Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

credit given where credit is due
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: credit given where credit is due Reply with quote

https://www.apnews.com/b9a1c644825946d7bf5f3d673fbc2ebe/Trump-signs-bill-authorizing-NASA-funding,-Mars-exploration

He's still a piece of shit, and I grantee this wasn't his decision in the end. He's more worried about tweets at 3 am mocking him.

https://guildav.com
THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is great news, I was wondering where he stood on NASA, glad they've got such a beefy budget.

Honestly though, out of curiosity, what has Trump done that has caused you to hate him so much? You can't even let him do a good thing without having to talk shit on him in the same breath.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
This is great news, I was wondering where he stood on NASA, glad they've got such a beefy budget.

Honestly though, out of curiosity, what has Trump done that has caused you to hate him so much? You can't even let him do a good thing without having to talk shit on him in the same breath.

Gutting obamacare, now my brother has no health insurance for his gout, chron's, and cancer. He's going to die without help. Thanks trump, your new health care plan is perfect and already doing wonders for me and my family.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Gutting obamacare, now my brother has no health insurance for his gout, chron's, and cancer. He's going to die without help. Thanks trump, your new health care plan is perfect and already doing wonders for me and my family.
While I understand that from your perspective it has clearly done you a huge disservice, you realise no matter what direction he went in with this there would be someone similarly losing out right? There's a good reason for gutting Obamacare, and there are a lot of negatives that come with doing so as well. Especially at first. Similarly if he DIDN'T gut Obamacare or touch it at all there would be negatives in that case as well.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Obamacare is a bad plan though. Like, sorry this affected you personally, but the system was fucked and costing other families a fortune in health insurance premiums. Mandating all americans to purchase health insurance or face a fee is not the answer.

Also, what's stopping you/your brother/parents from going out and getting insurance to cover that stuff?
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:

Obamacare is a bad plan though. Like, sorry this affected you personally, but the system was fucked and costing other families a fortune in health insurance premiums. Mandating all americans to purchase health insurance or face a fee is not the answer.

Also, what's stopping you/your brother/parents from going out and getting insurance to cover that stuff?

>getting a job and health insurance
>doing actual work
>2017
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nasa is a waste of time, we can barely explore our own minds, the fuck you wanna leave earth for. can we fund education instead
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
nasa is a waste of time, we can barely explore our own minds, the fuck you wanna leave earth for. can we fund education instead
We gotta pour money into space year after year for infinity, getting better and better, lest we be unprepared for first contact.

We do need to fund education too, which I think is losing money under Trump like nearly everything else.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're all fucking retarded and 20 years late. Aliens have been here. Look into the dark side of the moon (the side we can't see) and space marines. Fuck all of you.

Do literally none of you read wikileaks?

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You're all fucking retarded and 20 years late. Aliens have been here. Look into the dark side of the moon (the side we can't see) and space marines. Fuck all of you.

>trusting wikileaks
you honestly think the government would allow such a thing? the only information you know is what they want you to know
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

>trusting wikileaks
you honestly think the government would allow such a thing? the only information you know is what they want you to know

Jesus Christ you're more close-minded that previously thought. Yes, wiki leaks has given misinformation from anonymous sources before, but I'm telling you to use your brain and actually do some research before you shit out of your mouth again .

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:

Why would I read wikileaks? That shit is boring af, I will let the 4chan autists shift through it and tell me the juicy bits. No one has said anything about aliens. Gotta link for me?
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actual wikileaks news are written more like an opinion of the journalist, but these are just edited and rewritten like all the others crap "news sites"... There are standard rules dictated by the ruling parties of a country, if a newspaper don't follow these , it will be shut off.
Channel GannoK
pffrt

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

Why would I read wikileaks? That shit is boring af, I will let the 4chan autists shift through it and tell me the juicy bits. No one has said anything about aliens. Gotta link for me?

So people like me, because you're too god damn lazy. That explains the hostility and unwillingless to listen.

THIS IS JUST AN OPINION
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:

So people like me, because you're too god damn lazy. That explains the hostility and unwillingless to listen.

I'll read it if you just link me what you're talking about. Otherwise you're full of shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: