda is being pushed. both men and women will slave themselves working at menial jobs while their children are being taken care of by other people which costs money, and which creates another job.

you wanna push more women into stem fields? there needs to be a balance. if they want children, they wont have the time in a demanding job to take care of them, which either means the men will have to stay home or they need child care, which requires people to work in that field and is a field that no one wants men working in.

ofc in modern society physical labor isn't needed for every job, and if a woman does not want a child, then she should have the freedom (no oppression, existentialist style) to pursue the career she pleases
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
because the capitalist agenda is being pushed. both men and women will slave themselves working at menial jobs while their children are being taken care of by other people which costs money, and which creates another job.

you wanna push more women into stem fields? there needs to be a balance. if they want children, they wont have the time in a demanding job to take care of them, which either means the men will have to stay home or they need child care, which requires people to work in that field and is a field that no one wants men working in.

ofc in modern society physical labor isn't needed for every job, and if a woman does not want a child, then she should have the freedom (no oppression, existentialist style) to pursue the career she pleases

#Truth

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

transvestites are parasites
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

men are generally the possessor of physical strength in our species, as women are more generous and beautiful.

the former is where true strength lies. by no means are women weaker.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cryoma
Member of the Year

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
men are generally the possessor of physical strength in our species, as women are more generous and beautiful.

the former is where true strength lies. by no means are women weaker.

do you know what former means?
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:21 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

i think this is good
we need more men in women's fighting sports beating the shit out of them xd
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
i think this is good
we need more men in women's fighting sports beating the shit out of them xd
LOL. I hope there is eventually a man who tries to get into women's mma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: