Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


trumps tax returns

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:14 pm    Post subject: trumps tax returns Reply with quote

https://www.truthexaminer.com/2017/03/breaking-rachel-maddow-has-donald-trumps-tax-returns/
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 70

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 249

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I wonder if this is actually going to amount to anything or not. I am skeptical, because it could be a ploy for ratings, but it seems like a pointless gamble to take.

If so, I wonder if there's anything incriminating in there after all. A big part of me feels like there's something in there he doesn't want people to know about, but I have no clue what it is. Will need to watch this story develop.


edit: I'm hearing that it's from 2005. Unless there is something damning in there, this would indeed be typical leftist sensationalist news, but I am hoping they have some big scandal to reveal.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Oh man, I wonder if this is actually going to amount to anything or not. I am skeptical, because it could be a ploy for ratings, but it seems like a pointless gamble to take.

If so, I wonder if there's anything incriminating in there after all. A big part of me feels like there's something in there he doesn't want people to know about, but I have no clue what it is. Will need to watch this story develop.


edit: I'm hearing that it's from 2005. Unless there is something damning in there, this would indeed be typical leftist sensationalist news, but I am hoping they have some big scandal to reveal.


Trump has ties with an Iranian hotel known to house jihadists.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Clifford
I post too much
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Posts: 2772

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/trump-tax-returns-release/

the only noteworthy thing out of this is he paid 38 million federal taxes in 2005, over 20% of his income. what's the issue?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 70

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 249

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/trump-tax-returns-release/

the only noteworthy thing out of this is he paid 38 million federal taxes in 2005, over 20% of his income. what's the issue?
Left wing journalism can't figure out how to fix their ratings.


Link


Woah it's like a train wreck. I am dying. They got played and look like fools now. Enjoy the strengthening of the "fake news" arguments. "pinch me I'm real"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 123

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 591

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Clifford wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/trump-tax-returns-release/

the only noteworthy thing out of this is he paid 38 million federal taxes in 2005, over 20% of his income. what's the issue?
Left wing journalism can't figure out how to fix their ratings.


Link


Woah it's like a train wreck. I am dying. They got played and look like fools now. Enjoy the strengthening of the "fake news" arguments. "pinch me I'm real"

Shot is a liability to the safety of the nation. He's stupid as fuck, controllable(as its obvious that it's his parents feeding him the pro trump propaganda), and as a result dangerous in the market of ideas. Thats why he continues to push the trump propaganda, despite all the evidence piling. Fascism was defeated in world War 2, it will be defeated again. Big daddy Trump can't save you.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 70

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 249

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Clifford wrote:
http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/14/politics/trump-tax-returns-release/

the only noteworthy thing out of this is he paid 38 million federal taxes in 2005, over 20% of his income. what's the issue?
Left wing journalism can't figure out how to fix their ratings.


Link


Woah it's like a train wreck. I am dying. They got played and look like fools now. Enjoy the strengthening of the "fake news" arguments. "pinch me I'm real"

Shot is a liability to the safety of the nation. He's stupid as fuck, controllable(as its obvious that it's his parents feeding him the pro trump propaganda), and as a result dangerous in the market of ideas. Thats why he continues to push the trump propaganda, despite all the evidence piling. Fascism was defeated in world War 2, it will be defeated again. Big daddy Trump can't save you.


"Thoughts that are different from mine have no place in the market of ideas"

If you're allowed to dish out anti-trump propaganda like you have been, why should he not be allowed to do the opposite?

He's completely correct here, according to the story, trump paid $38 million, 20%. This was a nothing story for ratings. Why are you slinging so much mud at him?

Channel GannoK wrote:
Everything can and does have bias you dimwitted fool. What's important isn't that you judge the source source for the integrity of the message, you must verify the claims. Be a scientist you nut. Even Alex Jones speaks some element of the truth in his craziness.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Antagonist
Advanced Cheater
Reputation: 25

Joined: 24 Nov 2009
Posts: 61
Location: California

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YO HE PAID $38,000,000 MILLION DOLLARS IN TAXES.
_________________




tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites