Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm starting a public humiliation diet.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is this a good idea?
Yes
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
No
87%
 87%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 8

br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BreakinGods wrote:
Brolock wrote:
BreakinGods wrote:
What fermented foods do you recommend Brolock, like Kim Chi? Beers are fermented will that work
i enjoy kimchi, sauerkraut, and kombucha which is a drink (and whose effectiveness is debatable). you cant go wrong with yogurt though (well you can if you are someone who thinks dairy is bad/body has negative reaction to dairy)

some say small amounts like a glass a day of wine or even beer can be good for you. but i dont think they have any probiotic qualities

ultimately, you shouldn't be picking out one or two healthy things to eat/drink/do but aim for them all, and just keep an eye out and see how your body reacts to different things, and how those different things make you feel mentally
Kombucha has become extremely popular lately - I may have to try it. I'm going to start eating more fermented foods.
you can get kimchi at any korean/chinese market in big containers, its really cheap and lasts forever in the fridge.
for kombucha make sure the bottle is dark at least, light destroys the beneficial bacteria, so if it is actually helpful it wont make a difference if its improperly packaged.
if you buy sauerkraut at the store I think it has to be in the refrigerated section otherwise its not actually fermented and contains no probiotics

could try making your own fermented foods as a hobby if you want, seems popular but ive never done it
Deleted User 197371

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost 50 lbs a month with 2 table spoons of apple cider vinegar up my asshole 3 times a day. Each time before a meal. Try it.
TheIndianGuy
Advanced Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Channel GannoK wrote:
You're a laughing stock because of how retarded you are, not how fat you are, retard.

calm down, konr.

i lost quick weight, easy, and gained a shit ton of natural energy in the process. what i did...

1 hour a day skateboard
~1 hour workout in my room (without weights)
10 minute jog
cut out all soda and energy drinks, started drinking ~1 gallon of water a day
stopped eating meat which i don't really care for that much anyway, still found myself eating chicken once a week
would buy like $30 worth of fruits, nuts, vegetables to last me through the week along with spriutein protein powder + almond milk shake for lunch
fruits and nuts as snacks; bananas, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, cantelope, plums, pears, peaches with almonds
made a lot of indian vegetarian dishes cuz i had the spices. very flavorful spinich dishes, lentils, garbonzo beans

within a month i went from around 120 lbs to 110 lbs my brain worked so much better, physically i felt incredible and bursting with energy, was in a great mood, almost as if i were high on meth.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: