Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mortal Kombat X on Bluestacks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raphion
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:26 pm    Post subject: Mortal Kombat X on Bluestacks Reply with quote

Ok, here we go, I'm able to find some values in this game scanning the Physical Memory, that values are from the souls and coins essentially.

But what I wanna find is the value corresponding to the Talent Points, that you earn from playing Shao Kahn Tower, a challenge mode where you have 100 battles, receiving 1 Talent Point per win.

Tried exact values and no success, if someone made it, please tell me what steps to do on the search.

I will try unknown initial value for beginning and them increased by, decreased by and see what happens.

Thanks to everyone that will spend some time on this and if I found the way to do correctly, I will edit the post.

(The coins and souls are a stupid one, just check the values displayed on screen and eventually you will find the address that you want)
CasualHacker
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Changing the talent points is a little trickier than the other currencies, somehow WB games have managed to implement a system where changing the talent point does nothing, even using unknown value didn't work for me.

The way to get around this is to use the code they have created to your advantage. The reset button adds all of the attributes stored in an array to the number of talent points left. To increase the number of talent point you have now manipulate the array, while this sounds complex as obviously you're scanning physical memory instead of a single process, it's incredibly simple.

I'm assuming you've had a look around the talent tree and should have noticed that you have to add points to the bar at the bottom to progress to the next step of the ladder. All you have to do to get the talent points to increase is to change the value of the ladder.

The steps i used to do this were as follows:
1. Reset your talent points
2. Spend one talent point on the bar at the bottom
3. Scan physical memory for a 4 byte value of 1
4. Spend another talent point on the bar
5. Do next scan with the value 2
6. repeat this until you have 1-4 valid addresses
7. Change this/these value(s) to 195 (total points needed to max tree)
8. Click reset on the talent tree

Following these steps should give you 195 talent points, hope this works for you
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: