Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


Brolock, how are you and God these days?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Brolock
Cheater
Reputation: 46

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

burden of proof is in your hands to bring the knowledge of the subject, my own knowledge is unrelated, otherwise all you're able to do is attack my ignorance instead of attempting to fix it.

the only reason you've become religious is to justify your use of fallacies and hold your holier than thou attitude. these are the exact types of reasons i have been totally unconvinced by any kind of religious attitude. really im open to anything, even holding some sjw type values at this point, but still your argumentative skills and "truths" in the form of science are entirely unconvincing. this is funnier for me than it is for you
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 125

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1550

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock quotes Talix directly explaining what he's responding to/talking about and Talix's response is effectively "I don't follow no I didn't ur ignorant try again when u have knowledge" without actually arguing back against anything that was clearly stated by Brolock.

Such a fucking fruitcake lmao
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2527
Location: Up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rekt
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

>Brolock quotes Talix directly explaining what he's responding to/talking about
is that what he did? if he did that then this conversation would have a different direction. he did no such thing. ex; he even accused me of "adding" a sentence to the end of my quote.
in fact, he didn't quote me, he just quoted the article.
literally none of it was a response to what i said, or a quote of what i said.


with that said, everything following his > is nonsensical, and i can't follow it because he doesn't seem to understand any of what he's responding to.





Brolock wrote:
burden of proof is in your hands to bring the knowledge of the subject, my own knowledge is unrelated, otherwise all you're able to do is attack my ignorance instead of attempting to fix it.

the only reason you've become religious is to justify your use of fallacies and hold your holier than thou attitude. these are the exact types of reasons i have been totally unconvinced by any kind of religious attitude. really im open to anything, even holding some sjw type values at this point, but still your argumentative skills and "truths" in the form of science are entirely unconvincing. this is funnier for me than it is for you


>burden of proof is in your hands to bring the knowledge of the subject
burden of proof of what claim? knowledge of islam, or qur'an? of what?
>my own knowledge is unrelated
except it isn't. in order to have discourse of the subject, you must first be knowledgeable enough to comment on the subject.

>the only reason you've become religious

hahaha this will be good

> is to justify
already wrong

>your use of fallacies
which fallacy did i use?

>and hold your holier than thou attitude
do u mind telling me what this sentence of yours is? Rolling Eyes especially given it's completely untrue? l0l

>these are the exact types of reasons i have been totally unconvinced by any kind of religious attitude.

common denominator: you.
no wonder you'd come to such a left-field conclusion about me. problems lie at home base. Cool

>really im open to anything, even holding some sjw type values at this point
is that why you've read the qur'an in its entirety?
o wait

> but still your argumentative skills
like what? or is this another caseless, baseless failure of character assassination?

>and your "truths" in the form of science
not my ""truths""; it was the opinion of doctors and the conclusion of a study. u get really butthurt really quick. i can not accuse you of impartiality Wink Wink Wink

>this is funnier for me than it is for you
im so sure. u realise you're talking to a lunatic, right Cool

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 125

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1550

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 125

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1550

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 125

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1550

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao
I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao
I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?


just admit it. you missed me.

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 125

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1550

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao
I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?


just admit it. you missed me.
I don't think it's possible to miss someone as deplorable as you. You're actually a piece of shit.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao
I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?


just admit it. you missed me.
I don't think it's possible to miss someone as deplorable as you. You're actually a piece of shit.


name one thing

_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 125

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1550

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao
I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?


just admit it. you missed me.
I don't think it's possible to miss someone as deplorable as you. You're actually a piece of shit.


name one thing
kys my man
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
greatsage wrote:
konr wrote:
You know he's not saying that you'll admit the things he says about you right? When you say "already wrong" when quoting the reason he gave, it doesn't prove anything other than that you could be heavily lacking in self awareness which is not a far shout from the truth as we can see from the perspective of experiencing you for so many years.


uh huh. i'm sure. Embarassed

tell me more. can you also make me have the suit from C.R.Y.S.I.S. ? ? ?
Um.. what?


aren't i supposed to be on your block list? lmfao
I don't even have the plugin anymore, who cares right?


just admit it. you missed me.
I don't think it's possible to miss someone as deplorable as you. You're actually a piece of shit.


name one thing
kys my man
did you just assume my gender
_________________
Imam al-Shafi段 ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 70

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 252

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
idk, i have seen plenty of theists who exhibit great memory recall.
look at the number of people who can recall the whole qur'an.


Ha, god is real because some theists have good memory. How about all the atheists with equal or greater memory recall? Probably just a stroke of dumb luck, right? Or some other explanation that circles back to "god makes ur brain better".


greatsage wrote:


you'll find that no civilisation quite performed what the Islamic civilization accomplished via monotheism.


Hahaha.


greatsage wrote:

>and hold your holier than thou attitude
do u mind telling me what this sentence of yours is? Rolling Eyes especially given it's completely untrue? l0l




HAHAHAHA OMG STOP PLZ MY SIDES


greatsage wrote:

> but still your argumentative skills
like what? or is this another caseless, baseless failure of character assassination?

>and your "truths" in the form of science
not my ""truths""; it was the opinion of doctors and the conclusion of a study. u get really butthurt really quick. i can not accuse you of impartiality


lmao what a great arguer, I've met a lot of debaters, and everyone agrees the best ones are the people who say "u get really butthurt".


Brolock, don't even waste your time. You already know Talix is too far gone to be saved with dialogue or discussion. He can't leave Islam because he's in too deep now, so he will have to double down on his faith in ever instance of doubt he runs into. Sad.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites