Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Chrome cancel How do I code all browsers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaSpamer
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could not quite understand what you meant.
But, the script seems from using the "Easy Trainer Maker" and you've modified incorrectly your script in some parts, which made it fail finding chrome when I.E was not selected, and (I sense) firefox failed as well.

You could write a script to detect all browsers and then try and find flash in any of their sub processes, but you could find all Flash Player processes more easily using
Code:
enumModules

and
Code:
getProcesslist

You can use lua manual and main.lua file inside your cheat engine installation folder.

My CETrainer will generate it for you in seconds, so you won't get lazy! Very Happy

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=564919
AylinCE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject: Thanks DaSpamer Reply with quote

Please indicate the codes you suggest in my exploded code? Resident I can not integrate the codes that you suggest into the general software .. thanks also for your interest.
I am sorry to use Google Translate.
I'm entering the game with Goggle Chrome. However, if you select Chrome on the Trainer, there is no result. I am selecting Internet Explorer as differently from the Trainer running. Trainer in Chrome browser I.Explorer Active Work Smile) I hope I can tell. If this is so Possible, why is Firefox, I.Explorer, G.Cuhrome Become Multiple Choice Menu? Flash a '' All Browser '' Can not find all browsers with one search?

I have created 2 Trainer and shared it here with the tutorial you have shared (Easy Trainer Making). I like it. But I am still novice and thank you for your patience.
Corroder

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://forum.cheatengine.org/viewtopic.php?t=601158
AylinCE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried '' Add Scanner ''. But I need a built-in solution from Trainer. I did Trainer, 2 for facebook and only Google Chrome browser is failing. This error was more obvious in my third trainer. I connect to the game from Chrome Browser and I am active with Trainer IExplorer. I think there might be a problem with this type of tutorial.
I used a browser finder on the link. But I need a solution built in the Trainer.
I travel as far as I can. I am very usefull information. But instead of being a software developer, I prefer to play games many times with a proper example. My field is not software, it is finding the trick in the game and presenting it in the easiest way. Thank you for your reply to the page.
At the top I share Where can I apply these two codes into the code?

Kod:
Code:
EnumModules

ve
Kod:
Code:
GetProcesslist
Corroder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am also native speaker and English is not my original language but, Could you typing again what you want to say in your original language ?. And then let us translate it to understand what you said. Maybe that is better way to get understand communicating each other.

Regards
AylinCE

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaSpamer paylaşımı 'Easy Trainer Making' ile 2 adet facebook oyunu Trainer yaptım. Bu sitede 'Tablolar' bölümünde paylaştım, bakabilirsiniz. 3. trainer denememde bir sorun yaşadım. Facebook oyuna Google Chrome ile Giriş yaptım. Trainerde chrome.exe tarayıcı aradığımda trainer donuyor sonuç vermiyor. Fakat Trainer de İ.Explorer seçtiğimde trainer aktif oluyor. Bir sorun var sanırım: Chromede oyuna girip, trainerden iexplorer.exe seçiyorum trainer aktif oluyor, çalışıyor. chrome.exe seçersem donuk kalıyor sonuç alamıyorum.
DaSpamer 2 adet kod vermiş. En Üste konu başlığında paylaştığım koda entegre etmem için. Fakat o iki kodu ana kodun neresine entegre edeceğim bilmiyorum. Bu konuda yardım istiyorum. İlginiz ve sabrınız için teşekkürler.
Corroder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
DaSpamer paylaşımı 'Easy Trainer Making' ile 2 adet facebook oyunu Trainer yaptım. Bu sitede 'Tablolar' bölümünde paylaştım, bakabilirsiniz. 3. trainer denememde bir sorun yaşadım. Facebook oyuna Google Chrome ile Giriş yaptım. Trainerde chrome.exe tarayıcı aradığımda trainer donuyor sonuç vermiyor. Fakat Trainer de İ.Explorer seçtiğimde trainer aktif oluyor. Bir sorun var sanırım: Chromede oyuna girip, trainerden iexplorer.exe seçiyorum trainer aktif oluyor, çalışıyor. chrome.exe seçersem donuk kalıyor sonuç alamıyorum.
DaSpamer 2 adet kod vermiş. En Üste konu başlığında paylaştığım koda entegre etmem için. Fakat o iki kodu ana kodun neresine entegre edeceğim bilmiyorum. Bu konuda yardım istiyorum. İlginiz ve sabrınız için teşekkürler.

I made 2 facebook game Trainer using DaSpamer 'Easy Trainer Making' as you can find at this site in the 'Tables' section.

I experienced a problem when I tried the 3rd trainer. I logged into Facebook game with Google Chrome. The trainer does not give results when I search chrome.exe browser on the trainer.

But when I select IExplorer on the trainer, the trainer is active. I think there is a problem: I enter a game using chrome browser, then select the iexplorer.exe on the trainer (to attach a process), the trainer is active, it works. If I choose chrome.exe, I am not getting results.

DaSpamer gave 2 codes. In order to integrate with code (script) as shown on the first post, I do not know where to integrate (implementing) those two codes on the script. I want help with this.

Thank you for your interest and patience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Lua Scripting All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: