Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

can we all just please have a gather round
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.
Tbh, despite the bad shit, I am still happy it wasn't Clinton in office. I mean, the TPP is dead in the water now, remember how scary that was? There's some good in with the bad.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
That's how Insane trump supporters are. They don't care for actual dialogue and discourse, while at the same time preaching of freedom speech.

None of those people even wanted to hear that sole person out, whether what they had had to say was true, or untrue, based on fact or not. It no longer matters to them, what matters is that they are on the winning side(more in numbers, not quality of ideas)
Bro, that chick was holding two middle fingers up to everyone there and making ridiculous noises. Just because she's on "your side", you automatically paint her in sympathetic light. Next time you wonder why partisan politics is so horrible in this country, be sure to reflect on yourself. This girl did not come to the rally to try and convince anyone of a new point of view, she was deliberately there to be inflammatory and cause a scene. Nothing but a trouble making attention whore, and you want to act like she's the rational intellectual being victimized by these oppressive people, give me a break. This girl hurts the image of the democratic party, and you ought to be condemning her actions.

Oh yeah, you are so right about those ignorant Trump supporters. No one even listened to hear well thought out arguments.

im not gonna lie
if i was there id have been on the fucking ground screaming in hysterics

please someone send help
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:
Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious to watch him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get his hands on the nuclear codes.
Tbh, despite the bad shit, I am still happy it wasn't Clinton in office. I mean, the TPP is dead in the water now, remember how scary that was? There's some good in with the bad.
i voted for the cuck and failed my country
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
Channel GannoK wrote:
That's how Insane trump supporters are. They don't care for actual dialogue and discourse, while at the same time preaching of freedom speech.

None of those people even wanted to hear that sole person out, whether what they had had to say was true, or untrue, based on fact or not. It no longer matters to them, what matters is that they are on the winning side(more in numbers, not quality of ideas)
Bro, that chick was holding two middle fingers up to everyone there and making ridiculous noises. Just because she's on "your side", you automatically paint her in sympathetic light. Next time you wonder why partisan politics is so horrible in this country, be sure to reflect on yourself. This girl did not come to the rally to try and convince anyone of a new point of view, she was deliberately there to be inflammatory and cause a scene. Nothing but a trouble making attention whore, and you want to act like she's the rational intellectual being victimized by these oppressive people, give me a break. This girl hurts the image of the democratic party, and you ought to be condemning her actions.

Oh yeah, you are so right about those ignorant Trump supporters. No one even listened to hear well thought out arguments.

im not gonna lie
if i was there id have been on the fucking ground screaming in hysterics

please someone send help
Well, despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, I assume you aren't retarded, so you wouldn't ever be there in the first place. Going to a rally of the opposing political group and just screaming and causing a scene? What's the point in that? Who are you bringing over to your point of view?

You wouldn't put yourself in this situation, because you are not fucking stupid. You shouldn't defend this little snowflake who is desperately starved for attention. (which you are doing by saying things like "I would do the same.") You should be saying, truthfully, what an annoying little shit she is and how she isn't helping the cause, but actually hurting it. Unless, however, you think she was so stunning and brave for being an annoying little cunt, and that you'd like to see more strong, smart women stand up for the constitution like this little hero. Shit like this is exactly why the Democratic party is in such a bad place right now, they are seen as a bunch of whiny babies.

cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:

I am confused, by the "cuck" did you mean Trump? Because you didn't really fail your country, your country failed you. They offered you two of the most unpopular choices in the history of America, and said "pick one". With Clinton you get 4 more years of the same bullshit (Yaay, 4 more years of shit everyone's been saying they are fed up with!) or you get Trump who is the candidate for change. He's the chaotic, uncontrolled, unpredictable candidate for change, but he was the only one that was offering it. Seriously Hillary's whole platform was basically 4 more years of Obama, did you really want that? Do you regret that it's not the way the world is now?
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:

I am confused, by the "cuck" did you mean Trump? Because you didn't really fail your country, your country failed you. They offered you two of the most unpopular choices in the history of America, and said "pick one". With Clinton you get 4 more years of the same bullshit (Yaay, 4 more years of shit everyone's been saying they are fed up with!) or you get Trump who is the candidate for change. He's the chaotic, uncontrolled, unpredictable candidate for change, but he was the only one that was offering it. Seriously Hillary's whole platform was basically 4 more years of Obama, did you really want that? Do you regret that it's not the way the world is now?

if the avatar didn't give it away, i mean jewdeau
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:

Haha omg
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Random Spam
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

na .
Mania Guy
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:57 am    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

Im with HackOtaku, still better than Hillary.
Could you imagine if Bernie got office?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:

No idea what that avatar was, tbh. Had to reverse image search it to get the "My wife's son" meme, ha. I didn't realize you were Canadian. I remember when he got into office I liked the sound of him because he was the weed guy, but I dislike him now because he's another globalist. When are your next elections for your right-wing nationalist candidate to storm through?

Mania Guy wrote:

We can dream.
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
cokefag wrote:

No idea what that avatar was, tbh. Had to reverse image search it to get the "My wife's son" meme, ha. I didn't realize you were Canadian. I remember when he got into office I liked the sound of him because he was the weed guy, but I dislike him now because he's another globalist. When are your next elections for your right-wing nationalist candidate to storm through?

Mania Guy wrote:

We can dream.

lel oct 2019, probably gonna vote left again, just not for the liberals if its still this fuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: