Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I haven't slept in 5 days and I feel amazing.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
konr wrote:
The man I linked quotes scripture and points out actual real things happening in the real world, and he used to be just as much a Muslim as your dumb ass but apostatised because he's not a fucking sociopathic retard.

EDIT:
Saying "he's not a Muslim therefore he doesn't have authority to speak about that issue" is a fucking ridiculous statement to make by the way. It's a bit like saying someone that is a part of a cult of some kind that gets away from that cult and tells people about it having a member of the cult say they're not a part of it NOW and therefore can't talk about it. Do you see the dumbness you're displaying?

Aposatised is not a word. Apostatized is though. You would know how to write that word if you had read a book past the fourth grade reading level.

Also, you do not know what you are citing. You cited a hadith. Only Sunni Muslims believe in hadith. You would have to cite something from the Qur'an to prove that Islam orders death for homosexuality (It doesn't). Again, you would know this, if only you had just read a book in your life.

And yes, Otaku, white people invented rape. Go back and read the history books. For them, rape was something done passionately. Women were another species to old white males.

LOL.

You are clearly trolling.
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
konr wrote:
The man I linked quotes scripture and points out actual real things happening in the real world, and he used to be just as much a Muslim as your dumb ass but apostatised because he's not a fucking sociopathic retard.

EDIT:
Saying "he's not a Muslim therefore he doesn't have authority to speak about that issue" is a fucking ridiculous statement to make by the way. It's a bit like saying someone that is a part of a cult of some kind that gets away from that cult and tells people about it having a member of the cult say they're not a part of it NOW and therefore can't talk about it. Do you see the dumbness you're displaying?

Aposatised is not a word. Apostatized is though. You would know how to write that word if you had read a book past the fourth grade reading level.

Also, you do not know what you are citing. You cited a hadith. Only Sunni Muslims believe in hadith. You would have to cite something from the Qur'an to prove that Islam orders death for homosexuality (It doesn't). Again, you would know this, if only you had just read a book in your life.

And yes, Otaku, white people invented rape. Go back and read the history books. For them, rape was something done passionately. Women were another species to old white males.
You can't even type the word I typed and you are talking about my reading level lmfao. I'm also from England, so the word I typed is correct Smile

I know I'm citing Hadith and I know what it is. There's more if you actually watched that video and clicked links in the description. There is even shit in the Bible that condemns homosexuality as well which follows over in a lot of cases, as you know. I also didn't explicitly state myself that Islam ordered death for homosexuality as a whole (although it does if you follow the Hadiths other than the Three Muhammads), I said that Islam is against it (because it is).

Another thing to note is that I've seen Talix (the person I'm talking to) quote these very Hadiths I'm quoting from in his arguments, so it would suggest that he takes them seriously enough to believe they're worth citing right? So that would make me correct in saying that HIS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS are opposed to Homosexuality, yes?

EDIT:

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (Inexplicably, the story is also repeated in suras 15:74, 27:58 and 29:40).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.

EDIT2:

"The present demographic breakdown between the two denominations is difficult to assess and varies by source, but a good approximation is that 85–90% of the world's Muslims are Sunni and 10–15% are Shia, with most Shias belonging to the Twelver tradition and the rest divided between many other groups."

What a dumbass I am for saying the religion is against Homosexuality, that's just Sunnis, fucking 90% of the Muslim population!

Kill yourself my man, you are a fucking moron.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
I'm also from England, so the word I typed is correct Smile

By that logic, 1+1 = 3, because I'm from Michigan. See? That logic doesn't make sense, neither does anything else you're saying.

konr wrote:
I know I'm citing Hadith and I know what it is. There's more if you actually watched that video and clicked links in the description.

When normal people (who don't suffer from retardation) want to learn about a religion, they generally look at its common religious text, for example, the Quran. Not shitty Youtube videos uploaded by bald European tards (You sound like one of those Muslamic Ray Guns dudes)

konr wrote:

Quran (7:80-84) - "...For ye practice your lusts on men in preference to women: ye are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds.... And we rained down on them a shower (of brimstone)" - An account that is borrowed from the Biblical story of Sodom. Muslim scholars through the centuries have interpreted the "rain of stones" on the town as meaning that homosexuals should be stoned, since no other reason is given for the people's destruction. (Inexplicably, the story is also repeated in suras 15:74, 27:58 and 29:40).
Quran (7:81) - "Will ye commit abomination such as no creature ever did before you?" This verse is part of the previous text and it establishes that homosexuality as different from (and much worse than) adultery or other sexual sin. According to the Arabic grammar, homosexuality is called the worst sin, while references elsewhere describe other forms of non-marital sex as being "among great sins."

Quran (26:165-166) - "Of all the creatures in the world, will ye approach males, "And leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? Nay, ye are a people transgressing"

Quran (4:16) - "If two men among you are guilty of lewdness, punish them both. If they repent and amend, Leave them alone" This is the Yusuf Ali translation. The original Arabic does not use the word "men" and simply says "two from among you." Yusuf Ali may have added the word "men" because the verse seems to refer to a different set than referred to in the prior verse (explicitly denoted as "your women"). In other words, since 4:15 refers to "your women", 4:16 is presumably written to and refers to men.

None of the verses you cited explicitly state a death penalty for homosexuality. In case you are wondering, this is what an explicit commandment of the death penalty for homosexuality looks like:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

This is what an explicit command, or "rule" looks like. What you did was come up with an interpretation, which is based on pure speculation, everything else you said that was not in the quote is largely unfounded, like the claim that the Quran verse is borrowed from the Biblical account of Sodom, when it's not. In the Biblical version, Lot commits incest with his daughters (laying the groundwork for bald European white people's incest fetishes that they brag about today). That doesn't happen in the Qur'an.

You have failed to show a verse from the Quran that orders the death penalty for homosexuality.

The fact is, the Qur'an does not explicitly dictate that anybody should be stoned to death, anywhere, at all.

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

lmfao, on reddit i'd get banned

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you're disabled, but can you please understand that we (The English) actually made the language in the first place and American English is derived from that. In most words where American English will have a Z, we will have an S. You're embarrassing yourself pretty hard by trying to point this out. This isn't maths or an objective universal truth, this is the English language.

It's great when people like you point out that I'm linking you a video because it actually explains this from the context of scripture and the real world and is very easy to understand from start to finish, as if the fact that it's a video must mean it's not correct in what it says. For your information, I have read the text and I have spoken to a lot of other people who have as well.

Can you even read English bro? I explicitly said that I didn't imply that the Quran explicitly orders the death penalty for homosexuality. I'm not sure how you can say I've failed to do something when I've just told you (twice now) that I am not trying to suggest that.

Where's your argument to what I actually said, huh? The Quran heavily plagiarised (not plagiarized, dumbass) the Bible actually as well so you're just talking shit lmao.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
can you please understand that we (The English) actually made the language in the first place

You use the word "we", yet you didn't invent shit. You just sit on your ass shitposting on CEFrs all day. Very different from inventing a language. Stop taking credit for shit that took place centuries ago. You weren't around then. Unless you also want to take credit for all the nasty shit your European ancestors did, like fool around with horses and die of syphilis

t328163 wrote:
Your username derives from the fact that this site cannot format special characters lol.

t328163 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

` wrote:
konr wrote:
can you please understand that we (The English) actually made the language in the first place

You use the word "we", yet you didn't invent shit. You just sit on your ass shitposting on CEFrs all day. Very different from inventing a language. Stop taking credit for shit that took place centuries ago. You weren't around then. Unless you also want to take credit for all the nasty shit your European ancestors did, like fool around with horses and die of syphilis
Yeah you're either trolling or a fucking retard, or both!
Enjoy being a Muslim in denial of your doctrine you fucking troglodytic cunt. edit: oh shit it turns out troglodytic is already a word.
HitIer
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Konr in page 3 wrote:
I'm saying that the teachings of Islam are against Homosexuality. That's just a fact, if you deny that you are a fucking idiot

konr in page 4 wrote:
I explicitly said that I didn't imply that the Quran explicitly orders the death penalty for homosexuality. I'm not sure how you can say I've failed to do something when I've just told you (twice now) that I am not trying to suggest that

t328163 wrote:

t328163 wrote:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a. "The teachings of Islam are against Homosexuality"
b. "The Quran orders the death penalty for homosexuality"

Spot the difference! You can do it if you really try my dude!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: