Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

AA recalculate values

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefreestyle
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: AA recalculate values Reply with quote

Hello everyone,
Lately i encountered a problem which i can not solve. Here's the issue :
My base player address always stored at some offset from game exe, lets say for example : game.exe+134 and the value is 0EBD28C0
when i enable the AA script and check the new allocated address with my code i can the value and all works good.
Now when i load new map or start new game the address at game.exe+134 changes but its still points to my base player (lets say to 145C6E00). Problem is, that when i look at my code now i still see the old value, 0EBD28C0 as if it was hard-coded. Obviously the cheat fails since old value is irrelevant anymore. If i disable the script and enable back then the value is recalculated again and holds the correct one. So it seems that addresses calculated at script enable time and not at run time. How can load new values without re-enable the script ?
Thanks,
mgr.inz.Player
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just post your CT file here. It would be much easier to help you.
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Managed to solve this in another way. Digging deeper into the values of the registers i found one of them holds base address as well and there i was able to tell AI and human apart.
BTW i think (not tested though), my original approach could be solved by loading the address of the game exe first and then add the offsets.

Thanks for trying to help, very appreciated !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: