Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

TERROR IN EUROPE
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kurifodo
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:37 pm    Post subject: TERROR IN EUROPE Reply with quote

Religion of peace strikes again! THREE TIMES in 6 hours!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/europe/at-least-9-dead-as-truck-rams-crowd-in-christmas-market/2016/12/19/a01c4968-c629-11e6-acda-59924caa2450_story.html

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey.html

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/zurich-switzerland-shooting-gunman-injures-several-at-mosque-police-say/
cokefag
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck morons that talk like the image in the OP. It's fucking ridiculous how blind people are.
clash of clans hacks
Master Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, we should spend some more billions on military operations to throw bombs on innocent people. That will stop those damn terrorists from hating us and others from radicalizing! Oh and then when people flee their countries because of bombs we should deny them entry because we don't have enough money or space for refugees.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:14 pm    Post subject: This post has 1 review(s) Reply with quote

kill all religious people
its time for atheists to rise up and kill for our own cause, we have been controlled by religious entities for too long
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Antagonist
Cheater
Ban

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
its time for atheists to rise up and kill for our own cause, we have been controlled by religious entities for too long

Religion may be gone but cults will always exists. Its just natural. Cults/groups/etc are a source of power. Principles of powers are timeless. I thought u read The Prince

tough guy talix wrote:
i've had it with your shit. fuck outta here
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Antagonist wrote:
Brolock wrote:

Religion may be gone but cults will always exists. Its just natural. Cults/groups/etc are a source of power. Principles of powers are timeless. I thought u read The Prince
i was being sarcastic
science is pretty much a cult atm as well
Grandmaster Cheater Supreme

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adnihil wrote:
Yes, we should spend some more billions on military operations to throw bombs on innocent people. That will stop those damn terrorists from hating us and others from radicalizing! Oh and then when people flee their countries because of bombs we should deny them entry because we don't have enough money or space for refugees.
You have a very naive view on this. Your heart is in the right place, but you are heavily misunderstanding.
HackOtaku
I posted the 500000th topic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

konr wrote:
Adnihil wrote:
You have a very naive view on this. Your heart is in the right place, but you are heavily misunderstanding.

^ this.

I don't want us to bring in a bunch of Arab refugees who aren't going to assimilate and will bring their backwards culture to America. It doesn't work, just look at all the clashing in Europe. I dunno about you, but I don't want that shit here. We have enough tension here between just blacks and whites as it is already. Not to mention, we don't have the money or space to take care of people who are suffering within our own country.
mdthr
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HackOtaku wrote:
konr wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

^ this.

I don't want us to bring in a bunch of Arab refugees who aren't going to assimilate and will bring their backwards culture to America. It doesn't work, just look at all the clashing in Europe. I dunno about you, but I don't want that shit here. We have enough tension here between just blacks and whites as it is already. Not to mention, we don't have the money or space to take care of people who are suffering within our own country.

hate to break this to you buddy, but they already brought their culture and you assimilated into the arab culture and owe a lot to them.

yes, we do have the money and space to take care of people who are suffering in our own country.

damn you are ignorant
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
konr wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

^ this.

hate to break this to you buddy, but they already brought their culture and you assimilated into the arab culture and owe a lot to them.

yes, we do have the money and space to take care of people who are suffering in our own country.

damn you are ignorant
nah man they contributed nothing to western philosophy and science

srs tho: remember that race/culture wars are used by the rich to distract us from the real issue of the wealth inequality. this has happened throughout history. see the example of how people perceive the creation of race. you take an intro class in college and feel offended as a white person because you think you have to atone for your ancestors sins, when the real issue that everyone over looks is that poor whites were used in this system as well. this doesn't mean whites have to atone for previous generations behavior, it means that the rich have built an empire on this clash of non-existent "science". to broaden this to the overall discussion: cultures borrow from each other all the time, and it is only the elite that pin cultures against one another to reap the benefits. a poor arab and a poor white american would have more in common than a rich american and a poor american.

dont let the rich fetishize or criminalize other cultures through media and education, because you are ultimately also being taken advantage of
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
greatsage wrote:
HackOtaku wrote:
konr wrote:
Adnihil wrote:

^ this.

damn you are ignorant
nah man they contributed nothing to western philosophy and science

srs tho: remember that race/culture wars are used by the rich to distract us from the real issue of the wealth inequality. this has happened throughout history. see the example of how people perceive the creation of race. you take an intro class in college and feel offended as a white person because you think you have to atone for your ancestors sins, when the real issue that everyone over looks is that poor whites were used in this system as well. this doesn't mean whites have to atone for previous generations behavior, it means that the rich have built an empire on this clash of non-existent "science". to broaden this to the overall discussion: cultures borrow from each other all the time, and it is only the elite that pin cultures against one another to reap the benefits. a poor arab and a poor white american would have more in common than a rich american and a poor american.

dont let the rich fetishize or criminalize other cultures through media and education, because you are ultimately also being taken advantage of

Yeah, that's definitely true. That's why the media is always trying to spin up stories of blacks v whites or women v men so we don't band together as an oppressed proletariat. However, culture wars are not an invention of the media, as certain cultures just do not mesh well. Now, I'm not saying the media doesn't exploit this to further attention away from income inequality, which is arguably a bigger issue, but I am saying that it isn't invalid just because it's being exploited. For example, I think the odds are that a poor Arab man who was raised in an majority Islamic area is much more likely to treat women like dirt or property than any rich person who was raised in America, simply because our cultures are so different. There are a lot of these little differences that stand in the way of us truly getting along, since it's difficult to get along with someone with different values than you, at best you just tolerate it. The powers that be know this as well, and would prefer if we had more immigration of all types so that we don't ever really get along with each other and don't unite. Immigration is just as much a tool to keep the powers in charge as the propaganda they spit out about why it's bad.

@Taylor: Oh yeah, we assimilated to them, that's why we both have basically the same culture. Rolling Eyes The point I am making is that we are incompatible. Secular ideas and Islamic ideas clash, there is no way to say this isn't the case.
br0l0ck
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you don't just 'tolerate' other values. the values are exchanged and things are learned and cultures change. Christianity has changed, other cultures can do the same through assimilation. remember that women were treated like dirt (in different ways, but still oppressive) in america as well until very recently, you can't expect ideas like that to change globally in a small amount of time

a rich arab and rich american would both have trophy wives dumbed down and only appeal for their looks (when in the past plenty of other cultures valued their aristocratic women to be educated), while a poor arab man may value his wife's home making skills and appreciate her on a certain level, and the same would apply to a poor american man's wife.
HackOtaku

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brolock wrote:
you don't just 'tolerate' other values. the values are exchanged and things are learned and cultures change. Christianity has changed, other cultures can do the same through assimilation. remember that women were treated like dirt (in different ways, but still oppressive) in america as well until very recently, you can't expect ideas like that to change globally in a small amount of time

a rich arab and rich american would both have trophy wives dumbed down and only appeal for their looks (when in the past plenty of other cultures valued their aristocratic women to be educated), while a poor arab man may value his wife's home making skills and appreciate her on a certain level, and the same would apply to a poor american man's wife.
Things only change if one sees values that are worth imitating, otherwise the best you can hope for is that people will simply tolerate the things that make them different that neither side wants to change on. Yes, sometimes you /do/ just "tolerate" other values. And yes, assimilation can change culture, and if the refugees had a reputation for assimilating to their western brothers, I would have less issue with the idea, but they want to flee their shit country and bring their own culture with them. We've seen the results of this all around Europe, and it's a mess.

As far as thw topic of the rich goes. I've met plenty of rich people who have honestly nasty looking wives, but they treat them with the amount of respect you'd expect from a functional relationship. Obviously the stereotypical rich man with a trophy wife exists, but regardless, the rich American was still living in a society in which women are treated equally (as possible) and a rich Arab lives in a society where it is a standard that they are second rate citizens. If you don't think that has huge implications regarding personality and culture, I don't know what else to tell you. Yeah, women were treated like crap here until just recently in the grand scheme of things, and we're still working the idea of women's equality into some ignorant minds. I don't expect it to take off globally in a short amount of time, but that doesn't mean I can't dislike a culture that still oppresses them as openly as Islamic culture does.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Random spam All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: