Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

GTX 1080 -gamers need these cards!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
T_newel
How do I cheat?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:35 pm    Post subject: GTX 1080 -gamers need these cards! Reply with quote

So has anyone been looking into what kind of stuff is going on so far with the GTX 1080?

What I know right now is that There's the Reference card that nvidia released, but it's not all that great compared to the mods other companies have made.

Right now in the top running I've seen the EVGA FTW 3.0 edition, and only marginally better is EVGA's 1080 hybrid and Classified. I'm sure Zotac, MSI, ASUS, and whoever else probably has cards with similiar mods as these EVGA ones I'm just wondering if anyone knows who the best OEM is for the 1080 atm?

Winston Churchill
STN
I post too much

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know about 1080 but i always go for the MSI brand when it comes to graphic cards. My first gfx card was of MSI and it is in 6th year and still going strong, i love their fans and how quiet they are. I have a 970 now that i bought last year and no complaints so far.

I am sure other brands are good as well, i haven't tried any and probably never will. So if you ask me i am going to recommend MSI for 1080 as well, everyone probably has their own preference. Seen some people have problems with EVGA (great support though)

kuntz
Cheater

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I almost always buy my boards & GPU's from EVGA since their quality is top-notch and their customer-service is insanely good.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Computer Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: