Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What do you think about Generation Z?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:45 am    Post subject: What do you think about Generation Z? Reply with quote

Us Millennials are now all adult age. Generation Z are now the new Millennials and Millennials are now the new Generation X. What generalizations have you made on the new generation?
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing is really the generations fault until they become adults. right now were the adults and will eventually be running things when all the old fucks die. this is whats really important, and will affect the next generation. lets hope we can make the US education system better, prepare for the advent of AI taking over menial jobs(money as we know it will become a pointless concept in the near future), and put less focus on strict religions and more emphasis on philosophy.

millennial to gen Z will probably be a very important generational shift if technology continues to advance the way it has. sure we all grew up with computers, but it was a commodity, now we live in a world where computers are entirely necessary to do anything

also lets make some goddamn sex robots so we can cut back on the population a bit
AverageAzn247
Grandmaster Cheater

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hate how everyone blames millennials. Our gen did not vote in the politicians who promoted big oil, caused the banking crisis, and pretty every issue we face today.

Waxxup wrote:
What are Night Elves?
A girl group?
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're the fucking worst. I was at a music festival with my friends and it started to rain so some kids gathered under our party tent and I offered this ugly little fucker a beer and he just opened it and threw it away. Who the hell does that?
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
They're the fucking worst. I was at a music festival with my friends and it started to rain so some kids gathered under our party tent and I offered this ugly little fucker a beer and he just opened it and threw it away. Who the hell does that?

straight edge 4 life
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: