Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 


I haven't slept in 5 days and I feel amazing.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MuhShekels
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 18

Joined: 09 Feb 2013
Posts: 5
Location: Location Location Location

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clifford wrote:
kyle became shrooms


I was Shrooms after my first psychedelic trip, wouldn't shut the fuck up about spirituality, drew retarded shit, etc.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you don't believe me, I woke up in the dead of night before my landlord attempted to take not just my life, but my brothers as well. I am in distress physically, but I am tranquil mentally. There is more to the story, and she is still out on the run from the cops. Believe my story. It's all true. I have a victims bill of rights signed by a sherrif to support my claim, however I am don't have a copy of the police report. She stole my keys and I am without transportation. I feel a looming sense of danger.
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Brolock
Newbie cheater
Reputation: 51

Joined: 15 Aug 2007
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya u just crazy nigga


1285777138238.gif
 Description:
 Filesize:  982.97 KB
 Viewed:  4233 Time(s)

1285777138238.gif


Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
If you don't believe me, I woke up in the dead of night before my landlord attempted to take not just my life, but my brothers as well. I am in distress physically, but I am tranquil mentally. There is more to the story, and she is still out on the run from the cops. Believe my story. It's all true. I have a victims bill of rights signed by a sherrif to support my claim, however I am don't have a copy of the police report. She stole my keys and I am without transportation. I feel a looming sense of danger.
I don't believe you stayed up for 5 days straight, but I don't see what the rest of the post has to do with anything. You say "If you don't believe me" as if you are about to lead into reasons why we ought to believe you. (I assume you are talking about believing that you stayed up that long? What else if there that you would think we would doubt?)

As for the rest of that, lol wut. How did she try to kill you two, and how did she do such a bad job? This sounds like a much more interesting story than you staying up and feeling good, dunno why you were holding out.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cokefag
Master Cheater
Reputation: 50

Joined: 15 Nov 2007
Posts: 487

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude psychosis lmao
_________________
Brillia wrote:
You're just fucking too blind to see things happening around you.


Shrooms wrote:
Yes i have none of that.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
If you don't believe me, I woke up in the dead of night before my landlord attempted to take not just my life, but my brothers as well. I am in distress physically, but I am tranquil mentally. There is more to the story, and she is still out on the run from the cops. Believe my story. It's all true. I have a victims bill of rights signed by a sherrif to support my claim, however I am don't have a copy of the police report. She stole my keys and I am without transportation. I feel a looming sense of danger.
I don't believe you stayed up for 5 days straight, but I don't see what the rest of the post has to do with anything. You say "If you don't believe me" as if you are about to lead into reasons why we ought to believe you. (I assume you are talking about believing that you stayed up that long? What else if there that you would think we would doubt?)

As for the rest of that, lol wut. How did she try to kill you two, and how did she do such a bad job? This sounds like a much more interesting story than you staying up and feeling good, dunno why you were holding out.


>implying 5 days is even a challenge

>especially under duress

>If you don't believe me, I woke up in the dead of night before my landlord attempted to take not just my life, but my brothers as well.
op i wake up a minute before athan all the time, of course i believe you. supposedly there's ayat that you can recite to ensure you wake up when you need to.

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic
Reputation: 73

Joined: 31 May 2007
Posts: 246

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
If you don't believe me, I woke up in the dead of night before my landlord attempted to take not just my life, but my brothers as well. I am in distress physically, but I am tranquil mentally. There is more to the story, and she is still out on the run from the cops. Believe my story. It's all true. I have a victims bill of rights signed by a sherrif to support my claim, however I am don't have a copy of the police report. She stole my keys and I am without transportation. I feel a looming sense of danger.
I don't believe you stayed up for 5 days straight, but I don't see what the rest of the post has to do with anything. You say "If you don't believe me" as if you are about to lead into reasons why we ought to believe you. (I assume you are talking about believing that you stayed up that long? What else if there that you would think we would doubt?)

As for the rest of that, lol wut. How did she try to kill you two, and how did she do such a bad job? This sounds like a much more interesting story than you staying up and feeling good, dunno why you were holding out.


>implying 5 days is even a challenge

>especially under duress

>If you don't believe me, I woke up in the dead of night before my landlord attempted to take not just my life, but my brothers as well.
op i wake up a minute before athan all the time, of course i believe you. supposedly there's ayat that you can recite to ensure you wake up when you need to.


Rolling Eyes

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're insane talix. I know everything you've done and and your intentions. You can't get to me.
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
greatsage
How do I cheat?
Reputation: 12

Joined: 05 Aug 2014
Posts: 0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You're insane talix. I know everything you've done and and your intentions. You can't get to me.


everything huh Rolling Eyes
5 is about the cutoff, tbh. at that point you're almost forced into microsleeps if you ever sit down and get your bp low enough


if you have enough weed or meditate right you can definitely take away some tiredness

_________________
Imam al-Shafi’i ( رحمه الله ) wrote:
It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs.

Skype: RivalSpade
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mania Guy
I post too much
Reputation: 4

Joined: 10 Jun 2008
Posts: 2533
Location: Up

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
ya u just crazy nigga

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
(dib1500)
Grandmaster Cheater
Reputation: 30

Joined: 17 Jan 2009
Posts: 564

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How did she try to take you and your brother bears life tho
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Due to confidential information I can't explain the whole story. But I can will tell you crazy ass shit happened fucking lel.

She's still on the run from the cops, but I am sitting in my living room with my boyfriend eating popcorn, watching nacho libre. All is good in the world.

_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1540

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
Due to confidential information I can't explain the whole story. But I can will tell you crazy ass shit happened fucking lel.

She's still on the run from the cops, but I am sitting in my living room with my boyfriend eating popcorn, watching nacho libre. All is good in the world.
haha gay!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Channel GannoK
pffrt
Reputation: 125

Joined: 12 Apr 2008
Posts: 600

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thank you all for your kindness and understanding of my situation. It's been a crazy week or two. Except for shot. Fucking kill yourself. You're a Fucking brainless fool being used doing more harm than good.
_________________

Brolock wrote:
just because something is personally affecting you doesn't make it important
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
konr
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme
Reputation: 127

Joined: 22 Dec 2006
Posts: 1540

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
I thank you all for your kindness and understanding of my situation. It's been a crazy week or two. Except for shot. Fucking kill yourself. You're a Fucking brainless fool being used doing more harm than good.
haha, ur so gay
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

CE Wiki   IRC (#CEF)   Twitter
Third party websites