Cheat Engine Forum Index Cheat Engine
The Official Site of Cheat Engine

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Waypoint Teleport video Tutorial ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You made this topic because you wanted someone else to help teach you something. Making a decent video tutorial takes a fair bit of time and effort, so it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that you haven't gotten it. Recognizing this, Zanzer and ++METHOS both decided to offer you their help. Zanzer told you how to find the map coordinates, and ++METHOS elaborated on that telling you how to teleport to the map coordinates. Instead of reading their posts and trying to learn, you had the audacity to blatantly ignore their advice and continue to request that they make a video tutorial for you. If you aren't going to pay any attention to their advice now, that indicates to everyone that offering you any additional help would be a waste of time, not to mention anyone helping an egotist such as yourself would be showing a callous regard towards your treatment of others on these forums.

Disregarding any preexisting information on this subject, you could have done this yourself if you tried. Searching for a waypoint's coordinates usually isn't any harder than searching for your player's coordinates. Making a tutorial that assumes the reader has the same degree of knowledge as the topic you're covering is quite nonsensical.

If you feel like another user is violating the rules of these forums, you can report them by clicking on the exclamation mark in the top-right section of a post. I should warn you that almost nothing in this topic is worth reporting. Your first post seems most deserving of a report since this topic shouldn't be on the tutorial forum in the first place (source).

Considering your egotistical nature, derogation of others, negligence towards forum rules, and asinine remarks of ownership, you would be incredibly lucky if anyone were to offer you any help. I would highly recommend you to either change your tone or leave these forums, as you will not get any help if you continue to act like this.

xboxgame
Cheater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does any one care anymore read the subject of topic before posting on thread

ParkourPenguin wrote:
You made this topic because you wanted someone else to help teach you something. Making a decent video tutorial takes a fair bit of time and effort, so it shouldn't be surprising to anyone that you haven't gotten it..

yes after first month of topic i realize that i am not geting help regarding video tutorial. so i stop asking and i did not bump the thread
Quote:
Zanzer and ++METHOS both decided to offer you their help

yes Zanzer offer me help.. and i ask him question "(i want to add that if you make Assassin's Creed Rogue waypoint teleport video tutorial it would be of great help throughout)". he did not respond to that.. so i respect that.. did not ask him question again. nor i pm him.. i was not interested in writing tutorial....
then come ++METHOS .. he offer me help... i ask him question "(it would be better if some one make video tutorial about it.. so Newbie like us will better understand)" he Sigh. on that..i thought its ok. its fine.. i did not ask him question again.. nor pm him ..but he did not stop there.. "post no 8"
Quote:
"I should warn you that almost nothing in this topic is worth reporting."

did i miss somthing ? where did you seen in my any post i want to report it ??? if i want to report i would have already done that...and yes its on top-right section...so basicaly you are warning me about what, some thing i didnt even thought of
Quote:
"Your first post seems most deserving of a report since this topic shouldn't be on the tutorial forum in the first place "

its been 4 month.. thread is still here... isnt it ?
Quote:
"I would highly recommend you to either change your tone or leave these forums, as you will not get any help if you continue to act like this".

Act like what ??? for making my point.. and do you still think i care for video tutorial now...if you read post no 9 carefully..i already apologise making this thread....if you did not read then once again "asking video tutorial is biggest mistake of mine" so i am deeply sorry for that...i am closing this topic from my end now
thanks
ParkourPenguin
I post too much

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xboxgame wrote:
Does any one care anymore read the subject of topic before posting on thread
Yes we do. You have made several posts complaining of other people's posts, so I made a post in response to that which explains why you aren't being welcome here.

xboxgame wrote:
++METHOS .. he offer me help... he Sigh.
He sighed because you ignored all the help you were getting.

xboxgame wrote:
where did you seen in my any post i want to report it ???
Here:
xboxgame wrote:
Wow ....
is there any kick button here
getout from my thread
The fact that you believe you have that degree of ownership of this topic is both laughable and pitiful.

xboxgame wrote:
Act like what ???
You don't know how to do something, so you ask someone to make a tutorial on it. No one does; however, you receive help from people: help which is enough for you to do what you originally set out to do. Instead of taking that help, you brush it aside as if it's trash, and reaffirm your request for a tutorial. You're acting exactly like a spoiled child who isn't getting what they want. Here's a life lesson: you don't always get what you want. Be happy with what you have and move on.

xboxgame wrote:
i am closing this topic from my end now
You can report this topic and ask a moderator to have it locked or deleted (source).
++METHOS
I post too much

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, I am willing to help you to learn how to do what you want, but I am not going to do it for you.

If you want to learn how to find player/map coordinates...okay, I will help you with that.

If you want to learn how to make a script that will allow you to teleport using map coordinates...okay, no problem.

If you want to learn how to make a video and publish it so that everyone else can learn how to do it also...no problem, I will even help you with that.

But, if you want me to do all of those things for you, then I am not interested in that. Maybe somebody else is willing to do that for you...and hopefully, they will have you jumping through endless surveys to get it.

If you show some effort on this forum, people will appreciate that and they will be more inclined to help you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cheat Engine Forum Index -> Cheat Engine Tutorials All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: