Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What clever cheat engine hacks have you done?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pellik
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: What clever cheat engine hacks have you done? Reply with quote

So I've been craving some good cheat engine examples lately. I'm wondering if any of you guys have some stories of clever or unusual hacks(is that the right word here?) you've done.

For example, in Warband there is an auto-block function that discerns the direction of an attack and blocks in the same direction when you push the block button. The game also allows for attacks to be "chambered" where instead of blocking, a well timed attack in the same direction will block the incoming attack. So I tied the direction control of attacks into the auto-block function and birthed auto-chamber.

So come on, share some stories and get me my fix.
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Before i had a job and endless time to enjoy and learn reversing, some of the cheats i am proud of

No Enemies - You could disappear all enemies from the map, stop new ones from loading at all completely from the map so you can roam around all alone. Was hilarious to hear scripted sounds with zero enemies present. (bf3 and cod mw3)

Vanishing Ammo - Any enemy you shoot disappears (not just dead, gone) - inspired from sheep's hacks in Halo.

Swapping Ammo/Swap Enemies - Any enemy you shoot switches position with you. You could switch with aircrafts too, hilarious to watch. Again inspired from sheep's cheats (i loved his trainers when first starting so had to recreate some of his best works.

Peeps Magnet - Everyone on the map gets pulled towards you - you could choose to be sand-witched in between them or create kind of a force field which pulls them towards you.

Easiest to make but very funny

Grim Reaper - Anyone you saw just dies instantly. I had a video up showing this in effect but sadly, youtube killed my channel, so fun.

Bouncy enemies - They keep bouncing

Auto-Fire - I don't know why nobody does it, very simple to do and convenient. Your weapon fires automatically.

Just a regular ole cheat but was lots of fun.

Mass kills in dark souls 2 online, i was unaware of being online and i activated it, the whole map clear off players and enemies hahaa. Any new players appearing would die instantly. I bet everyone was like what sorcerery is this lol, first week of ds2 launch.

One cheat i would love to make is Grenade Master, Psych made it ages ago, back then i had a potato for pc so couldn't play the game he made it for and now i can't find time. You can control nades detonation, throw any number of them and blow them up when you like.

Nowadays, i just dish out numbers and barely spend more than a couple hours on a trainer. ^All those took several hours and i didn't even care i spent so much time pointlessly.

pellik
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
Swapping Ammo/Swap Enemies - Any enemy you shoot switches position with you. You could switch with aircrafts too, hilarious to watch. Again inspired from sheep's cheats (i loved his trainers when first starting so had to recreate some of his best works..

I love that one. Entertaining but not necessarily game breaking. Now I'm thinking I might have to turn some random FPS into superhot.

There's something appealing about playing a game with weapons I make myself instead of those provided to me. I might have to find a good single player FPS soon to try that out.
ColonelRVH
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been trying to make a script that show the AI's cards in hand but I either got crashed or it didn't work so far.
renomous
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is it possible even to make those kind of hacks
any tutorial or idk Very Happy ?
pellik
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of time playing debugger.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: