Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Scarface The World Is Yours Reputation and Balls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ILOVECARZ95
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Scarface The World Is Yours Reputation and Balls Reply with quote

Hi there,

I am in need of some assistance with finding the reputation and balls value in Scarface TWIY on pc.

I have already found Pocket Money, Grams and Bank Money Also Exotics but am struggling to find how to change the value for balls and rep'

Any help would be much appreciated.

regards
atom0s

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moved, this is not a tutorial post.
Betcha
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:20 pm    Post subject: Re: Scarface The World Is Yours Reputation and Balls Reply with quote

Balls are exact value on float. - Added 1 million of them and it made 20 million rep, after first cutscene.
ILOVECARZ95
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Scarface The World Is Yours Reputation and Balls Reply with quote

Betcha wrote:
Balls are exact value on float. - Added 1 million of them and it made 20 million rep, after first cutscene.

Hi there, thank you very much for the reply.

What I done was in cheat engine was se my search type to all which would cover float values as well then searched for the exact value of what every then number was at the time but it brings up no numbers.

if you want/feel obliged pm me and we can continue in messages, I have grasped the basics of cheat engine, I can find pocket money, bank money and grams but also cant find the base point for these as I get EAX+ECX*4 and when I add address manually and put 4 in the pointer it does nothing lol.

so are the two things I mentioned impossible to hack in this game... would explain why no trainer has the ability to hack them.

also at the start of the game when you see everything getting taken away, the turf section doesn't have a region it just says turf, this also has me intrigued.

I wish I was good enough to find and edit things such as storehouses owned, gangs taken over etc etc etc.

thanks again for your reply. Smile
Betcha
Expert Cheater

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Scarface The World Is Yours Reputation and Balls Reply with quote

ILOVECARZ95 wrote:
cant find the base point for these as I get EAX+ECX*4

When you check ''What writes to this address'':
By selecting the fstp dword ptr [eax+ecx*4] you can see below all registers with value they hold:
Code:
EAX =
EBX =
ECX =
EDX =
... etc.
Check what value is in ECX and multiply it by 4 and you will get the offset you need.
Have no idea what version of game you use, but for me ECX is 0 so: [eax+ecx*4] = [eax+0]
Pointerscan would do it for you anyways, but if you still want manually then first offset is 0.

Edit:
My bad, did one mission and saw stats going up, but yeah they take away from you that all.
After driving in a streets - Balls still is exact value float + you can enter cheats in this game menu click this Link
ILOVECARZ95
Newbie cheater

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey betcha, found out that Reputation can only be hacked once, once you earn rep from another mission, then you can no longer edit it, unfortunately and there is no pointer address for it.

and on adding things manually, I can't do it and I don't fully understand the pointer scan stuff either so Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> General Gamehacking All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: