Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

what happened
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Viloresi
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just put on some serious ddos protections... and don't give a fuck to them!
They could be the bethesda ,Rockstar , Whateveryouwant ... but what they did is much more illegal than every senseless report they are doing against this forum.
I had a private server in the past, a similar situation, the ddoser was just a little annoying kid who had nothing to do except to ddosing my server with botnets and other kiddie stuff, in the end I've closed the server and jumped off the ship since the ddos protection and all the maintance costs were killing the earnings. Btw I think you know what to do DarkByte, best of luck to you, don't give a damn to ddosers.

Last edited by Viloresi on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Nibelton
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Viloresi wrote:
what they did is much more illegal than

i'm pretty sure they don't give a single F,those types of people will use EVERYTHING to achieve their goals.
low life thugs,nothing more.

and unless you can prove that they did it (which you can't) then it's just a battle of endurance.
just use cloudflare problem solved.

Last edited by Nibelton on Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
bokkafa
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it what the hell are these people expecting? what's the gain here? CE and many other tools are already out there and they can't stop it. Why would they want to stop it is another question

what are these folks expecting to gain from attacking CE community?

scribly
Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bokkafa wrote:

what are these folks expecting to gain from attacking CE community?

My guess is that they think that this place is the main place everyone gets their cheats from.

Let's prove them wrong by creating a new site with free cheattables
Nibelton
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scribly wrote:

Let's prove them wrong by creating a new site

where every1 gets thier cheats from Laughing
why cares ? not a single african kid died from us hacking singe player games localy.
they are just bein' typical douches that have nothing better to do with thier lives. this is not uncommon for them.CE just serve as scapegoat for their agendas as many other sites did and will.
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DB, Can we know which CT files violated the law?
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:

every.
if there would be just one,then he'd just received takedown notice for that file.
darkedone02
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We need DDoS protection so this site stop going down, I love this site, this site is my main location I tend to visit even more then youtube when it comes down to new development for SINGLE PLAYER CHEATS! Now I am on the path to boycott Bethesda for good, they took the path of the 2012 Electronic Arts on being the most shitty company, and I don't even like skyrim and Fallout 4 that much, and their games keeps on getting shittier and shittier, and now their reputation keeps on getting shittier with their partner Zenimax Studios and their ANTI-VR movement they having against Carmack and Oculus Rift.

Fuck Bethesda, I hope the owner of this website got a lawyer in place because we need those lawyers to defend us the moment we start making cheats again, fuck their threats, all talk and no bite. just low level thugs that need to get their ass beat.

Doom will be the last thing I ever get from them... I think I should also cancelled my sub for ESO... Never get Prey, Another shitty Elder Scrolls Game or their shitty fallout series, and no more doom (sadly till they break from zenimax/bethesda permanently.)
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chae wrote:

Maybe we could ask MrAntifun to adopt us. Razz

Otherwise... Some of us will likely drift towards CheatHappens' CosMos community. Looks to me they could use the cheat making talents of our community.

So he gets a free pass to rip every table and beg for donations? You must have gone insane to even think such a thing or maybe his lackey?

You suggested the two worst things wrong with the scene today. You might as well suggest shutting down CE?

CE isn't going anywhere, it's going to be here forever and ain't no-one gonna adopt it.

Nibelton
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing lives forever. that is the law of universe :>
SunBeam
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

^ This guy still lives:

Or this one, the original:

Zikay
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, if the site needs financial support, I would be down for it. People who sacrifice a lot of their free time creating tables or investing time in the overall project deserve compensation and recognition.
Also if Darkbyte needs help with the hosting we should make this happen or better support it.

And guys: I also donated to Mr. Antifun in the past because the guys there take request for old games and I understand they want something in return for their work. It's totally different to enforce a monthly subscription like the cheathappens folks or just ask for donations.
I also thought there should be a patreon thingie for the core team here creating HQ tables nonstop so at least they do not have to buy the games themselves. Look at the download counts for the tables how much people benefit from this service.

Cielos
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mgr.inz.Player wrote:

want to know as well.
hellbiter88
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't access any of the old forum threads for games... -__-

It says "topic does not exist".

Does anyone know if these have been permanently deleted or if they're just temporarily inaccessible?

I just need to know--I can grieve over the loss of my DD:DA table in time

EDIT: Okay, nvm, I can access them all again now. THANK YOU! Smile

--P.S., I'm boycotting Bethesda because of this infringement crap.
Chae
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STN wrote:
Chae wrote:

Maybe we could ask MrAntifun to adopt us. Razz

Otherwise... Some of us will likely drift towards CheatHappens' CosMos community. Looks to me they could use the cheat making talents of our community.

So he gets a free pass to rip every table and beg for donations? You must have gone insane to even think such a thing or maybe his lackey?

You suggested the two worst things wrong with the scene today. You might as well suggest shutting down CE?

CE isn't going anywhere, it's going to be here forever and ain't no-one gonna adopt it.

I gave up discriminating against the ones who want to charge money for trainers.

Last time I checked. Almost everyone outside this community is doing it and I've given up being angry about it. There's nothing we can do about that.

All I'm saying is if everything goes kaboom. Someone has to stand up and start a new forum or we join an existing community that's well known if starting over is too much of a hassle.

But I'm hoping none of that is needed and that this whole thing will just blow over. There's no legal precedents to pursue litigation over memory scanning a program. Intellectual Property doesn't cover suing someone over editing bytes.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 3 of 14

Jump to: